Why do Jews commit so many mass shooting?

plus the Charlottesville driver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
ukjewishfilm.org/people/peter-rodger/
haaretz.com/jewish/ucsb-shooter-s-grandpa-was-wwii-photographer-1.5249525
answers.com/Q/What_is_the_origin_of_the_surname_Lanza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big, if true

they tend towards paranoia, megalomania, and other mental illnesses

pls b true

Nikolas is russian Jew yes, i dont know about the others

only 2 of the people in that pic are jewish

They're all jews.

the russian mafia is pretty jewish too
so now theres "evidence" of ((((russians)))) colluding and shit to get us to go to ww3 now
morgan freeman even says we're at war
hillary mentioning cyber attacks were "just like any other attack
im too tired to type coherently

Yup. The russians that colluded with the dems were zionist russians. Maybe this is why the jews are trying so hard to shut Trump down. Even willing to nuke hawaii.

>Why do Jews commit so many mass shooting?

Most 'white' serial killers are in fact Jewish as well.

exciting times were in

who is that guy?

Millenia old hebrew cult gets destroyed. We get to be alive ot witness it.
PM of israel. Khazar criminal.

Because they take their ugliest and indoctrinate them to Be Jewish Jihadis. there is literally no other option besides extermination.

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

is that guy dead yet
holy shit

nah. He's alive.

He was also more right than he knows.

There are a lot of fucking Nazi Jews is what I am learning. I guess it goes without saying they would be screwed up.

Because they hate the goyim and wish only to make them suffer.

Jews with power do it with schemes. Jews with no power use pure violence.

Fuck off retard. The Alt-Right is literally zionist controlled opposition. White Nationalism is zionist controlled opposition.

It's a giant jewish psy op.

>Eliot Rodger's dad
ukjewishfilm.org/people/peter-rodger/

>Eliot Rodger's grandfather
haaretz.com/jewish/ucsb-shooter-s-grandpa-was-wwii-photographer-1.5249525

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEYRE ALL JEWS WHAT THE FUCK

CVILLE MAYOR IS A JEW

Florida Sheriff is named israel and literally quotes the fucking talmud.

BASED AF

its a "anyone who i cant identify is a jew" episode,

Go ahead and blame the jews. Nobody will believe you.

Are any of them even Jewish? The just look like crazy crackers.

LOS CREATUROS

It’s ironic because blaming everything on Jews is literally a Jewish psyop to make the right look retarded

tfw when he says it's time to go bare knuckle.

they are, the charlostville guy im not sure

King kike

there is something wrong with this people 2000 years of pseudoslavery make them psycologcally damaged or something
they have to be sacrificed like the dogs when taste blood for the first time

His mom was Jewish.

well at least he was fighting with us ,and it wasnt entirely her guilt

bloodthirsty kiken

CNN admitted Cruz was Jewish

>us
FUCK OFF KIKE

there are some good ones too very feew but they exist

where is the proof these people are jewish?

You said he was fighting with us. There is no us. The alt-right is a jewish psy op. Ethnonationalism is a jewish psy op.

Do some fucking research you dumb kike.

One person here is a Jew.

Proof James Holmes is Jewish?

Post fucking proofs faggot.

Scroll up. I posted a CNN source

Fuck off kike.

I will never entertain the demands of JIDF meme flags.

>posts no proofs
you know what to do

>no proof
Slide thread then.

>One person here is a Jew.
Yeah, and he's half-jew half-white.

cool, I rate that accordingly:
>source CNN - 1/10
>CNN source: no one knows - 0/10
>supposedly from the mutt himself - 0/10
Great, there are 6 people in OP's photo, no sources for any, just you and OP telling people "do your research kike" for 300+ posts like every other slide thread. Post fucking proofs, jesus christ. Big if true, I'll spam your proof everywhere. but you got nothing so you post nothing, slide thread shills are all the same.

there should be at least a hundred posts about this, the world needs to learn that all jewish people are a threat to babies, children, schools and humanity

>leaf approves of OP being a faggot
must be fake then, saged

He said it himself long before the shooting ever happened, in the instagram groupchat. The ame chat where he expressed violent racist, homophobic sentiments. Are you really that daft, user?

Same*

Let me know the rest of the name of the shooters and I will confirm OP's post. So far he's got Cruz and Fields correct

>He said it himself long before the shooting ever happened, in the instagram groupchat
He also said he was "just kidding" about shooting up the school. Do you even know his mother's last name? Do you know anything about his mother, or was he just lying like a schizophrenic retard?

Lots of scared jews in here trying to hide the truth.

They are all jews.

This thread is being slid.

>Lots of scared jews in here trying to hide the truth.
No, you're a freakin psyop jew - trying to convince us to spread false info and get normies to think we're even more losers than they usually do.

>Let's just allow people to blame the crimes of jews on white people so nobody thinks we are losers goy.

THEY ARE ALL JEWS. Most of the mass shooting incidents in america are not whites, it's jews.

pumb

Stop spreading fake shit. Fuck you all ruined pol. Stop spreading fake shit you shills.

Yup. Fucking fools. The right only is looking worst and worst.

There is none because they simply are not.

Look how scared the jews are of this information. Sup Forums would never react to a post like this.
Even if it were false (it's not) they would at least make a joke.

The jew is going overboard trying to hide the fact that most mass shooters have a jewish connection.

Hahahahahahahahahahah

>Klebold was born in Lakewood, Colorado, to Thomas and Susan Klebold.[5] His parents were pacifists and attended a Lutheran church with their children. Both Dylan and his older brother, Byron, attended confirmation classes in accordance with the Lutheran tradition.[8] As had been the case with his older brother, Dylan was named after a renowned poet (in Dylan's case, the playwright Dylan Thomas[9]).

>At the family home, the Klebolds also observed some rituals in keeping with Klebold's maternal grandfather's Jewish heritage

That's kinds stretching it.

tactical bowlcut is jewish? really?

When did Pol become a dating app?

damn this photo confirms pols USA mutt theory...day of the rope!

Pepe is Jewish, those eyes are lifeless.

That's not Pepe.

Makes sense

put the names of this people and we can do the rest lets the gloval mind do her work

>jew achieves success
IT'S EXTRA SPECIAL BECAUSE HE IS A JEW AREN'T JEWS GREAT
>jew experiences hardshit
THIS IS BLATANT ANTISEMITISM THIS MUST BE STOPPED
>jew commits crime
WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LOOK AT THESE WHITE CRIMINALS WE MUST PENALIZE ALL WHITE PEOPLE FOR WHAT THESE WHITES DID!

So Russia was working with (((them))) all along? This really is a jewish civil war God please can we just gas them all? Imagine a society free of kikes and free from the plague of hollywood. God in heaven give us the patience to carry out this important task!

In order that the shill OP posted.

Adam Lanza:"Gunman Adam Lanza, 20, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, had been parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown"
Jared Lee:
man who shot Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and “Christian anti-abortion groups,” according to newly released documents in the 2011 shooting.

Alex Fields: Christian

James Holmes:Holmes and his younger sister were raised in Oak Hills, California, where he attended elementary school.[10][11] He attended a Lutheran church with his family.

Florida Shooter: Raised christian and hated jews.

Klebold:The Klebolds attended a Lutheran church.

Watcha baking there toots?

Not Russia as a country. Jews who happened ot be russia

Russian*

No. YOU make our movement look like shit. I focus on the TRUTH which is enough. You are a shill.

What makes you so sure, you aren't one of us?

Faggot KYS you are probably the filthy nigger that made that /thread creating some false "ROF" narrative. You commies are fucking filth, and these psy ops aren't working!
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

>Adam Lanza
is a jewish italian surname
answers.com/Q/What_is_the_origin_of_the_surname_Lanza

true story anons ill add... my father and his gf were vacationing in North Carolina...went to a hotel and the manager or who ever was in charge had talked to my father. My father asked "whats some places good to go around here?" she leaned over to him and his GF and asked.."are you part of the clan?" (keep in mind my dad has a big nose and has dark hair..his still girlfriend has olive skin with dark hair) he told me he didnt know at first what she was asking.... then she looked at them how they werent responsive and she changed the subject quickly...he said she had a jewish last name...not lieing...he is still in shock when he tells me the story(happened a few years ago)

klebold's partner, eric harris, too; jew girlfriend, ran pro-jew website, originally from new york, mother's last name poole.