So he enjoys the cock or what?

so he enjoys the cock or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-makoto-shinkai-director-of-kimi-no-na-wa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A little bit of feminine mannerism was able to make him blush. Yeah, he's probably gay.

He's just that much a chad he can sense females, even in a dude's body.

I feel dirty using that word.

I'd fuck Mitsuha!Taki too

You don't? What are you, a fag?

No one can win against the cock

i just marathoned the first 6 minutes of it,did i like it?

Jesus Christ, youngsters these days. At least watch the first ten minutes before making a judgment.

Hehe that's TWO jokes.

Yes.
Also Mitsuha enjoys the pussy: that's why she wanted to go so bad on that date with the waitress.

I think Mitsuha was more attractive with Taki being her, but then again I think tomboys are attractive.

I got turned on when (s)he kicked the desk over.

Why did they get scared anyway? She just seemed autistic in that moment.

That's why they make the perfect couple when they're stuck in each other's body.

He's gay

what are you trying to say?

Imagine if the weird girl who never talks started talking shit to you

disturbing the harmony of the environment is very scary in Japan.

Considering that, the MC is actually pretty based.

>chad
no

Mitsuha and Taki are most cute when they are not in their own body.

Of course he is, shitkai have to include every fucking fetish, because his flick is just another otaku pandering piece of shit.
>–After the Miko mai scene, the scene with Kuchikami sake follows…this scene gave me a big shock in a good way. There is a sort of fetishism in there.
>You’re right. That was a hidden fetish factor. I personally wanted to express something like that. In The Garden of Words, I created the scene where feet are being touched for the same reason…I wanted to include some fetish factors that people get a bit of excitement from. It’s just like that this time. I claimed my right to include at least one fetish part (lol). It’s not necessarily obvious…some are academic and others could be indicated in a subtle way hidden behind the story…(lol) Hopefully, people also feel their heart skips a beat.
manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-makoto-shinkai-director-of-kimi-no-na-wa/
Miyazaki was right.

>tfw thought the whole movie would be about them getting stuck in each other's body and learning to live with it for the rest of their lives or at least until the end of the movie but comet and time travel happened instead

>fucking hottest waitress in tokyo
>not chad

>I would find it boring if the scene of Mitsuha and Taki’s switching places doesn’t happen within the first 15 minutes.
God, how did somebody with ADHD ended as a producer?

That looks almost like semen!

She was making it clear that she was present and listening. They were talking behind her back so she deliberately disturbed the peace, bringing all attention to herself in order to challenge them to keep talking shit.

>writes suki da instead of his name
10/10 bravo shinkai

If they were swapping with a 3 year time gap why did neither notice? Did they never check the date or notice technology or things that didn't exist yet? I mean they both left notes and used their phones to communicate extensively.

>look mom I posted it again

M U S U B I
U
S
U
B
I

No.

He's just an alpha who sensed a female when he saw one.

around the cock, hard as a rock

The friends in this movie were great. Both on the girl and the boy side.

She probably never dared to talk shit back. And then all the sudden she goes this far. It's a "i'm done with your shit" kind of thing. And her mannerism was different.

I really liked the montage where they both do what they can to make their lives a bit better.
bro as fuck tier

>the girl complained that the guy touched her boobs
>but she touched his junk

>every day he rubbed her breasts
>every day she probably rubbed one out
really makes you think