Who was the most based U.S. President?

Washington

probably Andrew Jackson

Barack Obama

where does teddy rank?

Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson, followed by James K. Polk

Andrew Jackson

As long as we are acknowledging that based doesn't mean best, Andrew Jackson.

cuck
good answer
hahahaha wow holy shit trolololololol fuck this is the most epic troll I have ever laid my eyes on holy fucking shit dude like damn
Roosevelt is a gay loser who turned America into a nanny state

thread should have ended here

this site is 18 and up buddy

>hahahaha wow holy shit trolololololol fuck this is the most epic troll I have ever laid my eyes on holy fucking shit dude like damn
I wasn't LARPing.
This site is 18 and up, buddy.

Andrew Jackson

jackson

that guy who fought anglos with help of pirates, dueled often, closed jewish reserve and ate big cheese

1a. Andrew Jackson
1b. Donald Trump

Nixon.

The last true great American president, who was a foreign policy wizard. If Nixon had more time he could have ended the USSR in the 60s and made China our greatest ally. That would have totally removed Israel from the equation as our arms depot and all the wars in the Middle East would have been null and void.

Jefferson

>ended gold standard
opinion discarded.

Thomas Jefferson

Harding was based! First president who grew up playing baseball. Was a newspaper publisher who only bought a newspaper because at the time, a press pass enabled you to travel for free on train lines. He never left his house while campaigning, instead speaking to large crowds from his front porch. He beat a fellow Ohio Newspaper publisher the Dems had nominated and was widely loved across the nation. He even managed to knock up a friend's roastie daughter (who was more than half his age) in the White House. He died of a stroke while touring the West Coast. His legacy was later fucked by Teapot Dome. Still one of my favorites.