High IQ Thread - continued

Previously: IMPORTANT
Requirements:
-Must be white
-IQ greater than 130
-Post IQ in “name” cell

Today's agenda:

Richard Spencer is a huge faggot who's full of shit. He claims to represent a unitary white American identity that doesn't exist. He's a beta male obsessed with history because he's too uneducated in American culture to understand the incommensurability of certain whites with others.

American culture is beyond fucked. Half of white Americans are fat as shit and two-thirds are degenerate retards. Every girl descended from these broken people is damaged goods for at least the next two generations. Texas is going blue sooner that at which point balkanization will commence. There's no sense in trying to unify white Americans when we are most attracted to people with a similar ethnic identity. Those with the most similar blood should live together in a climate akin to that of their ancestors.

We're most attracted to people who look most like ourselves. You've experienced this if you've ever seen a pretty girl who shares your ethnic makeup. Brutish wops and other southern Europeans have over-aggressive demeanors so as to be socially incompatible with northerners of light complexion. The expression of people with dark skin are harder to discern, whereas the facial gesticulations of light skinned are immaculately clear . This imbalance of communication makes it difficult for such people to cohabitate without social degradation.

We're animals, whatever's actually real is inaccessible to our system of perception. Predictive models are the closest thing we have to truth, but most people are too stupid to understand the steps of the scientific method so the only relevant systems of truth are whatever bullshit Tucker Carlson is telling people and what those people are telling their kids, which is self-serving propaganda.

Exit question: Is a MMF threeway necessarily gay? Is a threeway between a man, woman, and trap more or less gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aye I made the cut.

you fucks are so pretentious

The purpose of the thread is discussion, not merely posting your iq

Also, Richard Spencer is pic related

>Exit question: Is a MMF threeway necessarily gay? Is a threeway between a man, woman, and trap more or less gay?
>"high IQ thread"

I have a 91 IQ but can destroy any of you faggots in a valid, sound, logical argument. Your IQ is meaningless unless you plan to achieve the status of a home PC.

You are surprised at autism in a high IQ thread?

IMPORTANT CHANGE TO THREAD TOPIC!

Pic faggoting around but highly related

How about that IQ, Mr Bullshit?

115-120iq here. might be on the autism spectrum.

not high enough to post in your intellectually superior rick and morty threads, but do i have potential to do anything with my life?

High IQ = atheist retarded midwit

America doesn't even exist. It's a fiction the media made up.

*farts*

I will destroy any faggot that wants to debate me. It doesn't matter what side I have to take.

Problem here is authorization is already making 70% of the population useless so all this degeneracy is a plan to reduce population in first world nations. We are all heading for a huge collapse so my advice to white people its to concentrate on immigration and making whites religious so that birth rates go up.

Black people birth rates are declining plus the wide spread degeneracy affects then the most in one generation they will just be a bunch of mulatos trying to look at as white as possible

Only 130 IQ? Pathetically low standards.

>high iq
>literally arguing about whether traps are gay

>Richard Spencer is a huge faggot
He worked with Russia to destroy Trump.

>American culture is beyond fucked
All Western culture is.. come on now.

>Half of white Americans are fat as shit and two-thirds are degenerate retards.
fat?
You're intelligent?

>Pathetically low standards.
On what do you base that?
>inb4 this brainlet doesn't respond with anything valid or at all

What food do high IQ anons eat? :3

you are the epitome of a faggot.

am i better than nignogs

I only know op eats dicks

Niggers can't read so you are already a step ahead of them

only the finest

depends on your goals, if your goal is to have a good family life and make lots of money then almost any IQ over 110 should be able to achieve it in the system laid out for us.
if your goal is to be the next mozart probably not

I'm not interested in reddit comments.

>Why are you confined to this thread for entertainment?
I'm not, but I made it and want to see it through. Like I said before, I could do something else, but other things don't offer the same experience as posting on Sup Forums.

Fuck off brainlet. IQ isn't just a meme

It's a question that gets asked a lot and I've refined it further.

Debate me, pussy. You decide the topic

If you're not going to contribute then fuck off low IQ fag

Yeah, you're right. Most white people wear fedoras and black people are the cool ones. Intelligence doesn't predict anything important.

MASSIVE RED PILL

Though it's not entirely the media as the state puts out a lot of propaganda too, but yes the whole idea of the American flag representing a country called "The United States of America" is an illusion of order constructed in the minds of Americans and built by those with power.

If you brainlets aren't going to contribute to the discussion then fuck off.

ok thank you that is very comforting to hear. i am going back to my designated street now have urgent pressure to release.

No this a thread of faggotry.

>this is for high iq discussion
>no non whites though
great start so far, love how this “general” popped up only recently, as a means to distract and divide the populace on trivial things like iq and regulate “discussion to one thread.

Resolved: You do not like sucking Richard Spencer's penis.

You're on the negative. Go!

not an argument

>American | Western culture is degenerate.

It's on a civilization cycle. It's still lightyears ahead of the rest of the world, and will likely never get as bad as the default of most non-western places. A cheerful thought

Also, this cycle should correct the disgenics if a collapse actually happens.

The Nihilism got the best of me tonight.

I need to kill some brain cells.

I watch Rick and north can I post here?

What don't you understand? user says only 130 >= IQ's can post and I said 130 IQ is not that impressive. Obviously you aren't even allowed to post in this thread. Go shoot a school or something.

God is real

even if the execution is poor and the threads collapse into the usual piss, theres nothing wrong with the goal.
compared to other boards, pol is easily the closest to the western average in terms of how deep discussion or thinking goes, somebody starting a new topic looking for more isnt a bad thing even if IQ being the prerequisite is maybe the wrong place to start

hipanic nigger

Gay Chode

Richard Spencer is a double agent, close to Dugin and funded by Russia to pursue their nationalistic agenda within American soil but ultimately works for the CIA to spy on Russian intents.

Mexican Intellectual over here, AMA, yall can ask me on how I achieved +130 IQ living and being born in this shithole.

Have an extra shot of the good stuff for me, leaf. Cheers.

Okay. Resolved: White people should give up fighting demographics and adopt all of Jewish people's strategies for ruling the world as an ethnic minority, including nepotism, teaching their kids highly legalistic religious texts at age 8 to develop their intellect, and intentionally taking control over key industries.

You can affirm.

nice quads my iq is over 9000 nigawatts

Ignoring the majority of your post because it's far too idealistic. For decades non-white groups have been allowed to organize without stigma. Why are whites uniquely discriminated against in this regard? We like people similar to us because life selects for genes and individuals promote their own genes.

And yes it is gay. You're the result of 4.2 billion years of reproduction and ending your line with homosexuality or a hedonistic, child-free life would be a sad and selfish way to end this chain. OP is a fag.

Why hello, fellow neuron rich brothers, how do you do?

I was thinking today about that phrase you hear, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" and the thing is, something is not legal or illegal based on what it is or it's capacity in itself to cause damage, but how it is used by a person whose intent renders that object damaging.

I feel people like that phrase because it calls to mind an inanimate object performing an action as a means of ridiculing the idea, but in reality objects are never divorced FROM the person acting with or on them.

Take "bath salts" for example, these are just an arrangement of chemicals, and yet we don't determine the legality based on that, we base it on how it is used, or if it has the potential of "misuse".

So in the example of "People kill people" that is true, but you are missing that this is an action involving an object that has been misused. And mis-use is the requirement of all illegal "things", they are only illegal to the extent that the "outcomes"/i.e. action results in undesirable ends

Fuck off Jorge, spic IQ points have a worse exchange rate that pesos

So yeah MMF is not gay if

#1 Spit roasting as the dicks are as far away as possible from one another

#2 There is no 2

And yeah a Trap is less gay but only if you and your GF are tag teaming the trap. If S/he is fucking your wife it's gay and then double gay if your cock is less then 1.5 foot away from the traps cock.

How can white people give up demographics and at the same time adopt jewish strategies which are based on ethnocentric?

hi guys...without saying what my iq is (its in the double digits) i just wanted 2 ask u guys. whats it like being smart? like what do u even think about? I sometimes get lost with my words and forget what i was saying....does that happen 2 you guys too? you ever just don't understand what someone else says....not that you can't hear them or know?

>not fucking your trap gf(bf) as the trap also fucks some roastie whore
Brainlet with shit taste.

Oh I didn't read the OP. Well, yall can still ask me questions.

Richard Spencer is a stupid cunt, he's probably part of Russia's campaign to divide the USA.

About the attraction to people thing, do yall think that humans are kinda like animals and that girls try to fuck guys who they think are better to 'procreate' with (like smarter, stronger, etc) instead of wanting to fuck guys who are more sociable, friendly? I remember that when I was in High School, I was the whitest kid in my class, most girls tried to talk to me and shit like that, and I was a completely awkward kid, I never talked with anyone but only girls would invite me to their 'friend circle' or whatever the fuck and I would just stand there without saying anything being awkward as fuck but they would just keep telling me to eat lunch with them at recess even though I never contributed anything to their conversation and I'm not handsome or anything like that, in fact, at that time I was probably borderline overweight, but i always attributed this weird attention to the fact that I'm 'white' (white for Mexican standards). Maybe it's the same thing for blacks in Europe, where they are a really tiny minority and it's something really weird for natives to see a black person. The reason also could be that Mexicans tend to think all whites are rich as fuck, but this was a quite expensive private school, so why would they give a fuck about money?

Fuck off, you just jelly af cause I have a higher IQ.

Apparently you took your IQ test on OKcupid. a literal genius as you claim to be would be able to come up with more than the same lame ass declartions your spouting here. You're just another dimwit LARPer.

The truth is that everything has a life cycle. people, plants, animals, even none physical things like ideas, civilizations, and empires. The American empire that was born in the 20th century has entered the late stage of its life cycle over the last 40 years or so.This is the decadent stage in which all of the values and standards break down. It is the death cycle. There is no stopping it. There is no saving or salvaging it. It is the will of mortal men versus the very nature of existence and the universe itself. care to take a guess who wins that battle?

It happened to BABYLON.
It happened to ROME.
It happened to the OTTOMANS, PERSIANS, GREEKS, AND EGYPTIANS, IT GOES ON AND ON.

preserve knowledge, seek enlightenment, and prepare as best you can and try to survive to tell the future people about our mistakes. That is all there is that can be done.

We got here at the end. It sucks like a black hole but it's what we have.

Smarter than you, mutt.

Today's agenda:

>Character assassinate Spencer
>Blackpill American White conservatives
>sow division between meds and nords
>discredit the best mainstream conservative media talking head (Tucker)
>and finally focus on deviant sex for effect

Fuck off Mossad

Nice get

Why don't you address what's on the agenda rather than shitting up otherwise good conversation?

>divide the populace
Low iq people get educated in public schools, high iq people attend private schools. We should arrange ourselves to be as strong as possible.

>trivial things like iq
Not trivial considering its massive predictive power in life outcomes. If low iq people were to stay out of this thread then they would be out of the way, freeing Sup Forums's best minds to discuss important topics at a rapid pace.

Fuck off

Faggot, if you're just going to spout nonsense then you don't belong here. Fucking prove your claims or fuck off.

>even if IQ being the prerequisite is maybe the wrong place to start
Yeah, you're right. Selecting for intelligence wouldn't immediately boost the quality of discussion.

What's your solution to the JQ?

If you can't beat em, join em. It's a strategy

>We like people similar to us because life selects for genes and individuals promote their own genes.
You're kind of downplaying the significance of differences in ethnicity. People of a similar ethnicity might look alike to some extent, but they think alike which is way more important when trying to construct the most functional society possible. You agree with your family on most everything because your genes are so similar that the neuroanatomy in each of you is almost identical. You have the same thoughts because your brains are mostly the same.

People whose ancestors evolved in an environment different than our ancestors have brains which are constructed differently as a matter of natural selection. Thus they think and behave differently. As far as making friends and getting a girlfriend, it's much easier to do so when people are sympathetic to you. Those you are most similar to you will be the most sympathetic as they have an implicit understanding of you.

How machines are built
youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m6s

I think about how much I hate the world and how much I want to change it. Also anime girls.

I thought you said you would debate any topic on any side? Now you're giving up already?

The Jewish strategy for dealing with that involves religious restrictions on breeding which preserve their distinct ethnicity.

>a fedora tipping omega thinks he has any authority over anyone on earth
HAH

>Mutt this triggered

Name: 67 IQS
I'm havng trouble finding a job becasue i'm not super good at working fast and sometimes i get confuse. I gthought trump was supposed to make life easier for us white people?? why are affirmative actions still keeping me unemployment?

>TFW IQ only 114. Teach me, Senpai!

government experiment :)))

the point of the argument is to recontextualize the narrative in terms of the actions of individuals, instead of the things used in those actions. Your idea that an object is banned based on its potential for misuse is wrong, since almost any object can have damaging/lethal uses in the right context. Computers are misused to steal money and information all the time, but we don't ban computers. We arrest thieves. Cars are misused every day and cost thousands in property damage and deaths, but we don't ban cars. We arrest drunk & dangerous drivers. The reasons for an item being banned are more complex than "the "outcomes"/i.e. action results in undesirable ends"

Of course high iq in a chinese cartoon imageboard. Hahaha!

>What's your solution to the JQ?
If by the JQ you mean the weird conspiracy about Jewish people, I don't really believe Jewish people control the world and are actively trying to kill the whole white race. There is literally zero evidence about this. But, in my opinion, there has to be some 'group' that actually controls the world and might be trying to fuck the white race up, maybe some of the members of this group are Jewish, but this doesn't mean every single Jew should be killed, most Jews, I assume are good, honest, hard working people and they don't deserve to get killed over the actions of a couple of Jews.

>Yeah, you're right. Selecting for intelligence wouldn't immediately boost the quality of discussion.
you know why putting any sort of prerequisite on discussion is dumb, the topic always becomes about the prerequisite, the threads no different to those titled NO BLACKS, NO ANGLOS, NO MEDS etc
theres decent threads on here almost all day for anyone without adhd, who can scroll down on the catalog without virtue signalling on every bullshit topic

>forget what I was saying.

I know you're larping, but for other reader's sakes, you have brain issues. low IQ people can remember what they're saying. You probably have toxins / insomnia etc. going on that you need to fix.

im not larping. what type of toxin cause this?... i have always been this way. i just assumed it was because im low iq

>IQ is only 121
JUST

Yeah, I noticed that too. Wasted an otherwise good thread. But I think it's at least kind of gay.

>-IQ greater than 130
Nigger, if your iq ranks over 105 you probably took a shitty internet test meant to raise the the self esteem of frail introverted losers.
If you don't rank at least 2000 ELO on chess or can't calculate 5 digit operations like 3597.5*735.98 mentally in a matter of 15 seconds or less, no fucking way your IQ is past 120.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle.

Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

I'm whiter than all of you. Til' the point where I'm, dare I say.....
black.

>I don't really believe Jewish people control the world and are actively trying to kill the whole white race. There is literally zero evidence about this.
history disagrees with you, the jews themselves disagree with you.
ive a whole folder of quotes.

obviously not all jews are at the top, the ones at the bottom are the pets/human shields for when the goyim get restless, their ideology is shared however and all of them are taught from an early age they are chosen, with compounding negative effects for everyone else.

Yes a MMF 3 way is gay. Your iq is not what you claim if you have to ask

>but i always attributed this weird attention to the fact that I'm 'white' (white for Mexican standards)
Light skinned people are more attractive, it's that simple. It's fuck up, but we're animals and follow our base impulses due to the reality of our biology.

I think it has something to with the expressiveness in the face. The most attractive people are light very skinned and if you look at those people when they're talking they convey more information than those with dark skin. This is due to eye, mouth and cheek movements being more clearly defined because of the exaggerated contrast between their red/blue color and the skin. Of course good proportions and virility/fertility are hugely important, but the emotional connection that men create with women is what determines sucesss and light skinned men do that best.

None of that is interesting or new. That's probably been said a thousand times on Sup Forums.

Prove it. Say something clever or post a theory which explains or solves a phenomenon.

>>Character assassinate Spencer
Everything I said about that man-titted pussy is true.

>>Blackpill American White conservatives
Yeah, and then we secede.

>>sow division between meds and nords
Yeah, I don't want wops in my light skinned ethnostate.

>>discredit the best mainstream conservative media talking head (Tucker)
Tucker is based af, but he is a tool of propaganda. Propaganda I endorse so he's not bad or anything.

>>and finally focus on deviant sex for effect
It's a joke, dude.

Not an argument

Post something clever if you're so smart.

>you know why putting any sort of prerequisite on discussion is dumb, the topic always becomes about the prerequisite
True. Next thread I'll put in the disclaimer that posting about iq is not allowed.

Fuck off kang

I'm not a religious follower of any kind, but as far as I know, the Torah and the Bible have multiple verses about treating Gentiles and Converts (or humans in general) the same. And obviously they have some kind of hostility towards people of other religions but they are not as hostile as Muslims, for example.

Let's say actually all Jews are conspiring to genocide the white race. What do they win by doing this?

t. pilpul faggot.

Is MFT more, less, or equally gay?

>explain why there's a God!
A. Because it's nearly mathematically impossible for Earth to exist.
B. Because of DNA
C. Intelligent Design

She's still a he so it's still gay. Arguably more because it is more weird. Arguably less if he is post-op and there is only one penis.

The real question is, would you put up with MMF or MFT if the F is the hottest woman on the planet? And what if the other M/T is just watching in the corner like the creepy weirdo they are? What if you use different holes? Still gay, or just a case of heterosexuality plowing through the gayness to bang the hottest woman in the world? These are the questions that should keep you up at night.

Pic related is (you)

iq is meaningless.
i can understand "investigations" by Kaufman,
and "godel escher bach" by hofstadter.
I can also tell what you are thinking.

>tfw 143 IQ
>Have only ever done menial jobs (security, custodian, biohazard removal, bus driver)
>Dropped out of college because too expensive and didn't want to take up debt to go to school (had multiple jobs to pay for college)
>All I enjoy in life is lifting, hiking, being with my wife and kids and reading books
>Hate socializing
>Went from being a CO to a LEO

>Married to white wife
>Not white
I'm happy with my family but ultimately I hate this society.

This is a fucking meta troll you 158 bastard

the plan is the soviet model on a global scale, freedom for the ruling elite and limited freedom for the useful idiots but nothing but the basics for survival the common man.
the white race has been the enemy of the jew for thousands of years, we're the only people with the ingenuity and imagination to threaten their hegemony. they want us mutted with other races to create a people smart enough to turn the machines and buy the junk but not intelligent enough to question the order they seek to impose.

and its not the case that all jews are conspiring as one movement, saying as much discredits the claim theres a conspiracy at all, in their planned future order the lower castes may not all be land owners or rulers but they will be comfy tax collectors and educators. plus theyll act as future human shields when need be, as they have done many times in history. most recently we say it in europe in the 30s and 40s, even though the holocaust didnt happen as reported, many millions of regular jews lost their land and businesses all over europe for the greater international plan.
wouldnt be shocked to see them false flag nuke israel, the jews that matter are in new york and london

>I thought you said you would debate any topic on any side? Now you're giving up already?
It has to be valid. You've already lost the argument by presenting an invalid argument.

A monist God is necessary as a matter of the nature of all things being exactly as it is.

>Intelligent Design
Definitely bullshit, evolution explains biology perfectly.

>These are the questions that should keep you up at night.
I'm glad we've synthesized such speculation.

You again. Brainlet, if you're not going to contribute then leave.

Post profound insight

>I'm happy with my family but ultimately I hate this society.

I feel you. This is why we need to Balkanize America into homogenous communities for raising families and leave the cities for brown people and white degenerates, i.e. liberals. I hope it happens when Texas turns blue.

*winks*

You can't argue in favor of why you like sucking Richard Spencer's penis, you can't argue in favor of adopting the strategies of your enemy - what good are you in a high IQ thread?

But then why go against the Jews as a whole instead of just a certain group of powerful people or 'the establishment' or 'the elite' whatever you want to call it.

You will now down my superior intelligence. My people were mapping the stars while you were still in caves.