If you think you have a reason to “need” an AR-15 assault rifle let’s hear it

If you think you have a reason to “need” an AR-15 assault rifle let’s hear it.
>child gets shot
>inb4 muh ebil government

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/commentary/2nd-amendment-it-muskets-only
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assault is an action.

Freedom bitch

(You)

In response to your >pic related

This isn’t an arguement

Free speech only covers the printing press, that was the available tech at the time.

This is how retarded you sound.

I don’t see a difference

retard

Fucking based.

It says “right to bear arms”. It makes no mention WHATSOEVER about what type of arms. Your presumption that “arms” means every conceivable weapon imaginable is just that. A presumption. With no basis of support, considering it is already a word or phrase rather that has limitations to it. If you think those existing limitations are unconstitutional then are you saying you think it is ok for John Q Public to arm himself with a few ballistic missiles?

I don't need it. I want it. I want it even more because you think you know better than me what I'm capable of owning than I do.

Fuck you and fuck your meme flag, go cry to the government to save you when Jamal breaks in.

Sage this faggot.

Fuck you

I have a better idea, how about you justify your continued existence beyond this day right here and now?
>inb4 "I'm a human being with a right to life" etc. etc. hippy bullshit

There is absolutely a basis of support for it. Watch the fucking video retard

I am an Merican, I want not need you 3rd world shit skin.

>It makes no mention WHATSOEVER about what type of arms
That's because it refers to all types of arms.
People used to own cannons.
Shall

>Freedom of speech
What kind of speech? The founding fathers likely didn’t envision instaneous communication being a thing ergo freedom of speech is now null and void.

>what are homemade bombs, acid, arson, vehicular homicide, knives, zip guns, etc
1st never took into account for social media and international communications. Stupid argument is stupid.

I should be able to own an AR-15 because it's a relatively cheap, versatile, quality weapon - and it's my right to be able to arm myself in defense from foe, foreign or domestic. Motherfucker.

God gave everyone that right. Not some fucktarded government. Pretty simple shit desu.

>AR-15
>assault rifle

Pick one

Could you imagine the government trying to raid this guy's house for his guns? How fucking traumatized would those agents be afterwards?

Democrats won’t allow you to ban guns.

Feel free to come here and try to take it

You’re forgetting the part that says “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED”. Faggot.

Read a fucking history book. When the British went to Lexington they were looking to confiscate weapons, not muskets, fucking canons. Private citizens at the time owned fucking canons. The most deadly weapon at the time.

Target shooting
Self Defense
Competition shooting
Hunting
Ebil gov't
There is no assumption that it does not cover all "arms" either

that first statue should have a black-masked Maoist antifa mob surrounding the statue trying to tear it down

Top Kek

Lmao Couldn't meet the challenge there, could you? Nice dodge kraut ...

I need an AR-15 because lefty fucks like OP went on a 2 day ass kissing spree for Kim Jong Un's sister.

Most deaths by firearms are suicide. So people who have access to a gun are likely to use a gun as method of suicide? You don't fucking say.
You're pants on head retarded.

Other people can have them, people who are "above" me. I'm not a second-class citizen. I'm an American, and an American civilian has every right to be armed.

In short, blow it out your ass, freedom>safety.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>The big gub'mint better be scared of comin' to my great uncle's hog farm in Flyover, AL

>they were talking about mini-guns and RPGs when they meant arms!!!!!
The burden of proof is on you given historical context

>well regulated militia

Not A assault rifle retard

weakest of all b8

Back then, the British had muskets. So the people also had muskets.
Today, the government has AR-15s, M16s, and AK-47s. So the people have AR-15s, M16s, and AK-47s.
As the times change, the weapons also change.

Stronger firepower helps against weaker firepower.
Pic related.

I don't need one.
You're still not getting any of mine.

They did not specify that the people could not own cannons or warships, one being an exceptionally powerful weapon for field combat with the capability of disrupting traditional field ranks and the other being capable of flattening towns, forts and directly damaging trade.
Both of which had a larger impact on the military doctrines of the time compared to that which RPGs and mini guns have now.
AR-15 != minigun

The 2nd amendment is there to make sure the citizens have the ability to form a militia. A militia is a military force comprised of civilians. In order for civilians to create a militia they need access to military grade gear.

>INb4 "well regulated"
That means well equipped in 1700's english, the courts have ruled this way numerous times. It is established law.

Your right to kill children? Not sure if that’s what the founding fathers had in mind but hey why don’t we just wait until the next massacre?

The point is to be on similar footing with the military if tyranny should ever become an issue.
Also, home defense is nice. Any man who can't protect himself or his family is not a man at all

We don't have a bill of needs, we have a bill of rights.

>governments are never corrupt. Dictatorships taking control of a country and sending thugs to force citizens into submission? Despots rigging elections?
Juntas taking over a government buildings suddenly having control over the country because no one can say no? Never heard of it. That would never and could never happen. Pure delusion. We don't live in a world where those types of things happen. You don't NEEEEEED guns.

We don't have to "let you hear it"...its our right by birth. #dealwithit

We will ALWAYS have them. /end of story

Wew. Hivemind.

kek.OP probably thinks AR stands for assault rifle.

stop killing children

Just try to take it.

Spoiler alert: the citizens of the United States are the militia

If you say the founding fathers didn't imagine modern day weapons when writing the 2nd amendment, the same logic can be used to say that they didn't imagine the internet and television when writing the 1st amendment therefore it shouldn't apply there, either.

Chance of being murdered in 2016 for the U.S.:
0.00554%.
If you also factor in suicides and accidents I'm sure you start getting significant numbers. (that's sarcasm)
If you multiply those by 22 you might get to 0.1%. Surely.

kek this is how retarded libshits sound

Take away the internet because the 1st Amendment didn't cover it.

>it makes no mention WHATSOEVER about what type of arms
exactly. Full autos when?

are you fucking retarded, muskets were the premiere killing machines of time how the fuck you think they BTFO all them injuns and keep the slaves in check?
in fact muskets shoulda been illegal by your argument

>go back in time
>give the colonial army AR-15s
>founding fathers draft constitution knowing that AR-15s are fucking awesome
>????
>profit

You fucking commies make me sick.

since when it's called 'bill of needs'? and it's actually fault of a goverment, teachers should have mandatory CC

That’s your opinion not really interested in a random probably jobless Canadian’s opinion

i bought an ar-15 off the Internet. It was mailed to a gun store and he did my background check that day. anybody in the US can be fully armed in 3 days without leaving the house

OP is shareblue btw. he was using an ancap flag on another thread.

The people who say the "you don't need" argument really are shooting themselves in the foot. Pro-gun people don't care if you don't need it. It's not called the Bill of Needs.

The point of the second amendment was that civilians should be able to arm themselves as well as the government. If anything we need looser regulations. Missiles, tanks, etc

>Not sure if that’s what the founding fathers had in mind
I bet they didnt have abortion in mind either

>If you think you have a reason to “need” an AR-15 assault rifle let’s hear it.

all the false flags the democrats keep pulling for one.

sage

Hahah it's a fact dip shit
. Back to plebbit kid

except to pick up the rifle at the gun store. fuck

What challenge? There is no challenge. We don't have to explain SHIT to you, or justify a God Damn Thing.

Assault rifles are just rifles
Rifles are the least used type of firearm for murder. They are used less than:
>Punching and kicking
>Knives
>Blunt objects
>Pistols
>Shotguns
Source: The motherfucking FBI

Banning assault weapons would have the smallest impact of any type of firearms ban. They were banned from 1994 to 2004. The gun homicide rate has continued to fall since they became legal again in 2004. Re-introducing them did not cause a spike. There are less gun homicides today with assault weapons legal than there were under the all the years of the 1994-2004 ban.

TLDR: You have no fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about

Hold on a second!
Does 'delivery' mean the same thing in both Portuguese and English!?

911 digits confirm

sage

also, theres a difference between a lifelong gun owner, and how likely he is to blah blah blah, and a lifelong gun-grabber, who buys a gun specifically because he intends to shoot someone (or himself) a week later.

99 55, and the digits confirm again. kek is screaming at us now

sage

Why are there no frigates and cannons behind the musketman on the left?
Your pic is intentionally misrepresenting the truth. Using it makes you a liar.

Did you read the second amendment? That's your answer. Any and every weapon we think we will need to defeat a tyrannical government.

>1 is a man in the military garb of the present day, the other is a man in the military garb of the present day
wow so powerful op.

Yes it is. What the fuck is an assault weapon? It's vaguely defined, one of the left's favorite tactics. They can vaguely define something so that it can be molded and changed to their needs later.
A car can be an assault weapon. A knife can be an assault weapon. This meme needs to die.

Yea, because there would be he and 700 others defending his rights. DONT FORGET IT.

I agree, also kill whitey.

>It means "the people"
>Except it doesn't say that at all
>And it specifically says "the people" in regards to every single other right...

to my knowledge “strengthen” didn’t mean to include a ban on legal transferring of existing legally possessed units. More dishonesty from amermutt gun nut

Who wastes money paying you to make these threads every time there's a highly-publicized shooting?

who is paying you to try and attract more posters to this thread?