youtube.com/watch?v=1FUZFy9Nd9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha fuck venezuela

buy american, live american

>competing with products produced with slave labor
>free market

>slave labor
They chose this job, they get paid for it too, what's the issue?

>china would actually be better off without American factories

>slave labor will no longer be an advantage when competeing against american companies
Fuck drumpf for taking jobs from foreign children!

>from
>our
nice try fagflaggot

>slave labor
>competitive
Pick one, unless you think the confederates was the rich half of the US

>you gotta pay taxes goy
>here are your shitty jobs, picked one

I'd live in a cabin in the woods if property wasn't taxed

oh shit, will that make it cheaper to buy american?

What are the tariffs currently, if at all?

competing against slave labor is a losing game.

No. It will just make it more expensive to buy non-American. Effectively making it the same price

It ended in 1914 you stupid fuck

Isolationism is literally all I've ever wanted.

>messihole not listed
fail

this

and that will promote american manufacturing? sounds like a good thing for america

...which will make it cheaper to buy american

youtube.com/watch?v=1FUZFy9Nd9s
bring back the national system.

> the US doesn't employ slave labor in literal concentration camps across the country

>FUCK TARRIFFS, BUT THE INCOME TAX IS JUST FINE.

open business
>cut as many corners as possible
>literally make something hardly profitable because of how low you're selling it
>can't win because retard in china doesn't have to pay his workers, they work or they get the whip
JUST

I will gladly pay more for a product, if American workers with a living wage are making the products.

GOD DAMN YANKEES. STOP FUCKING WITH IMPORTS.

>They chose this job
Do you think that's really true for all segments of the Chinese population? And I'm not referring to muh wage slave gommie ideals, but compelled work under threat of government force.

Which ones worry you the most?

What, do you make your living off of slave labor arbitrage?

>Design revolutionary new technology and apply for patent
>China steals it and mass produces cheaper
>Jews who run america are too cucked to bring chinks into line.

Fucking China, that's WW3 there.

Don't be fucking stupid, user. Go out and start a business and take advantage of the new domestic demand.

Build your own factories southern monkey.

Guys this is a good thing. Overall it will push other nations to become self sufficient by any means necessary. You should all look forward to new happening threads.

I WANT MY CHEAP ELECTRONICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally this. China only practices capitalism in a few designated areas. The rest of the country, while not as hardcore controlled as it used to be, still uses the idea of the command economy as the default position.

>apply for patent
>wait for chinese to steal it
>what they thought was a common corn cob holder is in fact a chink gasser
couldn't be avoided

Fuck'em. Their navy is garbage.

>end of free market
you never had one you idiot

FUCK DRUMPH!! NOW MY SHITTY DOLLAR TREE CRAP WILL BE DOLLAR AND 24 CENT TREE CRAP!!

Has america ever tried to send fake instructions on nukes to rogue states?

>can't compete against them
>chooses not to change their activities anyways

Imagine the US had 500 Million niggers who are dirt farmers from the middle of nowhere and are flooding into cities like they're refugees.
That's China, and the more time they're preoccupied with their forced labor then the less time they have to stab random people and hit kids with cars.

FUND IT

Oh no, tariffs! Just like Korea, Japan, China, India, SE Asia and every other booming economy right now!

Nevermind the fact that the US had tariffs as well up to the 1970's, during our economic peak. Funny how our economy has slowly slunk down the shitter ever since then as other countries developed massively.

Were just playing the gooks at their own game and making ourselves competitive again. Isnt that what you fucking Lolbergtarian autists want? Competition?

slavery is the free market dumbass

Trump hires literal illegals you fucking tard

>competing against slave labor is a losing game.

This. Fucking trumpfags everyone. Capitalism DOESNT WORK

>Venezuela
Hahahaha get fucked

Slavery is Freedom
War is Peace
Ignorance is strength

Nope. It was a contractor who was fired immediately on him learning about it.

Go back to your synagogue, ok nose? You're not going to drive us off this place.

No, the neo-liberal, globalist, "free" trade shitshow doesn't work.

Slavery cannot exist as a proper trade unless the state enforces the contracts that bind a person.
Remember that slavery originated as mere prisoners. If you make someone do work, another authority has to be involved for you to receive payment for their labor.

Fucking ancaps, goddamnit

Are you mentally retarded? If I’m a corporation I’m taking my factories to Vietnam. YOU CANT COMPETE UNLESS YOU DRIVE AMERICAN WAGES AND STANDARDS DOWN

protectionism?

Yeah, I keked when I saw the flag.
Pretty sure this one's just memeing.

They had to dumb it down actually.

Orwell vastly under estimated how effective television would be, let alone the internet.

Huxley was closer with the concept of soma...

We approach the rubicon gentlemen,

Soon

Venezuela more like JUSTzuela am i rite?

>protectionism?

Yeah trump is a turbo retard.

>libshittarian opinion

On come on, the prison system in the US isn't that awful.

Avg price of house in 1998 before white-genocide and open-borders went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house in 2004 after massive open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
-----------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless epidemic
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>shit quality products that kill you
>90% illegal shitskin locusts swaming whitelands

it will be turbo retarded if it will last for too long

fpbp

>yuge tax cuts for domestic corporations
>tarrifs on imports
Its almost like this will drive domestic manufacturing. OP is a brainlet

time to make $$$

yes but all these countries enacting these self destructive policies at the same time is just a coincidence.

>tariffs on products from Vietnam

LOOK OUT, BOYS! PAKISTAN IS SET TO BECOME THE T-SHIRT PRODUCER OF THE WORLD!

Jesus Christ how upsetting.

>free market not global market
Nice conflation.

At some point though if the US starts going full trade war it will be economic sense to put those 500 million peasants in an army and send them somewhere.

Slap that tariff on Wakanda as well

This is precisely why neo-liberal globalism is a failure. The economy is supposed to serve the people. We are not supposed to serve the economy.

Sure, it's nice if the people of Vietnam can raise their standard of living by being industrious. But my concern is not for the rising tide to lift all boats around the globe. My concern is the welfare of the US citizen. We must return to a mire nationalistic form of capitalism in which foreign countries are competitors, not partners.

>mire nationalistic
*more nationalistic

These countries have tariffs as well. I think China is the worst of them all.

Free trade is good, but there's no free trade if the Chinese prevent western corporations from operating in Chinese markets.

This is a trade war by necessity. The Chinese need to be told a lesson before they have grown to powerful.

>many chinese products being proven to have toxic shit in them
>trump puts tariffs on them
>"FUCKING DRUMPF IT'S MY RIGHT TO BUY LITTLE SALLY OR LITTLE LAQUESHA A MAKE-UP KIT THAT'S FILLED WITH MERCURY AND ASBESTOS BECAUSE THE CHINESE FACTORY AND CHINESE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE WHAT POISON THEY PUT IN THE CHILD'S TOY!"

Fine user now instead of having a job you got no job. Yeah tariffs!

Yeah trump! Fucking retard. Guess who has to pay these tariffs? THE AVERAGE WORKING CLASS JOE

>Guess who has to pay these tariffs? THE AVERAGE WORKING CLASS JOE
you're going to be paying a far heavier price if you continue down the road you're currently on

t. australian going to a uni that has nearly 50% foreign students

Average working Class Joes can buy American products, then. You think having Chinese poison us with lead via trickery is the solution to anything? People who buy all their crap from China deserve to be gassed.

Late 1990s:
>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 00s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multicultism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Univs have non-white majorities
>Whites down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govt bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change
>Turns out Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Govt passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!!

Look up the charcoal industry in Brazil, they trick people into debt by buying them a nice meal, then inform them that they can pay it off by working at a remote compound, with armed Guards, and the little amount you are paid, you need to give back to them for rent, since you aren't allowed to leave. Just because molymeme says something doesn't mean you have to believe it.

America needs to have a trade deficit with countries in order to liquidate them with dollars. Still our balance of payments will even out because we'll get huge capital inflows. Inflows that multinationals profit from. Basically if you're not for getting rid of the dollars reserve status then you're one of (((them))).

Either we decide to change it and cause a huge global crash or we wait for a huge global crash and do it then. Either way we need a full blown pink wojak situation

>I THOUGHT TRUMP WOULD SAVE OUR ECONOMY!
no, you thought he would be impeached by now

this

are you joking they actually have jump nets on the outside of chinese work buildings to reduce worker suicide

There goes my child prostitution. Now I have to pay 1.235 sandwiches for a blowjob.

>trump does something he promised to do
>everyone loses their minds as if it came from fucking nowhere

how many times has this happened now?

fuck you bitch. its time to quarantine asia/africa/mexico. let them suffocate in their own filth and shit.

>The end of the (((free market)))
Can't hardly wait.

Free trade is a communist policy and jews love free trade because it enables labor arbitrage aka moving jobs and demand for labor from America to China. Free trade is a scam against the middle class

They have sent vired printers to Iraq

This.

remember that extra $1000 you got from the tax cut?

guess what...

Hey retard free trade is a communist policy used to create rage in the underclass by having price inflation outstrip wage growth. Read Marx before making any further economic commentary. Free trade is not capitalist, that is a jewish lie, tariffs were always used to protect domestic industry. It's amazing to me that people comment on things they have never read about.

>Free trade is good
Did the jews on tv tell you that?

Nice, tariffs mean production comes back home

All this globalization kills the environment

My body is ready.

I am coming to believe that people not only expect to be lied to by politicians, but want to be lied to.

A politician who actually attempts to follow through is not only unexpected, but frightening to them.