Why do amerimutts and austards allow genital mutilation?

Why do amerimutts and austards allow genital mutilation?

Other urls found in this thread:

circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html
manhoodcanada.com/shop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause we dont care if jews and muzzies wont to chop thier dicks

you realize egyptians started circumcision as a way of identifying slaves right

ergo, anyone who is circumcized is a slave

>20-80%
the fuck kind of range for one color is this?

Because we don't like having nasty, disgusting, stinky, gooey foreskin. That and it just feels better without it.

>reciting the opinion that was dictated to you
I bet you've never even interacted with an uncut dick

lol no thanks fruitcake

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with whether or not a penis is circumcised?

Reminder that all was well until the rise of the Church.

Only old men have cut dicks. A cut dick is a flacid dick that smells like depends.

I think Australia and Canada stopped circumcising in the 80's So there are a lot of middle age and older people who are cut. But it's not done for new borns like it is in the US anymore

anything above is 20 percent is disgusting

absolutely disgusting

Oh yeah, why wash a part of your body if you can just cut it, right?
The absolute state of jewmerica.

We feel very strongly about our Judeo-Christian heritage. Get over it.

this
the only circumcised guys I know here in australia are jewish and muslim, all the other dicks I've seen are uncut

>meme flag
> LARPing like he isn't from the US and circumcised

>he lacks the ability to clean his dick

>Being a Jew or raised by the mental slaves of Jews.

SAD!

first thing your parents decided to do when your autistic self was a 1 minute new born ...

was let a kike doctor remove skin off your dick

lolololol

Remainent of Anglo teachings unfortunately

>That and it just feels better without it.
t. person that was probably circumcised as a baby and actually has no idea what it's like to be uncut

You have not interacted with a partner with foreskin or you have not interacted with your foreskin intact.
Both options are valid in the faggot's statement.

Muslims and Jews circumcised
Libtards chop their whole dick to end white male privelege

>20-80%
Wtf?
In the zero to 20 range, it could be right at 19 or 20, and a 20-80 could be 21. This map needs more breakdown, I'm genuinely interested to see global dick cutting trends. Poorly done, WHO.

South korea??? wtf. what they got going on there?

Now I really know which korea has to win. Its clear that the (((south Koreans))) are subversive imperialists.

>what they got going on there?
American propaganda

Reminder that circumcision cuts off a body party so erogenous men can orgasm from it.

Frenulum orgasm. Circumcision cuts off the frenulum. Not to mention the erogenous inner foreskin, pic related, which has more nerve endings than the glans penis itself.

It might improve the appearance of a 10cm erect penis. Dunno.

Unfortunately it is falling out of favour in Australia - I was cut as a baby but most aren't. As a gay man, literally have not encountered one cut doodle on any white guy under 25. It is disgusting.

Foreskin is gross, hate sucking uncut guys. Even guys who clean have a residual nasty taste/smell.

WHat's up with south korea?

I've read too many stories of girls talking uncut cock and how it smells like old nasty cheese.

>nasty taste
I hope you don't eat ass just for the sake of your argument.

Used to have American propaganda. Fortunately, OP's chart is way out of date and most South Koreans no longer circumcise.

nigga 20-80 is a big range

Circumcision appearing in North American and Australian protestant culture is everything you need to know about how much of a Jewish farces this 3 nations really are.

Jewish-tools from day 1.

My fellow Nationalists in this 3 nations should not be offended by this because it is the truth and the Jews intend on telling you the truth one day when they switch from "Leftwing vs Rightwing" dialectic dictatorship to in-your-face dictatorship so that the "psychological slap" will be bigger...this is why Nationalists in this 3 nations should face this fact now so that the "psychological slap" doesn't hit them.

Only really clean ass, not my favourite thing but I do it if the guy is into it.

20% of circumcised men self-report that their skin is too tight for a comfortable erection.

I had to get circumcised when I was 18 because of tightness. It was super painful . I can look back though and give an educated opinion on cut/uncut. Ive had no loss of sensation, if anything ive gained. believe it or not I prefer myself after but I could be bias on account of tight foreskin being tight

How about washing your dick you fucking retard? You think you know better than millions of years of evolution? It's fucking retarded!

Like the great self-hating Jew Bobby Fischer said: "Circumcision alone tells you what kind of bastards Jews are".

When parents want to circumcise their child, they browse this "brochure" of types of genital mutilation.

If you're circumcised, your parents chose your circumcision style.

>tfw uncut American because family are strict catholics
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A WHITE CATHOLIC

Muslim countries regard FGM the same way we treat MGM.

A lot of circumcised men still have at least part of their frenulum. That being said, people who do pic related belong in a fucking gulag.

>tfw based BEST Korea is looking more and more like a ally every day

My Jewish pediatrician refused as I was Goyim. True story. Still got cut

The evolution argument might not be adequate. Some vestigial traits might turn harmful. But that's determined on an individual basis.
I believe more in Jewry trickery as a support for that kind of mutilations.

Circumcision became mainstreamed in the West with Dr. Kellogg advocating it as a means to deter male masturbation (or "self-harm" as they called it back then).

Because uncut dicks look ugly.. and the whole dick cheese thing

So my jew overlords know I have pledged allegiance to them

Women get cheese between the folds of their labia and under their clitoral hoods.

Female circumcision prevents vulva cheese.

>inb4 faggot cuck mods delete this thread

>Mutts literally rip their baby's penis apart because some desert kike and a 2000 year old chronicle of man's sin said masturbation was wrong.
>incoherent raging intensifies.png

Did you know the shower has been invented?

Politics angers me, but MGM and society's complicity with it makes me incoherently rage.

I have to avoid the topic for the sake of my own mental health.

I will never understand why people keep saying this. News flash, an uncut dick looks 99% the same as a cut dick when you roll the foreskin down like it's made to do.

What's up with former Yugoslavia?

Pr*testants want to be Jewish

>t. have never looked at dicks

Did you know your baby could die from the operation?
circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html

Your parents gambled with your life to appease the Jewish doctor.

Turks conquered them. Bosnia and Kosovo is now full muslim thanks to NATO.

>cutlet shitter shoah'd
Imagine the rage this little mutt must feel knowing real men have orgasms 10 times stronger and pleasure their women much more than his tiny scalped chode with barely any sensation. He was literally taken as a little baby and doctor rabbi sliced up his dick while he screamed. Instead of getting angry at the rabbi he get's angry at anyone that isn't marked as jewish property.

There was a stat that a child's more likely to die from a circumcision than he is to ever actually need one. Don't have the stats sadly

>Croatia
>no data
What the hell kind of a shitty research was this?
We are not savages. We don't mutilate our children.

I dunno im cut with a big dick and I nut as much as i want too, just seems kinda crazy like I dont think that uncut dudes really cum that much "stronger"

lmao i love this post

>taking the bait

Just so long as they don't advocate circumcision or cut their sons, they can be as delusional about their genitals as they want.

I took this poll of Sup Forums a few months ago. Most circumcised men are unhappy with it. Even if you're cut and like it, don't cut your kids. They will probably be unhappy about it.

I dunno man, I think alot of ppl are mad about being circumsized because their dicks are tiny and they feel like somehow they wouldve been bigger, but its really just bad genetics.

>Fictional country
>Expects data

> anyone who is circumcized is a slave
a slave to dick cheese

>Dr. Kellogg advocating it as a means to deter male masturbation
I used to trust Colbert/Stewart and liberal media. But not anymore.

Know this, the Jews pay the salary of those talkshow hosts. They will say anything to push the blame off the Jews.
You need to question any information you get from them.

Also, the onces who infected South Korea was most definitely Jewish doctors that had infiltrated the army.

>Based Europe boss knows.

I'm 7" by a little less than 5." why do you think being "big" and able to nut has anything to do with it? I can nut 3 4 5 times in a row if I'm in the mood.

Feels better without it.
>like you'd know what it feels like to have it...

Then you are the exception to the rule. Most cutfags are so desensitized they cannot cum from a mere blowjob.

> not washing your dick
absolutely disgusting

Cleaning takes literally

It depends on how they do it. I was lucky enough to keep my frenulum intact.

Anyone talking about stinky gooey, is a DIRTY TRAMP.
>GET A FUCKING WASH YOU DIRTY TRAMP PLEBCUNT.
>Soldiers.
>*Shakes unscathed NON-cursed head*

To be honest I've never had a beej. Maybe one of these days I'll pull out those studies they used to have in the olden days that says it was just fine because you could still nut and reproduce despite being circumcised.

inb4 half of europe turning red soon

Aren't there up to 40% of young children muzzies in germany/france/uk?

Wait so blow jobs don't feel good because they mouth it down the whole thing and stimulate that last bit of foreskin you have left down the shaft?

This concept is alien to me.

I'll tell you why.

Because the US contains 41% of the world's Jewish population.
Israel contains another 41%, Europe 10-12%, and the last 6-8% covers everywhere else.
That's why Americans allow baby cock-mangling.

As for Australia, I dunno, maybe they're just cucks.

>burger
>telling Europeans their countries are fictional
Off yourself, 56%-er.

I can't speak for Australia, but in America it's because the cornflakes man preached that circumcision will prevent boys from masturbating. He was wrong.

An intact frenulum will not prevent your glans from keratinization. You've lost the ability to feel stimulation in around 15 square inches of your dick.

I wasn't talking in the context of blowjobs, I was just talking about circumcision in general. Frenulum's one of the more sensitive areas of the penis.

Australia has a low rate of circumcision, most of our high rate comes from boomers because back then it was encouraged, circumcision is banned in Tasmania for instance

>4 million people
>a real country

>200 million White people
>not a real country

This is what Europeans actually believe.

That is true, I have the desert kike head.

So you don't have a frenulum? Or you've never had a blow job or sex?

What does smegma smell like? I imagine it smells like a chicks vagina the morning after you cum in her. is this close?

>I have the desert kike head.

An user in a previous circumcision thread said he used this to dekeratinize:

manhoodcanada.com/shop/

I don't know if it works, if it does, I assume it takes a long time, but maybe you want to give it a shot.

I feel pretty bad for laughing uncontrollably at this post. I feel really lucky to have a mom who told doctors and my own dad off for wanting to rekt my shit.

No. But chicks get smegma too under their clitoral hood and between their labial folds and need to wash just like we do. So if you're ever eaten out a girl who doesn't wash herself, you've smelt smegma.

>Even guys who clean have a residual nasty taste/smell.
That means they don't know how to properly clean you kangaroo-fucking ape

>200 million White people
Other guy's bait was provocative, but your's is just plain stupid.

Does it smell cheesy? I went down on a chubby chick before and it smelled like on off smelling cheese.

Satania is a brutal loli.