The silent police strikes the gaming

5 years in prison for big mouth while playing a game - this is the Russian reality.

Bump with cybernationalists victum.

>playing WOT instead of Warthunder

they did the right thing, putting him in jail

WT has such a godness playing it? I bet the answer is no.

LOL

so he was LARPing as a ukranian in-game, and so they reported him to the KGB?
surely they realize this is a joke, right?

WOT doesnt have planes...... or ships

how can it even compete

>tfw WOT faggot will never experience a bomber run on other tank players

>surely they realize this is a joke, right?
Even the future kgb-members have to choose their steps carefully as we all might see on this guy's example.

>their steps carefully while joking
fix

56%

yea but how does this stuff usually play out in russia?
surely they will realize it is a joke and then just make him make a public apology and then give him a slap on the wrist

is this guy someone famous that the KGB is looking to nail him to the wall for any reason they can?

She's 100% slav(in her soul at least, just look at this outfit), dunno what are you talking about.

Nice.

>is this guy someone famous that the KGB is looking to nail him to the wall for any reason they can?
lenta.ru/news/2018/01/10/terakt/
If you has not intersrted to translate this - the situation in a few words: this guy is KGB recruit, they found his notebook with his plan to take control of the gun room of his own KGB-school. He's declared that he was practicing for making an assault plans, without any criminal minds. The case is absolutely blown for nothing, and perfectly shows the modern KGB system from inside(it's pretty similair to late 1930s in two words).

>Ruskie real life banning Ukies
I don't care, they are all different flavours of evil, but at least Russia is somewhat managable

Mike, I'm your father...

I would like to help our Russian friends any way we can, but try not to be a dick to us for once.

all you're experiencing is sitting in a chair looking at flashing pixels

>I would like to help our Russian friends any way we can, but try not to be a dick to us for once.
You already did, many thank for that.

Did you do the translation on the side by yourself? That's pretty considerate of you. Russians are now my favorite posters.

You hear that you fucking Kraut/French fags posting all-German/French news articles and expecting me to read that shit or put it through Google Translate. Fuck you. Russians are now the best foreign posters

This is why all the smart Russians leave the country

cones and rods are the same as pixels faggot

your whole fucking life is pixels and FPS

This is Rushka. Everyone in here is judged since he has born, being convicted is just a luck: you appeared in the cop's sight - you're doomed, you're not - you can even make a canned goods from people for years. Your activity or inactivity doesn't affect anything. Russian criminal justice - it's like a cancer, happends with everyone, and you have nothing to do about it.

Can't he just blame it on Russian hackers?