Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist

RIP IN PIECE YUKIO

Man, this arc has had a lot of neat stuff in it. Even if not much action.

Well I always just figured he was going to turn evil. Not kill himself.

Whoa, seriously?

Dropped this years ago. Maybe I should pick it back up.

His demonic heritage saves him

You didn't think he'd seriously die like this did you?

I don't say this often but nothing of value was l-
Shit

Not really. I mean of course he wouldn't. Still he should really get his shit together.

Worst brother is finally dead?

Looks like this may be where he joins the illuminati. Shima was right there to taunt him right after.

Literally what is wrong with this cunt?
Here we are on the 7th year of serialization and I believe he has only sincerely smiled once (1) during the entirety of the manga.

I get that he's bothered about Toudou and Illuminati and his parentage but can't he give his autistic angst a rest during a celebration? It's one thing to be a foil for your carefree twin brother and another to be a mopey, whiny, eternally pessimistic faggot who pulls a gun on one of your students and friends at a wedding reception - at the kid's house no less.

He's exactly what you would expect of the Antichrist, right?

O my god,shit manga nobody remember this shit,kek,i donĀ“t care for this manga.

He's just an asshole, thats his real personality. The politeness is just a cover for how he really is. Rin and Shura are the only ones he shows his real personality to normally.

Here's your (you)

Yeah I figured he would sooner or later.

You just came to this thread to post this? What a dedication to shitposting.

Motherfucker.

Is he summoning his persona?

Well he does summon Satan into his body

What a shitty little brother. The bullet should've went through his head. He doesn't deserve the best boy's brotherly care and love.

Shit tier little brother, wasting everyone's time.

So which side is Shima really working for?

I think it would be hilarious if after everything he really was an illuminati spy