This Math teacher saved her students from Shooter

Say something nice about her.

She barricaded her class and put paper on windows so that no one could see in.
Then she hunkered down and did not open the doors even for SWAT teams.

Florida school shooting: Teacher protected her kids from chaos — and from cops
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-teacher-knew-something-was-wrong-20180215-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyteachers.com/shanthi-viswanathan/4842615-t
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I to DEMOCRIZE her.

For saving American children.
F

What do you mean by that?

NOBODY

FUCKING

DIED

that's the best photo they have?
>Here is a picture of me I am so excited at the new Heavens Gate compound

DISGUSTING SHITSKIN

yeah as a gun wouldn’t have helped.

>Say something nice about her.
Why would I? She clearly has a brown skin.

Shes Indian.

>Shanthi Viswanathan is 51 years old and was born on 08/30/1966. Currently, Shanthi lives in Fort Lauderdale, FL; and previously lived in cooper city, FL , plantation, FL and redmond, WA. Shanthi currently works as a Principal at Ganini llc .

shes a hotty, woulda banged her during lockdown

did she shit on the classroom floor?

No we don't reveal our power level in public

There is no fucking math teacher by this name in florida. There's 1 person in Florida with this name and she runs a 3 person operation called Ganini
>Ganini is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This organization primarily operates in the Business Activities At Non-commercial Site business / industry within the Business Services sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 12 years. Ganini is estimated to generate $208,574 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 3 people at this single location.

I thought they always said that math was important to learn as a life skill and would be necessary. Then when the shit hits the fan, the math teacher reaches for paper and tape. Frigging art supplies. Looks like art class was the most important class after all..

Nice to see a female teacher in the news for something other than fucking her students for a change.

Good girl.

kek

kek

>pajeetina refused to open the door for the the SWAT team
>SEAT team blew the door with a breaching charge and lobbed flashbangs and tear gas grenades in, flash bangs ignited the tear gas and the fuel-air explosion blew the shit out of the whole classroom
>>police did nothing wrong, shouldn't have refused to obey a lawful order lol

gutsy broad

The kid on reddit said that he didn't die because the door was locked. The people who died in his classroom died because they went to the corner of the room directly in the line of sight of the door. Shooter just shot through the window.

If all the doors were locked barely anyone would have died. Lock all the doors.

wtf am I looking at?

someone who isn't a math teacher, naturally.

idk some random pic i grabbed off a thread on 8ch lol

ratemyteachers.com/shanthi-viswanathan/4842615-t

Lmfao

lol

can you imagine if weird shit like that went down? people fucking or raping

the common thread here is that they all have some facial deviation from the norm

If she had a gun she could have been a real hero.

nah. It's that THEYRE FUCKING KIKES

SHE POO'D IN THE CORRIDOR TO CONVINCE THE SHOOTER TO NOT GO THERE

James Alex Fields is not Jewish.
Also, another commonality is that many were fatherless since childhood.

Yes he is. His mother is a kike. Don't talk about my country with your polish JIDF flag FUCKFACE.

top kek

Lmfao check'd

What.

Please tell me this is real. If this is, then why is no one bringing up the fact that they're jews and not whites?

Itz a great point to throw at the liberals and were they to just say some stupid shit like "Jewishness is a religion and not a race" they coud be called a racist for not accepting the existence of the hebrew race.

Toxic white male masculinity gun problem? More like toxic jewish neurological problems.

They're all jews. Paddock is a jew too.

Redpilled teacher

Knowing that the (((swat teams))) would drill the full of holes.

with that temper you will get a heart attack, cholesterolboy

she didnt save shit, if she would of shot the fucker than yeah i'd say use the word save

Sauce for these informations ?

why she not listed as a teacher? Only working for Ganini?
>Our mission is to make leading mobile and “Internet of Things” technologies easily accessible to people in agriculture and field services to enhance their lives through the acquisition of data, the traceability of goods, the tractability of growing/working conditions, the reduction of environmental footprint, the furtherance of fair trade.
sound like some CIA front company

Cruz
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

Adam is a Jewish name. Lanza is a Jewish name. Netown is jewish as fuck.

James Holmes worked for Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles. You have to be a jew to be a Jewish Big Brother of Big Sister.

Klebold or whatever the fuck is open information he's jewish that's common knowledge.

Jared Lee Loughner's mother was a Jew. James Fields' mother was a jew.

Did SWAT shoot here? Did she walk slowly, backwards, with her arms and legs in the air, so that they were not in fear for their lives?

>Say something nice about her.
Is this more Jew propaganda? Be honest.

>The people who died in his classroom died because they went to the corner of the room directly in the line of sight of the door.

The difference between cover and concealment should be taught at the third grade.

she wasn't shot and the actual shooting was for 3 minutes, but somebody should set up a gofundme for her XD

Yeah, she did good not falling for the old false smoke alarm shoot them as they flee trick.