Mousou Telepathy

IT'S ME TODA
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Nice edit.

Everyone's creepy pasta came true

>there's still a 30+ issue translation gap

I don't get it, is tits-chan actually crazy?

wait, what
i tought we were at 410
where did this come from?

is jitsuwa all over again

is there really? at least we get a page a day, thats not that bad.

so wait
out of context, but from what i can gather
litterally everything she sees as images that she thinks are other people's thoughts
are actually her own imagination

that actually makes a lot of sense
like how she saw her mom imagining toda PERFECTLY despite never having seen him
or how she saw Akira's girlfriend being different from what she actually was

holy shit
that's one hell of a plot twist

How the fuck did she know Croissant wanted her to go meow and pose though?

the croissant is easy, it wasn't akire who tought of that, it was her.
The "Miao" + pose thing is probably because she CAN read thoughts, but (I assume) not see the images in their head

Every time Toda has had a sexy thought about Nanako, it was actually her that thought up the sexy imagery to go with it.
She's a purevert.

>She's the actual pervert

Nice.

So she really can read thoughts, but she only 'sees' the words, and any time she saw an image (like Toda's delusions about her) it was made up by her.

Who typeset those?

Some guy on tumblr

Worst girl.
WORST GIRL.

Yeah having a page a day means we aren't falling farther behind at the very least. However it's till sort of annoying that we're a full month behind the raws.

>446
>438
>only up to 410 on Batoto
These are fake, tumblr level fanfics aren't they?

Her reaction right after was better. She broke down into tears.

Official translation is like 30 issues behind or something
Some guy on tumblr is speed scanning and typesetting them

>Official
>scanlations
>official

Yep. She realized she was the pervy one.

Is that Linus Tech Tips in the middle?

sorry

>mana straddling her like that
wew

Went ahead and spoiled everything on the official site. Can you give the tumblr name? I'm not sure on linking tumblr here.

google it you dogposting retard

no. please pat me on the head and help uwu

They want to keep a buffer. I don't remember the reason why, but that's intentional.
Working on a daily as it comes out is fucking intense, especially with something like musou telepathy. Color redraws are a bitch. Thank God Tomo-chan doesn't have color pages

I'll believe this bullshit when I see it from helvetica scans.

OOOOOOH, I THINK I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING.
Some reddit speedscanner "stole" TLs from a discord channel (it's always fucking reddit stealing shit and not crediting) and has been doing a terrible job. The TL was upset for not being credited too. I gave the suggestion to do like I did on my daily that was getting ripped and start doing fake translation. With the current speculation on the batoto comment section that the telepathy is actually her imagination, I think it's fake TLs.

They're not fake.

if it's not fake where are these legit translations 30 chapters ahead of the regular scans to be found?

It looks like they didn't translate the title

If I'm right the tmblr guy doesn't translate, he just typesets the Helvetica translations that were public (this caused some TL drama, too).

As the guy who translated that page yesterday on another thread, this translation is pretty bad.