We did it

we did it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GFhqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a jew, most likely Sephardim

But it wasn't a Sup Forums hoax. It was a discord hoax. And if you're alt-right and using discord still, you're fucking retarded. Discord employees monitor alt-right servers and leak their contents.

*tips fedora filled with champange*

>idontknowwhoisjewingwhoanymore.jpg

The alt-right is the carapus that the chaotic nature of pol, which itself is a psychic carapus of the essential chaos of the universe.

We the jews... We the jews

Are we the Jews?

Yes user, we are become juden, destroyer of fsggot ops.

this. a couple of spergs thought it would be a good idea to call a MSM outlet and tell them that Cruz was one of their members, what a bunch of massive autists and the leader of that WN in Florida is a massive autist as well.

pls

CNN CONFIRMS: CRUZ IS A JEW!
archive.is/GFhqc

CNN, investigating comments the shooter may have left on a now-deleted YouTube channel, was added to the private Instagram group by one of the active members in it.

The responding group members, who appear to be younger than 18, have refused to confirm their identities to CNN on or off the record.

When asked for comment or whether they knew about the private chat group, the FBI directed CNN to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

Most of the conversation in the group since Cruz joined around August 2017 is between six people – including Cruz.

There are no indications in the group chat that any member, including Cruz, is or was part of a white nationalist or white supremacist group.

Cruz purchased an AR-15 rifle in Florida approximately a year ago, legally.

At one point, one member told Cruz, “Nick get this for your AR.” He directed Nick to a website offering an after-market accessory that would turn his AR-15 into a fully automatic weapon.

Cruz did purchase the body armor, according to receipts he posted in the chat – with a $30 discount and free shipping.

Then he asked the group whether it was legal to wear body armor to school.

“School shooters,” he replied, when someone asked why he wanted to know.

During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, “My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her.”

In two instances, Cruz also discussed killing small animals.

He posted a photo on his Instagram account of a disemboweled frog, saying he had killed it because one had killed his dog. In the Instagram chat, he describes killing a number of birds with his gun.

Some members of the chat were worried he might have killed endangered animals.

“He seemed nice but also had some mental issues,” one member told CNN. “All (I know) is that he likes guns and really hates liberals.”

With his social media accounts disable it is impossible for this shit to be fact checked so I suppose will just have to take MSM word for it.

Wait if his accounts where all closed, how did MSM obtain this info??

Killer held opinions that are commonly shared among millions of Americans. News at 11.

>jews are now killing other jews because of white supremacy
pack it up boys, were done here.

CNN lurker, plz PM me for more info.

How old are you? 16?
When a Journalist asks a question in the title, the answer is 99% sure to be "no" and the entire story is just clickbait filler.