Hoky grail of red pills?

What if every race was black once then some turned white because of the cold?

Explain eskimos then, genius. They’re literally snow chinks who have farmed whale blubber for thousands of years but they are darker skinned than Japanese.

Basic evolutionary history isn't a redpill. I should specify that it wasn't actually the cold but the lack of sunlight.

Not scientific

Their white surroundings reflect sunlight. That's what causes snow blindness.

Did you just call me a snow monkey?!

what would it change in todays society? all lifeforms were simple aminoacids at one point in history. nobody gives a fuck.

What if every race was white once then some turned black because of global warming?

what about eskimos?

Is this true? Sup Forums always said this was a meme.

nu-wojak needs to die

Except a glacier two miles high covered Europe when whites first appeared on North America ( Atlantis).
White people tan very well and do best on the ocean. In fact blue eyes are an adaptation to the sea.
Just because people live in North europe today doesnt mean thats their home.
Blowing snow makes Chink eyes, being on the sea makes blue eyes.

Please dont post this nojack.

see A good part of Sup Forums denies Darwinian evolution.
It's pretty simple, light skin enables the skin to absorb more UV light at the risk of sunburn when overexposed.
That's why you need sunscreen and niggers need vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sun.

Then what? There are already different kinds of black people wiht wholly different phenotypes.
A San is as far from a Banthu then an Caucasian.
Learn your genetics.

Dude I was thinking about this earlier. What if "whiteness" is a trait that comes with societal dominance? Think about it. Japanese people are so close to becoming white that you can't hardly tell the difference between the complexion of some of them and regular whites. They're the king of Asian cultures, with the richest culture, the greatest amount of love, and the highest work ethic. This allows them to work in doors for most of their days, so they don't get any sun, which, over generations of successful living in this way as a society, produces people who lighten pigmentally. It's not a genetic attribute, it's a sign of civility. It means that even your breeding stock (general population) are well-off enough and intelligent enough to largely avoid the extremes of mother nature for entire generations at a time.

It's not cold, bro. It's civility. That's why when you look at a map of global intelligence broken down by skin tone, the darker you are, the dumber you are, and vice versa. You stay inside, and you stay clean, and you do this for generations, and boom: whiteness.

Damn so that's why I tan brown like a spic :(

So their brown because of the snow?

Evolution basically comes to a halt in large populations so no it's not because of working indoors, that's ridiculous.
During a population bottle neck a mutation causing light skin must have spread among a most likely forest dwelling group.
It's definitely genetic but there might really be links between higher intelligence and lighter complexion making these mutations advantageous in more than one way.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>BLACK ABSORBS LIGHT, WHITE REFLECTS IT.
MEANS YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH NATURAL SUN RAYS HAHAHAHHA

YOUR SO STUPID.
>Muh Science.

What is that shitty pic you got there? Sterile boring reworked crap. Don't post here again.

Eskimos are smart. They adpoted to the cold fast with their clothing.

What if proto-human was neanderthal, and white people evolved intelligence forward and blacks evolved in Africa to have a black skin.

Why are sunglasses dark? Absolute brainlet.

Absorb=/=reflect

All my what. Sup Forums fails again.

>absorbant pride world wide dot jay peg

Plenty of sunlight on greenland.

Get The Fuck Out
Sage

Not to mention that both the Japanese and the {dot not feather) Indians somewhat base societal class on the lightness of their skin. Hell even American blacks do it.

Dumbest people that migrated to North America.
Wow they wore some hides, how smart.

It’s bullshit pushed by cmarxists but research it yourself

Yes I have a theory that Australians will be black within the next century due to living below the equator like all dark races

No they wont. To large a population and next to no selection pressure.

Civs are much older

Nobody knows who build the pyramids in egypt they are far older than 4000 years
Then you have the bosnian pyramids and a lot of coincedences between cultures in the ME and South America even though they were supposedly different and never met

TRAPS ARE GAY YOU FUCKING HOMO

This. There is something foreign and off-putting about it.

>What if every race was black once then some turned white because of the cold?
That is the common explanation for human genetic diversity.
What is the point though?

So true, it looks scary