Was he a Croat or Serb?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
youtube.com/watch?v=5YAjd-FikMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nicholaise de Tesla was obviously French user.

He was American.

Croatian Serb.

I'm gonna guess Serb since his father was an Orthodox Christian priest.

Turkish, his real name was Nigolu Tesloglu.

Serb born in Austria-Hungary.

Soon Brothers.

Serb but there is no difference between the two really . They are both Slavic pieces of shit, DNA shows they are literally identical. Why the kill each mother I don’t know?

Nikoljaj Tesliqi was Albanian

Serb
His family was slaughtered in Jasenovac death camps(research if you don't believe me, it's a known fact, all the Teslas were killed in Jasenovac)

The difference is like Scots and Englishmen. There's a difference.

why does it matter?

He was French. Like all great people.

He was a Serb born to an orthodox priest father in Smiljan Croatia, educated in Austro-Hungarian schools.

Notably his family weren't Vlach but actual Serbs (Vlach are Romanians larping as Slavs).

He was talented ad craftsmanship and thus his family decided to send him to the best schools he could get so he spent most of his youth in Austria and Czechia.

In the end the most correct term to describe him is "orthodox Austro-Hungarian".

Unironically Italian

You're a neighbor of Serbia, and so far you have the only correct answer.
Listen to the neighbor, Sup Forums

No, he was definitely a Serb(ethnically and genetically)
The Teslas that stayed in Croatia were all slaughtered in Jasenovac

he studied in a hungarian university in Budapest so he's hungarian clay.

Tesla is 100% paprika positive.

He was black.

Australian. His real name was Nick Terry from Bundaberg QLD.

He was a Serb. Tesla himself attributed his intelligence to his mother:
>Nikola Tesla was born an ethnic Serb in the village Smiljan, Lika county, in the Austrian Empire (present day Croatia), on 10 July [O.S. 28 June] 1856.[13][14] His father, Milutin Tesla (1819–1879),[15] was an Eastern Orthodox priest.[16][17][18][19] Tesla's mother, Đuka Tesla (née Mandić; 1822–1892), whose father was also an Orthodox priest,[20] had a talent for making home craft tools and mechanical appliances and the ability to memorize Serbian epic poems. Đuka had never received a formal education. Tesla credited his eidetic memory and creative abilities to his mother's genetics and influence.[21][22] Tesla's progenitors were from western Serbia, near Montenegro.

He was neither serb nor croat. He was DINARIC. His height is proof.

Why the fuck would anyone transport a family all that way just to kill them. Waste of resources tbqh fram

Do you live around the city of Papa? My mother is named after that city so I think my family comes from there :D

Niklas Tesla was Swedish.

Who could understand twisted croat logic?
Licking German boots and backstabbing you brothers? You'd get along well with bulgars

>Smartest man in existence
>Acknowledges his superior genetics
>Has no children
What did he mean by this?

Most of his family died in the Bleiburg war crime.

Sadly the remaining members died during the 90s after botched up politics on both sides and fucking Canadians using their 3 tanks to bomb Smiljan after a Croatian offensive took over the town.
To be fair there were probably vindictive raiders among our soldiers who killed civilians. Sadly can't really catch them without evidence.

(Croatia is technically still at war with Canada. And we seem to be winning via our diaspora shilling for Turdo before they migrate back to Croatia)

He's too tall to be slavic

He was Lithuanian

He couldn't find a serbian qt in the US

>Implying Serbians are Slavs

Came to post this, but half ironically.

I'm saying the exact opposite. South slavs are barely slavic.

>implying no Slav around Tesla's time was 1.88m
Are you seriously that retarded?

>Mandić
>Serb

Wut?

Perhaps so. Remains one of the greatest losses by far :/

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that people involved in politics then can suck my dick as much as the people in politics now.
I'll never promote harming a Serb until every shalom sandnigger, salam sandnigger, africa dirtnigger, and gook is dead.

Neither. A proud slav. He revolutionized squatonomics.

>we, croats aren't just catholicized, traitorous serbs, r-right? We're germanic(slaves)!

clearly he was English

Agreed

Kinda. Being 188cm in the 19th century is top 1% of slavs. He'd be way taller if he'd been born today.

>Implying no Serb has ever had the name Mandic

>QLD
Was that part really necessary

Niko Teslanen was a Finn.

He was, may allah forgive me for uttering these words... an Albanian

Nikolajeet Teslaranji was a Canadian

>bagging Queensland
>>>/Lakemba/ is that way

Serb, that's all. We are gonna use the fact he was born here, because someone has to and we don't give a fuck. But, as we learn in our schools, he was a Serb. Iirc he did have some connections with croatian intellectuals and even left his death mask to some croatian scientist or something. I think he was above nationalism which is to say he was a bitch 2bh

Before migrating to the Balkans, they originated in different areas. Serbs were more western and Croatians were more eastern, with Polish people in between.

>croatian intellectuals

10 Countries with the Most Geniuses:
1. Finland
2. Sweden
3. United Kingdom
4. Netherlands
5. Denmark
6. Ireland
7. Norway
8. Luxembourg
9. Czech Republic
10. Croatia
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-02/10-countries-with-the-most-geniuses-per-capita

Of top 10 highest measured IQs two are Croats

>per capita
>Sweden
Well that's easy when most of your population has now been replaced with subhumans.

>muh Brisbane
>muh whytesundaiys

Just because someone is successful doesn't mean they can't harbor hatred for a little imp who runs mouth about his perceived superiority.
And that's what the people who live in the Harbour City are, successful. Because they have money. And class, and decorum, self control. Unlike a Queenslander.

>bosnian sources

They'll probably move to Germany

He was Elon Musk's father.. so there for South African

>Croatian Serb.
and the indisputable genius of the past 250 years+

he was juden

>Hикoлaй Tecлoв
>serb

>dude sparks lmao

Pápa means Pope in hungarian. Her name doesn't necessarily mean she's from the city of Pápa tho.

Excuse me ?

wtf is this poofter going on about

Someone's a bit upset :^)

Old mate's probably a bit loose up there.

Her name is Papai, what does that mean?

American

Nikolas Tesler was a German like all great inventors.

He's ETERNAL

now we're onto something. Pápai means "from Papa"

holy shit user, you were right all along

QLD always have to bring up how awesome their state is and how it's the only place not run over by lebs and chinks and that's why they're superior for living there disregarding the fact that Melbourne and Sydney barely have any immigrants anyway and carry the country on their own.

You're the midwestern fags of Australia. You're the Sicilians of Oceania. Pretentious hicks.

>Melbourne and Sydney barely have any immigrants anyway

British.

>Nicholas of Teslashire

Came to post this, but completely seriously.

I was being serious.

Not saying he wasn't smart.. but he was at there at the beginning.. and he does appear to have gone bat shit crazy at the end. His insights were impressive.. but we know a lot more now. He deserves to be honoured for his work, but realise that it was imperfect and formed through the lens of his time.

Aparently he was born in Hungary.
So woudn't that make him a Hungarian Croat or whatever?

I don't even live in QLD you fucking mong I just picked a random place. Stop sperging out on a Kenyan aircraft enthusiast forum.

Not everyone born in a stable is a horse.

What a stupid saying.
>Not everyone born in a stable is a horse.
>everyone
>horse
>Serbia

Technically, he wasn't born in any country. It was part of the Military Frontier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

youtube.com/watch?v=5YAjd-FikMg

So minimal

He was a Bosnian, Croats and Serbs know that but don't want to admit it

this

Bosniak ubermensch

how can u be proud of being bosniak wtf

Not bosniak

This

he was greek

he is named after the greek city
thessaloniki

why no responses?
it's true you retards

>Nikola Tesla was born at Smiljan, Lika, the border country of Austria-Hungary, in 1857, the son of a Greek clergyman and orator, and Georgina Mandic, who was an inventor, as was her father.
G R E E K
R
E
E
K