en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
youtube.com/watch?v=vSc8gk5_k_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Mossad did it.

Can you offer evidence and/or proofs?

youtube.com/watch?v=euw7Lh6XrxM
youtube.com/watch?v=90slycuIG4w

seems like it

I want more than videos, I want solid documentation. There's always a paper trail.

A true American hero did this.

I'm not doing intensive research collection for you.
Start off with videos, take notes, then branch off for the cited info in the videos.

No. That was done by the all time high score holder. My God. Timmy.

No. If you can't clue me in on this in an immediately convincing way then the public will never know the truth and it's not information worth knowing.

You're not gonna change the public's mind by writing a paragraph and sharing it on facebook, faggot.

That's how silent wars are though: You compress it into the smallest and most intellectually appealing package you can and deliver it to the lowest common denominator nonstop until it becomes status quo.

You're not attack the body, you're not attacking the head, eventually you'll be overcome.

Probably. The things that roused my legumes were the following confirm-able facts
>There was a Ryder van that matched the one used in the bombing photographed on gov't property nearby in the week(s) leading up to the event (military base I think?). The truck was parked in such a place as to obscure the view of it from street level
>It is known that there was an accomplice, and that video of the accomplice and TMV getting out of the truck. The FBI has the footage but had never released it.
>The Murder of of this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
Pic unrelated, just me on a tour of an undisclosed location

POSSIBLE ISRAEL FALSE FLAG TOMORROW STAY VIGILANT

>durr imma get real mad about people sayin' that gun people are all killerrrs and imma kill a bunch a people ana terll therrm a lerrssonnn..

fuckin dumb hicks.

Is it true there weren't any ATF in the building?
Is it true that a sheriff was shot and killed by federal agents and his death was ruled a suicide?
Is it true that Oklahoma took over and made their own investigation of it and then was immediately put a stop to?

> job half finished
yep, gov work

Elaborate

/thread

Okay. The day before the Vegas false flag Marilyn Manson had a concert where his set fell on him. They were guns.

Today Marilyn Manson has a concert, is acting all delirious and says "tomorrow you'll all be dead" I made a thread about it and half the posts are shills saying the same thing in different ways. It's peculiar and frightening.

I don't know who did it. But there's no
fucking way a truck bomb was responsible
for all that damage.

This is the van.

The building housed service medical records for an investigation that was being run out of there for congress regarding exposure to depleted uranium during the first gulf war. Gulf war syndrome. The investigation was mostly complete and congress was going to release to public in 4-5 weeks. People familiar with the investigation have said the military, Locke Martin, and Halahburtin were all going to end up paying out 100s of millions of dollars each. This was before electronic files, and no second copy existed. All documentation was destroyed.

The crime scene.
The van seems intact. Two questions arise:
1. The military base picture could have been taken later. It may have been the place where they stored the van after the bombing.
2. If that van was a car-bomb which blew half of that house apart then why in the hell is that van intact?

Its not the same van you retard.
You are aware that there are more than one rental truck available in the US right?

wrong.

>You are aware that there are more than one rental truck available in the US right?
Maybe it's like the single electron theory. Where every electron / positron in the universe is actually one single particle moving forwards and backwards through time. Except in this case it's a Ryder moving van.

Dewd, yeah, man. like woOow

You are right. The two vans pictured are not the same. I didn't notice that before but the one in the military base is bigger, the one on the crime scene is smaller, could be like the one I post now.

BULLSHIT GLOBALIST. WE WERE ALWAYS TOLD THAT BUT NOW HAVE PROOF OF ONE TRUCK IN ALL OF USA. DON'T COME HERE WITH YOUR FALSE BULLSHIT PSYOPS. WERE COMING FOR YOU

This IS the infowar

THE ANSWER TO 1938 IS 1876 YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

The governments actions in Waco Texas drove the man that did it to do what he did and the federal government knew and allowed him to do it.
I can understand why he did it, I can even understand why he picked that building instead of going after the people directly, he was looking to do what they did in Waco Texas to them. Cause hurt

timothy mcveigh is a hero, I'd never say it out loud because people would get butthurt but I believe his is a hero, he stuck it to the government exactly the way they stick it to the everyday citizen.

He was a patsy. This is a predictive progrmaming thread.

Everyone in this thread who isn't a shill needs to wake up. This thread is subconsciously implanting the idea of another Oklahoma city in your heads.

You fucking retards need to fuck off already. EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG NOTHING IS REAL LIFE IS A MATRIX SIMULATION
Honestly die in a dumpster fire it's where you belong

Great, fuck off then.

Fuck Me.

That's exactly right. Everything is done to keep humanity in a perpetual state of fear. While they are in this state they YEARN for some semblance of safety. They are eve willing to give up their rights to get it. These events are caused in order to remove our liberties and implement the NWO agenda.

It was the perfect fucking event, wasn't it? The government markets in snuff films to promote security crackdowns that benefit their handlers financially.

You came here, fag.
Mods, expel this man from the realm of my domain.

Hello, Alex.

JUST FUCKING BLOW IT UP

God did it cause we allowed the gays to marry

I honestly like this explanation better

Haaaa you fucking wish child. If only you knew who you were actually talking to

I'm m00t fag you're in big trouble now

Shit nigger all I know is all the antigov things I said when I was young and dumb. I grew up at 27yrs old, made peace with the establishm. Now at 33, im almost terrified to leave the house knowing Theres so much history and internet trails of me being a faggot, that i could easily be CIAniggers fall guy.

Was this an exceptional man or a patsy for a well organized group. If you were to put money on it, what would your choice be?

well organized group

both did it you brainlet

It's also true that the the documents from the wacco investigation were transfered there eifgt before the building was blown up. As slick as slick willy can be, he knew they couldn't still in and physically remove them. He took the more discrete route and decided to blow up the fucking building.

But if he was a patsy he could've told that countless times. He didn't.

That looks bad. Was anyone hurt?

They will be OK user. They are just sleeping.

he wasnt a patsy, but was definitely played. john doe 2 and friends were the real perps

>Ted Gunderson - The Oklahoma City Bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=vSc8gk5_k_0