Why did Marilyn Manson say that tomorrow "you'll all be dead"? False Flag incoming?

youtu.be/-jJVZJBxfmo?t=1m26s

because he's washed up, can't perform live for shot anymore and needs attention somehow

You shut your whore mouth

The day before Vegas event happened there were videos of Marilyn Manson being posted on Sup Forums too and it was guns than fell on top of him.

So that faggots like you and fat retard advertise for free using their name. Kill yourself if you care what a "celebrity" says.

attention grabbing faggot. He has nothing going for him, he did this shit for coverage.

I don't care about teh celebrity. I'm only noticing patterns where I see them Chaim.

LOOKS LIKE IM ONTO SOMETHING GUYS!!!!!

So one of you dummies will read too much into it and act on it. Literally like a giant cock sucking itself.

his voice is shot dude.

Washed up nihilistic drug addict who has been mentally unstable for the past 30 years.

HOLY SHIT.

THE SHILLS ARE FLOODING THIS THREAD WITH COPY PASTE RESPONSES.

the top of this guy's chair looks like a flowing mullet

>stage collapses on him
>dad dies
>concerts cancelled over and over
>leg so busted you're in cast for half a year
>on heavy painkillers and probably other hard drugs
>be shock rocker
>guys why did he say the scary things
really user?

You really can't be this dumb, this shit is publicity. Awwww fuck, found the real jewish faggots.

Clicked on video. disliked. Spam your vids and bump elsewhere faggot, sage.

This isn't how regular users on Sup Forums talk. You are proving to be kikes.

CHECK OUT THE NEW SINGLE, GOYS!

ISRAEL IS PLANNING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG TOMORROW CONFIRMED

Rip manson fans.

Not today, oven dodging faggot

Roll for truth

JEWISH FALSE FLAG LEVELS AT CRITICAL MASS

NORTH KOREAN FALSE FLAG INCOMIN

Is there any major event or performance happening tomorrow?

Chinese New Year

>Celebrity pitching a fit on stage because the audience doesn't do what he wants them to do.
>Incoming terrorist attack / false flag incoming CONFIRMED
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill.
What a fucking joke.

If something happens tomorrow I'll believe you.

Im not watching that whole damn video. What's the time stamp?

reminder that he was an industry plant from day one

like 1:28

He says "you could all be dead" not "you will all be dead". As in he was probably rambling on about living in the moment or carpe diem or whatever the fuck.

He's an idiot and his band does 90% of the work for him.

I thought i was the only one who noticed it, it seriously looked like his hair for min

I was the stagehand that took the sandbags off his gun set-piece last year. AMA because I already got fired.

Like this uncle fester looking beetlejuice wannabe has any real world intel.

At this point dude were so deep into the memeverse timeline Im kinda surprised they havent ramped up to bi weekly staged events.

He's a whiny faggot.
He blows live.
There's so many bands that are filled with great talented people that don't act like attention whoring queers.

What did the Mexican woman yell at the Harvest concert before the shooting began, Sup Forums , I forgot.

You're all gonna die tonght

Were gonna make it mate. Hopefully.

lookadat face tho...you have to suck miles of jew cock to get that look and attendent career, and you never know wtf schlomo was babbling about on his bagel phone while manson was doin the knobgoblin...he actually COULD have serious intel of some sort...I doubt the fuk out that shit but still the possibility makes him at least as credible as q (or other star trek characters excepting any ferengi)

>tomorrow we could all be dead

are you retarded? its meaningless hippie shit

"live it up guys we only got 1 life, spread da love"

Pic related?

Because like the rest of the nerds in "media" he comes here for "inspiration."

>Why did Marilyn Manson say that tomorrow "you'll all be dead"?
but that's not what he said. he said "tomorrow we could all be dead".

Ahh the mad man. Not gonna crush mine tho.

Fuck that satanic piece of crap, he is the one facing death and eternal damnation.

Damn man, are you andre the giant?

What the fuck, why do those cans look so small?

His fingers are huge.

I sear to god those are 8 ounce cans, I'm 6'2 and my hands don't make those beers look that small

timelines are getting wonky.

>Let's fucking be us

that can looks normal

Anyone who has been close to this guy seems to have wound up in incredible conflicts and his gf/wives keep saying he's intolerable to be around.

certainly a tool used to attack and undermine white christians and their values.

That's because this guy gets fucked in the ass by Johnny Depp

Bullshit. Stuff like Marilyn Manson is intrinsically white and Christian. Every part of it reflects Christian values. It would be impossible to make such art without being raised in a Christian home.

That stage prop dropped right on his dumb head.

tomorrow 2/18/2018 or 18/2/2018

Maybe on the 19th, then.

2+1+9+2+1+8 = 23

When he fell of the stage before the Vegas shooting, the stage was esoterically representing the shooting. So maybe.

>Intrinsically white and Christian
He's a jew you fuckin moron

What did Kek mean by this

Stop censoring you little cia nigger cock sucking faggot kike.

Wow, they listened.

This faggot got crushed by a pistol prop. Literally snaped his leg in two like a twig, you can see him writhing in pain on the floor.

he said lets share a moment BECAUSE WE COULD ALL BE blah blah. fake news man, stop with this shit.

Your ID

>QT36Qnos

Is that
>nos
as in noes
Or
>QTnoes
as in Qknows
???

Really Skampi's my Shrimp

I figured because he was probably high as fuck trying to act like he's 20 when he's over 50 he's a loser

Look at that sniffer

because he was quoting a song of his, because hes a loser with his millions of dollars and can do and say anything he wants.

Tomorrow, is more of a general term for "the future". but i cant say this and be taken seriously because faggots like OP hang on every word celebrities say, and it detracts from what the common man, whom these celebrities cater to, have to say. is it good, is it bad? God only knows.

Now on a serious note, does he still have his fake tits installed?

Marilyn Manson is an edgy kid that never grew out of it

wow its actually fucking true. look at these shillposters, GOYIM, i mean user.

Why are you guys so fucking stupid
>cast on leg from accidence
>obviously took some narcotic prescription for pain
>took some more drugs backstage before performance
>realized fuck it i can't perform drugged up and jersey fucking sucks
>make up some controversy to spark relevance again

Manson is a JEW and he played YOU

Agreed. Dislike. Sage. Open borders for israel

>M Manson
I loved the Wonder Years !

He said "could all be dead".

Maybe nick cruz being a retro school shooting aficionado dm'd him a whole bunch on twitter and freaked him the fuck out.

Think about how fuck up that would be, getting dms from fan/potential school shooter #2718923 and ignoring them because it just seems like more noise. Then after this shooting, you go looking him up on twitter out of morbid curiosity and your own cultural connection to American school shootings and find he has sent you his plans, and motives and pictures and everything, maybe he was tweeting him while he carried it out, had videos sent to him by the shooter.

Imagine how bad that would fuck with your head. He's having a break down because of the shooting, I bet - besides 10000 other reasons why a coke addicted rockstar with a gimped leg, travelling on tour would have a break down.

The reason threads about this guy and Eminem get so many replies in their defense is because this board is full of bitter ex-fans.

False flags never happen on the weekend. Terrible for news coverage reasons.

Who cares? He’s from fucking Ohio and Florida. Upper middle class sheltered edgy rebellious teen who never grew up. He can say what he wants, it’s just piss and drivel that everybody should ignore. Somebody should make sure he isn’t around after tomorrow

And stop calling him marilyn manson. His name is Brian Warner

In fairness, a false flag school shooting at the weekend would be too easy to spot.

He's going through a meltdown, probably depression. Performers saying shit like this is pretty common during meltdowns.