Lmfao these people...

Lmfao these people. What are all your thoughts on this movie and all these retards acting like it's a cultural revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/money/5597578/kfc-forced-to-close-several-restaurants-across-the-uk-after-running-out-of-chicken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coloniser
is this a human being

>Black woman telling someone to be quiet in a theater
This is rich

it is a nigger move to talk during the movie
she was right to hush them

When you go to Africa to find Wakanda and find out your cousins are killing babies with machetes because the Witch-doctor told them they're a curse that caused the drought.

I love how there's going to be 0 niggers in Polish cinemas when this gets screened here.

they're niggers. what do you expect?

It's nice to live vicariously when your culture hasn't produced anything valuable to society.

That fucking face. Every single time.

If you look at it from the right angle you could call the whole movie cultural appropriation since technological advancements and cultural expansion are all white people things.

it was an electrical implement that she was using in her butt.

BASED Witch Doctor

>A functional society is high fantasy to niggers

-Some Norweigian user

You can tell Wakanda was never colonized because the don't speak a european language, they speak their native language of ENGLISH!

You know the real reason they speak english is because niggers can't do subtitles.

All this showed me is that the
C O LO N I Z E D
meme is real and niggers hate it

LoL

We wuz Tesseracts and sheeit.

>a nigger telling other people to be quiet at a movie

the irony

whypipo be trying to oppress da community

thesun.co.uk/money/5597578/kfc-forced-to-close-several-restaurants-across-the-uk-after-running-out-of-chicken/

holy fuck, reality really is a Sup Forums meme