Russian info

How white and civilized is Russia? The only Russian people I have ever seen close are the adopted children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BJlStVWRXw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
youtube.com/watch?v=QwV8yd7yxok
youtube.com/watch?v=nPZze4Cis8M
youtube.com/watch?v=G8lK5g_AMe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I learn Russian

The Russian language is less important than Spanish, Chinese, English and Arabic (and maybe French and Portuguese) but it is regionally important (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia, Kazakhstan and some other -stans)

Their military and nuclear capabilities are pretty substantial. And Russian culture was relatively good but has been mediocre since the Soviet era

The country is barely white, but it doesn't bother most Russians. Many Siberians and Central Asians like Russia and the power Russia has (they don't matter on their own but as Russia/USSR they do)

Their demographics are pretty fucked, but not as badly as Japan, Western Europe or China

Oh yeah about 20% of Russia is Islamic. That is about as much as France, for comparison. Orthodoxy is holding on though

Thanks I have been reading a lot of this country and it seems very traditional but a thing that confuse me is, with all that resources why all the streets look like white? Besides st. Petersburg, all the cities looks like comies shitholes... maybe they need more time for change

ye but those 20% are white
so france is still shit

Everything is shit except Moscow, St Petersburg and maybe Ekaterinburg and Kiev

Novosibirsk is the furtherest east you should want to go (ie. central Russia). Eastern Russia is practically empty, just forests and steppes

just don't tell girls from Novosibirsk that they are Mongolian.. just don't

Moscow/St. Pete > NYC/Boston, unironically

basically all russians outside russia are civilized and shiet
but russians in russia are typical gopnik

Chechnya and Dagestan are whiter than French Muslims but not 'white' IMO. Putin fought a bloody repressive war shortly after getting power

well if they are not considered white than we should exclude southern europe

Have you fucked them, like other Americans do?

Big difference between islam in Russia and France. Bad comparison.

Mmm, I hope you are talking about South Italy and Portugal...

no i talk about all southern europe and even some parts of central

I'm also going to learn Russia just so I can eventually become a citizen. America is a dump and if the immigration polices aren't fixed then I'm leaving.

The only time we have fuck them, were when we send you troops in eastern front, the Blue Division

>How white
White Russia was defeted in 1913. Both genetically and mentally.

>civilized
Except a few big cities it is a 3rd world.

>t. Russian who moved to Poland

Taras, you aint fool anyone.
I am from muslim shithole republic. Picrelated.

are muzzies there agressive?

Because of the federative approach Russia took varies greatly. Literally you move 50km and life standards, salaries and mentality is way different.

Most of russia is not suitable for visiting for now, some regions started getting their shit together, some got frozen in time and some are getting worse.

White - well, nationality dont "actually" exists in russia(in terms of law) but about 80% claim themselves to be russian, biggest non russian non slavic group(most "nationalities" in russia dont differ from russians, so percentage of russians-and-alike is like 85%) is tatars (about 5%) and chechens.

A lot of migrants in succesful cities, which makes them look worse then they actually are.

I travel russia a lot I dont generally recommend people visiting it. Its not ready fo welcome visitors. Country stays in "wild capitalism" stage, moslty.

TL:DR - you should not about russia in genereal but about specific regions.

For many "muslims" in russia being muslim is the only thing that differs them from russians. So they desperately try to save their "nationilty" by holding for everything that makes them different.

I am supposed to be muzzie, lel. Vodka muzzie i must say. No i am not aggressive, well mostly.

are muslims and russians "segregated"?

Segregation moslty work on "ethnic" term, when minorities prefer to hang out with other minorities.

But generally almost anyone in russia has muslim friend. Mostly dont give a shit.

Problem arises when "ethnic" meets "religious". Here comes some pretty dangerous "small societies" that treat outsiders like pigs.

A lot whiter than us.

They even make fun of us in their domestic movies, when they show US soldiers. They're always black.

If you are handy enough, you cam evade such friends even

as always
religion = cancer

Depends on the ethnicity. Mostly yes.
As a volga tatar, i must say that we are not friends with caucasoniggers and other churkas.

I'm talking about more 'generalized' approach. Almost any class in school has somebody named Rinat, Ildar and so on.

Many people don't understand that Russia is a multi-national Empire and not really a country.

As for OP question...far more White and Civilized than any (((Western))) White nation.

>vodka muslim
H A R A M
A
R
A
M

well russia has a lot of immigrants from central asia

>Almost any class in school has somebody named Rinat, Ildar and so on.
Not good for you, Ivan. Are you from Moscow?

Fair enough

Ahh, this thread again.
youtube.com/watch?v=7BJlStVWRXw&feature=youtu.be

>As for OP question...far more White and Civilized than any (((Western))) White nation.

Visit any Railway station in Siberia, lol. It'll take generation to at least make situation slightly better. I dont know if russians can be called white or other colours, but term "white trash" is really to the point. That is the thing russia suffers most - white trash.

I drink it from teapot. It's just a sort of strong tea, dude.

Western Siberia, tatars lived here way before Ermak came, lold.

That's what I was asking if it's civilised, I really prefer civilised countries that the white trash you find in some Balkan countries or some States of america

> about 20% of Russia is Islamic.
This is the part where you fuck off. It's far less than 10%. And French muslim is an Algerian who burns cars in Paris suburbs as favorite weekend passtime. While Russian muslim is a Tatar from Kazan, a city more white, developed and safe than modern Amsterdam. Picreleated, miss Tatarstan 2018.

Then just dont visit russia. It really nothing worthy of traveling here.

Kek.
I just wanted to make some baits, m8. Pipo from moscow is very easy to trigger.

And people say there's no way this thing isn't a Russian jew.

he looks like sminem

Russians are uncivilized non whites
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
youtube.com/watch?v=QwV8yd7yxok

Russia is full of snownigger cattle

Yes but they all go home after the work contract is over, law is strictly enforced and there are new tougher laws are coming. Furthermore the phase where Russia needed lot's of labor to build buildings and infrastructure is coming to an end.

Also a significant part of immigrants are White Russians that ended up outside Russia with the breakup of the USSR and those are given citizenship.

The whole thing about Central Asians and Muslims immigrants in Russia is overblown by many people.

Thats not true, though. Very big part of the season workers manage to find ruski roastier or other uzbeks and have a family here. Then just keep working, sending money to their big families in Shitholestan

Siberia is highly isolated and underdeveloped and has always been. Geography and demographics are work, Russia never had enough population to properly populate Siberia.

As for the rest of your comments i suspect butthurt Polack, Ukri, Balti or something similar.

Yeah that's what i suspected. You're a butthurt "ethnic". Probably of some Turd...ooops...i mean Turkic ethnicity.

It's a bitch being inferior to Whites isn't it?

>As for the rest of your comments i suspect butthurt Polack, Ukri, Balti or something similar.

Lol, that is your righ

>Geography and demographics are work,t.

Its not an excuse to behave like a fucking pig. A lot of peopl cant even through garbage into the bins, hey, why bother, ahahahah.

Slavs aren’t white and they aren’t civilized.

bit better today than in 90s, snowy af

Well, i'm not, my ancestor came into siberia from "Western side of the Urals" with USSR's oil program.

Moscow

Yekaterinburg

Not to mention they don't even look much human like all male east slavs

As i wrote before the whole thing about Russia and Muslims and Central Asians is totally overblown by many people. Also many Muslims are "Muslims-in-name-only"...many Tatars for example are White Russians on the inside.

Better not to name this piece of shit. Literally cyberpank-like shithole. City that has everything to be most successful city to the east of urals cant get its shit together for a very long time. Now succumbs into drugs and AIDS.

they have the 13 leading shitposters

kys Yekaterinburg is based

Tsssk...just because mr.Turkic Nigger cleans Russian bathrooms for a living it doesn't mean you have to hate on Russians.

Enjoy you Khimmash and other rodeo-like neighbourhood

Yeburg - piece of shit

Let_me_tell_you_about_your_country.jpg

Why?

Detroit-story. Once there was a lot of plants and everyone worked on them. Suddenly all of them closed and several dozens of thousand people lost job. Criminality rate skyrocket, yeburg's mafia got famous in entire Russia. Here comes drugs, black market, AIDS and so on, multiplied by corrupted regional government.

If they are given a new work contract it is because Russian market really needs them i assure you, the law makes it risky and unprofitable for businesses to chose low-wage niggers over Russians.

F

I say you are full of shit. Many people in Siberia might be poor but they are dignified. (Unless they are Turkic or Central Asian niggers)

> , the law makes it risky and unprofitable for businesses to chose low-wage niggers over Russians.

The same law who makes people from Kyrgizstan equal to russians, actually. So once Tadjikistan will come into EAEU - their citizens will be equal to russian once in terms of working in russia.

They are whiter than americans and they have better teeth and smaller inbreeding rates than brits

that's all you need to know

Never been there. Your stories remind me 90's Tatarstan. But we fixed most of the shit in the 00's.
E-burg doesn't looks so shitty that you described, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPZze4Cis8M

> Many people in Siberia might be poor but they are dignified.

They are depressed and forced to drink cheap illegal alcohol to not go mad. Most of siberia is pretty depressive as regions, where people work 1.5-2 jobs and still stay poor. Big problem and russian government doesnt really want to touch it.

As long as Allah doesn't see, it doesn't count.

PS: Fucking mahmud drank all the vodka during night and didn't warn everyone.

define poor

Kaliningrad, Saint Petersburg and Moscow are only places you can have a good live in Russia.

15-20k rubles for family of 3 is poverty already.

Russia is very white, especially Caucasus (Hitler proclaimed chechens honorary aryans like Japanese), and while the country was in shambles after the revolution, two world wars, and the putsch, it is gradually regaining its culture. There are still not as many mosques as before the j*wish-jinni revolution against culture and Islamic dignity, but our eastern brothers are slowly but surely coming back to Allah.

>Hitler proclaimed chechens honorary aryans
Shitler and his love for Islam seen yet again

>Caucasus
>white

Kazan is the best zan, dude.
Kaliningrad is shit-tier place even by Russian standards, btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8lK5g_AMe4

>the place where white people came from isn't white
Lol Whiter than you, Muhammed

Kaliningrad has good potential, but nobody wants to clean it up. Same goes for Rostov - if Old City would be kept in order - that would be imperssively cool place to visit.

Russia needs hell of a big subbotnik.

All Muslims are white, good and pure in the eyes of Allah, and all infidels, jews and jinns are black, evil and rotten.

acutally jews and christians are considered "brothers" to muslims

What is good life? Infrastructure, job opportunities? Yes. Everything else? NO! Those are cosmopolitan and semi-americanized soulless shitholes.

The problem with Russia is it has been through almost a century of communism.

It seems to be in recovery though.

scum of the earth.

>Kaliningrad
That doesn't exist, you are talking about occupied Königsberg.

Yeah except they're also aspie fatassess who live with the parents and beg for tendies.

Most of the regions still relies on infrastructure build by commies, school build by commies and people live in houses build by commies, powered by electricity stations build by commies and so on. So in case of infrastructure most regions didnt achieve much since commie died.

Its lost forever for Germany, sry...

RUSSIA is full of Muslims. YouTube search it

good riddance

the eternal hohohohohohol