Why are American characters always coarse overly patriotic assholes?

Why are American characters always coarse overly patriotic assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's in our blood

>Why are American characters always best
Ftfy

>why do American characters act American

You should be asking why don't everyone else act like Americans?

>superficial uncultured whore who will dump and cuck you
>Artificial food and drinks that will poison you
>Corporations that fuck you in the ass on a regular basis
>An old piece of paper that's never been followed
>Smallest eagle in the world
>Some Ugly statue made by a french guy
>A fucking Bell
>Some guy from a show nobody cares about

Anything missing?

Because that's how they act IRL

I should know I'm American
GOD BLESS AMERICA

We won the war.

You forgot
>Sup Forums
>burgs
>best kancolle

Tenryuu isn't American

>asking why the characters from the country that, on two occasions, nuked the country of the animators are portrayed as assholes

But that's wrong, user. I'm sure some American married her, and she became a citizen.

>I want you guys out of my country
tommorow morning
>"B-but this is Japan!"
>All of your countries belong to America

Because American patriotism is a very well-known stereotype.
As is the stereotype of Americans having superiority complexes due to being the most prominent world superpower. Hence why they tend to be rude, though I feel like there's been a bigger number of nicer American characters in anime in recent years.

I'm just glad they still hold up my favorite stereotype: we're all either blonde haired blue-eyed fags, or we're niggers. The dichotomy never gets old, and it makes me forget that I'm going to be a minority in the future.

There's also that compared to nips, burgers naturally come across as very in-your-face and boisterous and rude due to being from a different culture that has different ideas about what's "polite"

plus the us soldiers from the military bases getting up to all kinds of shit during their r&r probably contributed to the image a bit

It's true though

Being coarse?

gee i cant fucking imagine why

Where's Alaska and Hawaii?

Why are non-American characters always meek loser fuckbois who hate their homeland?

why russian characters are little shota that get power from sucking tit milk?

The male characters. There's lots of female samurai types who are full on YAMATO DAMASHII

He is Canadian tho.

Yugioh the Abridged series hasn't been funny since I grew up.

>plus the us soldiers from the military bases getting up to all kinds of shit during their r&r probably contributed to the image a bit
Nips would still rather have that than chinese tourists

Heard a commie faggot was talking shit on America's internet. Better back the fuck up, nigger.

The third world butthurt is real.

I still find it somewhat amusing, but I know what you mean regardless. I pine for the times when I could laugh at the dumbest and most inane shit.
I hope life becomes less cynical by the time wizardhood comes around.

Your image is out of place. The US Supreme Court already determined that everyone in the United States of America is a homosexual. It's only shit kicking third worlders that have a problem with homosexulaity.

burger = losers

not Vietnam

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>he doesnt know murica is third world
KEKEKEKE

Doesn't matter to real Americans that the supreme court is made up of pinko traitors. We know what's right.

>implying

That'd be funny 5 years ago. With the direction the EU seems to be going right now, soon the whole notion of first world is going to be outdated.

GOD BLESS

Who's ass does your country kiss when they need "help"?

>US pulls out, because of crybabies whining at government
>thinks that vietcong won
Only America beats America. N. Vietnam was lucky that some other Americans cared enough about the taintsmashing, and forced an end to that war.

>Doesn't know that murica is the world

China these days. And... Indonesia, sometimes, weirdly enough.

Why is there always a few people who get super assblasted whenever America or Americans get brought up? They act like it's the living incarnation of satan or something.

Whenever a country is brought up, there will be shitposting.

Because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are awful.

>China these days. And... Indonesia, sometimes, weirdly enough.
Maybe Middle Eastern failstates, but those really don't count.

Most countries are just jealous that they cant be proud of their own history, culture, and heritage.

OBSESSED

He meant the important ones.

yes, according to Japan America is like Europe but with more athletic, strong black people

No mention to the BEST american steryotipe in anime??
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8

Fuck it's like looking at a fucking mirror.