The Absolute State of "Journalism"

> The ADL traced its original tip to posts on Sup Forums, where researchers found “self-described ROF members” claiming that Cruz was a brother-in-arms. But many of those posts seem to have been written specifically to deceive reporters and researchers.

> On Wednesday, an anonymous Sup Forums user posted about receiving a message on Instagram from an ABC News reporter after making a joke suggesting he knew Cruz.

At some point, the trolls started a “confessional” Sup Forums thread dedicated to convincing readers that Cruz had been a member of ROF. The ADL confirmed this Sup Forums post was the one that led to their blog post.

"After seeing that Sup Forums post, we called Jereb and he told us what he told us," said an ADL spokesperson.

> "Also ABC called back they are having trouble verifying Nikolas envolvement," The Floridian also wrote. ABC News reported speaking with Jereb directly, as did the AP, The Daily Beast, and other outlets.

> By Thursday evening, Sup Forums users were celebrating their efforts, posting screenshots of their communications with reporters and faux posts pretending to be ROF members.

> “[T]hey are so hungry for a story that they'll just believe anything as long as its corroborated by a few people and seems legit,” wrote the creator of one Sup Forums thread.

> Donovan, the disinformation researcher, said reporters need to be more vigilant against these kinds of campaigns, which are going to get only more common and more sophisticated.

politico.com/story/2018/02/16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672

And these people call themselves journalists. Nice professional reporting from these professional. 10/10.

Oh, are they going to report that Nicolas Cruz is Jewish? ADL and MSM on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160606740/#160607788
msn.com/en-us/news/news/private-messages-reveal-shooters-dark-side/vi-BBJerB7
msn.com/en-us/news/news/private-messages-reveal-shooters-dark-side/vi-BBJerB
youtube.com/watch?v=HE_zeK4h4Ow
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/16/nikolas-cruz-florida-school-shooting-social-media-orig-mss.cnn
politico.com/story/2018/02/16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672
mediafire.com/file/mixy3x1bl4715d1/E.L.zip
web.archive.org/web/20180217034354/http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html?sr=fbCNN021618exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group0933PMVODtopLink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The ADL posted the bullshit info here on 4 chan
>Bullshit fake and gay media was shown the information by the ADL and reported it on
>Nobody remembers the retraction

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

Does anyone have the archive link to this thread?

kek at all this! There are no more real journalists.. where's that pic when you need it.. Hackers are the new journalists, the old journalists are only moving shit under the rug so nobody finds out andcovering up for their gov

God's work user.

All Sup Forums is forever tasked to spread disinformation and lies to the media. Fuck with the Jew the way he fucks with you!

they love to use troubled people as fall guys.
he belongs to pol
he's autistic
his birth mother is Jewish.
he's originally from Long Island.
his adopted Cuban parents were in their 60s
he's not genetically hispanic

here's the one the quote was taken from:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160606740/#160607788
fuck I'm sad I missed this happening.
Journalists are total scum.

post more screenshots and threads

>0

any pictures of the brother Zachary

idk man, there's definitely something going on here.

Look at this video-
msn.com/en-us/news/news/private-messages-reveal-shooters-dark-side/vi-BBJerB7

At first I thought it was a prank but there are photos where he was wearing body armour in the shot.

It looks like some sort of nationalist/MAGApede group desu

I don't get why the group members would willingly leak it to the press when it makes it look like it was possibly their fault for "radicalising"/not stopping him

You shills have been spamming this post on all threads. Covering your faggot asses are you?

>msn.com/en-us/news/news/private-messages-reveal-shooters-dark-side/vi-BBJerB

it's gone

Sup Forums Pranks the Media: Nikolas Cruz Meets The Republic of Florida and Jordan Jereb

youtube.com/watch?v=HE_zeK4h4Ow

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/16/nikolas-cruz-florida-school-shooting-social-media-orig-mss.cnn

try this

>Donovan, the disinformation researcher, said reporters need to be more vigilant against these kinds of campaigns, which are going to get only more common and more sophisticated
How about """reputable""" news outlets stop trying to get news from a known troll den, then blame the trolls for being in their den?

Is he jewish?

Nickolas is a Christian Greek name, but his middle name is Jacob and his brother's name is Zachary, both typically Jewish names.
Picture's show he had to be at least 1 or 2 years old when adopted.
Why did a Jewish mother dump her two kids?
Jews generally work through Jewish adoption, they take care of their own. why was this different?
How did 50 year old Hispanic parents get two Jewish kids?
They lived in a nice walled off complex, but father died in 2004, how did a none working single Hispanic 60 year old mother survive and live in such a nice area?

Father of one of his few friends said, Cruz came to their house, at some point lost his temper, took a golf club and smashed up his trailer in the drive.' How do you not call the police after that?

What is it about this guy, that he wasn't attended to for autism, seem to have fallen through endless cracks despite the fact he clearly had a history of sever anger issues?

ADL knew that Cruz was a Jew, so they tried to derail that info with some BS.

Didn't you know that doing your job well is considered to be adorable in the US mainstream media these days?

Does this guy look Jewish?
Green eyes, tints of red in his hair, bushy brows.

He looks more PR than any other kind of Hispanic.

He's got a lot going on in his DNA.

No the thread where they were announcing he was in the ROF. I was in the thread, but I didn't save the link.

Nikolas is slavic. You have to watch the spelling.

>Hispanic
His adoptive father was of Spanish descent, but probably not Hispanic. His adoptive father's name was Roger. Roger is not a Hispanic name.

If the larper was telling the truth he would be jumped by his own gang. Vigilantes would come after them all. FBI would put out warrants. Etc etc. If you're reading this MSM, I saw the trump pee pee tape and it's real

By the end off 2018, trust in media will be completely down the drain. IIRC it is now about 15% who trust the media on a world wide scale, I expect single digits by eoy

MSM should just start reading conspiracy theories from here they have nothing to lose at this point

Just another day work annon, msm deserve to go bankrupt

Instead of releasing the security cam footage they will scrub and seal all data to control the narrative. this is equally perpetrated by the alphabet agencies and the media. This should be made illegal under constitutional freedom of press.

the Cruz's are said to be Cuban.

Rodrigo is Spanish derivative of Roger.
The adoptive father was in his 60s when he died in 2004 which means he was an early boomer and people Americanized their Spanish names, especially Cubans in the 60s.

you are very stupid

This literally came from a mutt joke

>politico.com/story/2018/02/16/florida-shooting-white-nationalists-415672
>How white nationalists fooled the media about Florida shooter
>implying they were fooled
>implying they weren't willingly publishing false information
>implying they aren't actively trying to push an agenda
strategic lies and tactical nihilism have been a left wing strategy since forever cunt

Why is it always demolished after? I bet if you look up all the school shootings they would all be scheduled to be demolished the year or month the shooting happened

lol read the comments in that article the butthurt is unreal

They need a reason to get the tax dollars to pay their crownies in the construction sector and sjw industry. No school shootings means no tax money for either of the above. Follow the money and you will always find a jew at the end

>tfw you live in a country where the government made it legal for their puppet news orgs to push literal propaganda lies as true facts and they all pretend this isn't true as they complain about "fake news"

Not trusting Jew is common sense.

How exactly do the journalists lose here?
>Sup Forums tricks journalists into thinking this guy is a white nationalist
>It goes viral
>News companies correct it and blame trolls. Shows screenshots of trolls who think it's funny to lie about murder and white nationalism
>Further outrage directed towards trolls and the alt-right
>Journalists are commended for exposing trolls' lies.

You're idiots. The vast majority of people won't even know that this whole thing was a stunt by trolls. They'll walk away from this having white nationalists or right-wing trolls, not journalists.

that spelling is actually Serbian.

Interesting that St. Nicholas is also the patron saint of hookers.

but the bigger question is why did his birth mother give him up?

You left out the part where by sheer coincidence he turned out to be a white nationalist anyway so news organizations look like they're diligently correcting every minor mistake and the original outrage returns.

What if we decided one day CNN was our station, you don't think other rival news outlets wouldn't try to link CNN to white supremacy? That is a power we have now we can ruin anyone

Jewish white supremacist come on bro

>Is he jewish?
Yes

>Serbian
Like I said, Slavic.

>spacing

Nobody cares about the common joe. The goal is to push legislation. Politicians know that the reasoning is bs and will rather sit this one out, than legislate on the base of fake news and give opponents ammunition to discredit them. Same thing as with Las Vegas. Wannebe Journalists quoting themselves and non verifiable sources playing right into our hands by forcing legislators to resolve to non decision making.

Journalists are finished. Sales numbers dropping, trust in free fall, political and economic organisations are mass canceling their subscriptions to WT, WJ... Journalists are the horse shoe makers of the 21 century, not needed anymore

wow another self hating yid takes one for the tribe?

How would that even work? CNN has a diverse group of anchors and can speak for itself. The shooter could not.

yes

But people also don't trust Trump or the government. So where does that leave us?

Right now, the MSM and their ilk look like arsonists that work for the fire department.

A vacuum to be filled by a far right leader. All that is needed is an economic collapse and the people will scream out for a savior. From chaos order

>All that is needed is an economic collapse and the people will scream out for a savior.

fuck off ADL

>7

to bury a tragedy, leave it in the past. Also to stop thrill seekers. I think the practice started with John Wayne Gacy's house, since it was so horrific, and even that took almost a decade to tear down.

They torn down the library at Columbine. Would be kind of creepy for your kid to sit at a table where some other kid died.

I think in most states, if not all, you have to report to tenants or home buyers if a murder ever occurred in the structure they are buying, which is bad for real estate so tearing things down ends up being cheaper.

It may not be practical, but there's always ghost stories and they are lessen when the structure is gone. Though the garage has been gone for decades people still claim they hear screaming voices where the St Valentine's Day Massacre happen in the 1920s.

the only thing we know for certain is he lies online.

And what makes you think it'll be a far right leader? Isn't that supposed to be Trump?
Also, why the fuck is everyone on here so excited to live under a dictatorship? Bootlickers need to leave.

Can't you Sup Forums hackers get this data by hacking the FBI? Common, show the normies what you are capable of.

Notice the probably unintended leftist projection on that comic.
>right-wingers are individualist wannabe snowflakes just like us (see: person's appearance and text)
>right-wingers aren't inherently disgusted with the rampant liberalism, they're merely ignorant contrarians
>right-wingers don't want moral relativists and degenerate new atheists to hang right next to the commies
I'm 99% sure they don't even understand they're projecting.

Yeah, because the German soldiers were all evil nazi robots straight out of some kike movie. It's not like they were individuals who liked to joke around and relax when they had the opportunity.

that part of the world is messy for obvious reasons and why it's a hub of conflict. Serbs relate more to Greeks and Turks than Russians, but I'll give you the language is more Slavic

>>> “[T]hey are so hungry for a story that they'll just believe anything as long as its corroborated by a few people and seems legit,” wrote the creator of one Sup Forums thread.

I think this is the first time media has posted a commonly held Sup Forums truism. Whoever made this post, I salute you.

>The vast majority of people

The vast majority never matters. We learned that last century. Few people read Marx, but the people that did changed everything. Few people were actually engaged in communism, but they came to be in the right place at the right time. Few people were fascist, but just enough to overthrow existing regimes.

It just took ONE person to unleash WWI.

The structure for collapse is already there, we're just igniting a fuse.

>we're just igniting a fuse.

Here's a better pic.

You sure he's not genetically hispanic? Thats some serious mongoloid eyefold typical of Amerindians, also the lower jaw and ears..

>ADL and Journalists cite Sup Forums as a source
>turns out their shitty journalists
>Proceed to write an article blaming white supremacists that the shooter was not a white supremacist and for fooling poor lil old them

Yes. Now ask, what is the most common denominator for people? The human race? No, it is the tribe. To understand this, look into your prisons. Self chosen segregation by race and religion. Mixers, globalists and universal egalitarian faggots thinking they can pay their pipe dreams with public debt btfo by basic human nature

when I get to power the journalists are the first one to be executed for treason. They will throw their usual 'muh freedom of press' excuses but no one will buy their bullshit at that point.

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS Sup Forums GUY!

why is he a peanut

no need to kill them. Just outlawing public funding of partly privately owned media companies and tightening the regulation as laws making the individual journalist responsible for what is written should make it irrational in a social and financial way to even consider working for such a company. The answer to the JQ is atomization and provoking inner conflicts. The battle over a smaller and smaller market segment kind of does this already

WHO IS THIS 4CHHHAAAANN?

>envolvement

baka

b-but mhaaam I won't them dead

And yet our liberal race mixed cities and companies are some of the best in the world. Only idiots and criminals rely on something as irrelevant as tribe and race.

Nobody can stop you blowing up some of them. Personally I'm okay with it, just furthers the atomization in the most literal sense ;^)
Here are 2 GB about how to atomize them, of course just for study reasons, don't do this at home or in the bureaus of some media organisations
mediafire.com/file/mixy3x1bl4715d1/E.L.zip

Where's your tinfoil hat conspiracy boy?

HE IS A KIKE

web.archive.org/web/20180217034354/http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html?sr=fbCNN021618exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group0933PMVODtopLink

>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

WHATCHA DOIN' THERE RABBI?