Sweden to Increase resettlement of refugees

coe.int/en/web/commissioner/-/sweden-should-enhance-protection-of-asylum-seekers-and-persons-with-disabilities

“Sweden’s renewed commitment to participate in the relocation of asylum seekers and to increase resettlement are positive signals, but it’s time to lift the restrictions imposed on asylum seekers at the height of the 2015 migration crisis”, says the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Nils Muižnieks, in a report released today following his visit to the country in October 2017.

While noting the urgency of strengthening European solidarity and creating safe and legal avenues for people seeking protection in Europe, the Commissioner calls on Sweden to lift the restrictions on the right to family reunification and to give refugees and beneficiaries of subsidiary protection the same rights in this regard. “Sweden should move beyond emergency mode and return to the levels of protection in place before the surge of arrivals”, said the Commissioner. Concerned by the humanitarian consequences of the amendment to the Law on the Reception of Asylum Seekers, he calls on the authorities to ensure that the basic needs of those rejected asylum seekers who cannot be returned and are at risk of destitution are met.

What the fuck is wrong with this country? how long can they keep this up how rich are they and how long will they remain a wealthy nation as Sweden starts to increase it's suicidal path further?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p9nf1QTNqEA
friatider.se/sd-g-r-till-val-p-att-stoppa-allt-asylmottagande
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1996/10/19/swedens-secret-anc-aid-made-enemies-in-pretoria/78985bc3-9f82-4560-9356-29332e74f3a2/?utm_term=.c1a824dcd72a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The laughing stock of Europe never disappoints.

It saddens me but at the same time, they're wishing the worst upon themselves. As far as I'm concerned, they can have the share of rapefugees Norway "has" to let in.

Remember, politicians campaigning for immigration just do it to make themselves beautiful in other nations' eyes. Like Juncker and Soros, they're already standing with a foot in the grave and what the fuck do they care if Europe has become little Pakistan after they're dead?

I just don't understand why a nation as rich as Sweden who built up everything it had from it's people and became a very wealthy homogenous nation. Has to bring in a permanent threat, welfare dependent, and straight up cancerous and harmful to society? If they were bringing in refugees from Ukraine or something I don't think I would care at all because people from those nations aren't going to become welfare dependent classes and aren't dangerous to the nation's security or cultural peace.

SWEDEN. YES.

But this is abut EU pushing us.

why do you vote for politicians in favour of these things? surely you do realise your nation will be unrecognisable in the present-future if you do? unless you want your grandchildren to be african arabs who pray 5 times a day and for all the positive things sweden has accomplished to be flushed down the toilet.

That is because Ukraine is more culturally related to Sweden than, say, Syria or Somalia

Where are your politicians that are supposed to take care of the people's interest?
If you keep voting politicians that want more migration, then you want this.
Can't blame everything on the EU. The more powerful a politic entity is, the more it will try to bully others into submission. See if Polish, Czech, Slovak or Hungarian politicians let themselves be bullied by the EU.

>"Hey guys, you have like no power in the EU, but you totally need to take ALL the refugees we send to you. It´s not like we want to replace your population or anything."
>It´s not like we admit it at all!
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Rage.

sweden you fucking cucks

>Cuck cucking themselves
Nothing nukes/bioweapons can not solve.

Again: what do you want if you only elect spineless politicians?

Why have the swedes not started literally hitmaning it's politicians? I think a Swedish breivik is long overdue.

also from the picture above why is it that you bring in young military aged men and then dress up in the newest clothes? what is your end game with this new level of cuckery? straight up ethnic replacement? Make everyone easily controlled by the state?

Breivik massacred 77 leftist mostly teenagers.
I'd support him if he massacred leftist adult politicians instead, but as it stands he murdered young people who could still have changed their views when the big refugee wave hit Europe 3 years later.

The people born in1965-1975 still rules most of the country. They are sooo brainwashed by the Neo-marxist and postmodern shit. It is here we find the first:
>The world has an overpopulation problem!
>I don´t want to have children! It´s my choice!

How can one expect that kind of people to care about anything? They were told lies, it was not West that was overpopulated, it was the REST of the fucking world.
I dunno man, it´s mindbaffling. Most of the politicans here doesn´t even have a university or collage degree.

Look up "Traumatic Bonding".
Also look up "stockholm syndrome", "submissiveness" and "masochism".

The people of sweden are broken.

same I agree with you killing children is simply wrong no matter what really, especially white native norwegians. Children's political opinions change into adulthood, Breivik was a coward if he had any balls he would have taken out who was responsible.

>La Cretura

You know nothing about Sweden except for what you read in Breitbart and on here, Bruce.

The funniest thing is that Sweden is actually a lot smarter than any of you guys. They've understood that they don't have enough white people being born, and thus started importing Arabs, who're the closest thing to white people out there.

BBC is a bioweapon

probably the dumbest post I have ever seen on pol, congrats cuck! you win the prize of the biggest cuck! also nice flag nigger

>Where are your politicians that are supposed to take care of the people's interest?
There are next to none and i can tell you from experience that questioning the migrant waves will brand you as a racist.

I pointed to a report that Norway made that said asylum seekers are overrepresetend in crime stats and migrants who come for work/studies are underrepresented and instantly my arguments were dismissed as racist fantasies and i found some asshole chick spreading rumors about me that i was a racist to people
Most didnt listen and the landscape has changed but it was fucking scary to have it happen for simply quoting a study

yeah but the thing is who cares if they call you a racist? if someone calls me a racist I either don't care or I take it as a compliment!

this is your problem you have been taught to be scared of being called racists when in reality any logical and smart person is a racist!

Nothing good can come out of this. Eventually it will start a civil war.
And In a few centuries, these politicians like Merkel will be seen as people who betrayed their own country.

I'll be at Almedalsveckan in Visby this summer, I have a summer home on Gotland that I've visited every summer for 18 years but I never got around to partaking in 'Veckan.
Is it still any good, or is it filled with leftist cultural marxists nowadays?
Gotland is an amazing summer paradise so I'll be going either way, just wondering if you have any experience with Almedalsveckan.

or worst case they all die and no one cares

>massive problems with migration
>ghettoization out of the ass
>malmö already lost
>the solution to this
>MORE IMMIGRATION

sweden fucking YES!

Swedes are the most pathetic people on earth.

Why the fuck is someone called 'Nils Muižnieks' telling us to take in more rapefugees!!??

>As far as I'm concerned, they can have the share of rapefugees Norway "has" to let in
You're not even a member of EU (fortunately for you).

If you only knew.

>politicians like Merkel will be seen as people who betrayed their own country.
Who really betrayed the country ? The politicians or the people who voted for them ? She's been re-elected before too

This is why Lithuanians were subjugated by Poles, of all people. They're too stupid to breathe.

>who cares if they call you a racist?
Thats because it doesnt carry the same impact for you
In Swedish society being a racist is worse than being a pedophile or a murderer and you may think words dont hurt but when words turn into failed career options and being verbally attacked you quickly change your mind
Everybody has to work and socialize, cant do that if youre hated by society and shunned

Ive not been there at all and im not very politically involved, there is little use.
We took in 123 000 something refugees last year as part of family reunions and another 23000 as asylum seekers despite the borders being "closed" after 2015

No political party wants to deal with the issue and walking in the center of towns i see maybe 1-2 swedish people in total. Gangs of middle eastern dudes everywhere

Hows Norway really doing?

An army of pleading Tenda Spencers invade Sweden. Lol at the state of r/hapas.

Swede please.
Join some right wing political party and do something.

I don't want to live in a world where Europe collapse and become a savage land.

Norway (and Denmark) thankfully have a term circulating around political arenas: Svenske tilstander, "Swedish conditions". No disrespect to you or Sweden of course, but I'm glad that mine and Denmark's governments (who are both currently right wing and anti-immigration to varying degrees, read up on norwegian minister of immigration Sylvi Listhaug) are striving to not become like Sweden.

The immigration was never apart of their official platform, they just did it because they could. There's one party that considers migration a big issue, and they're growing, but they're not gonna have a majority government.

Just like Tenda Spencer, they are willing to do anything for blonde pussy.

We did back with Olof Palme but then they got guards.

Where the fuck do you live? Being called racist here is nothing. Me and my friends have been joking about Hitler for years and no one really cares. Many join in, kek.
Do you have any friends that agrees with your stance on the "refugees" or are all of them brainwashed?

Either way, in a few years they'll learn that you were right. And they will feel really ashamed.

>The politicians or the people who voted for them ?
I think you underestimate the manipulation of the democratic system in Europe. It's not just the politics, but also a convergence of medias, and politic of putting refugees only in certain geographical zones so zones preserved from immigration still vote for progressing parties and disregard (with the help of social pressure artificially created by media) the complaints of people suffering politics.

For example, look at this map. The regions with most arabs also have the most nationalist voters (up to a certain point like paris where there are so many arabs and niggers they're the majority already).
So what happens during election ? The west zone of France doesn't want to believe immigration causes problems and disregard the complaints of the people suffering immigration the most as "pure racism", "pure hate", etc... as if the people trying to vote for their political interests (less immigration) were just irrational and hateful.
This is how you kill a democracy, a mix of social pressure, hyperlocalization of immigration and a full blown ideological narratives (people vote for nationalist parties because they're bad people and not because they suffer).
What's funny is most leftists say those who vote for FN (nationalist party) are those the less exposed to immigration, when datas litteraly show the exact opposite.

>Join some right wing political party and do something.
The most right wing political party we have right now is either SverigeDemokraterna or Moderaterna and none of them have a real solution to the problem
The debate is so infected in sweden and its going to tear the country apart, the left wing memebers will NEVER accept any restriction in migration and migrants who do come are practically immune to the law. One afgahn murdered some kid in a gym and claimed he was 16 so he got 1 year in juvie, Swedish juvie mind you so its basically "We will keep an eye on you"

Yeah im not gonna lie, im glad you two are doin better than us
Ive considered moving out of the country because its hell when youre the victim of crime and you cant say so because that would be considered racist

>Where the fuck do you live?
Gothemburg
Thats the fun part, alot of people i talk to join in and agree when i say stuff but take what happened to me at work for instance

Some girl and i were talking and i provided the argument that people who lie about their age shouldnt be allowed to stay, RMV figures were shown and at the end she just said "Well i thinj they should all be allowed to come" I said ok sure, but there is no argument for it.
The next day i found out she has been spreading rumors about me and how im a racist, there was no ill blood that i could sense but she wanted to win the argument so she did what she could, she even mentioned this to my boss so i had to face a goddamn inquisition.
Im not kidding when i say i was called to a meeting at work and had to defend myself against the accusation of being a racist.

I dont think this girl will ever learn that she was wrong, she has openly stated that she only wants to fuck non-swedish men and she goes on in lenght to explain how criminals turn her on. She is an educated social worker and she is fighting to bring more people in every day.
She wont learn, she is importing her new dating base

>Gothemburg
I live kind of close to there. A few years ago I met with some representatives from SD in Kungälv, that turned me off because they were kind of like that "muslims aren't human" guy". And it was hard to understand all of the people who voted SD. That quickly changed though and I've always liked Jimmie. And SD is our only hope right now, I hope M cucks can get that through their little brains.
>I dont think this girl will ever learn that she was wrong, she has openly stated that she only wants to fuck non-swedish men and she goes on in lenght to explain how criminals turn her on. She is an educated social worker and she is fighting to bring more people in every day.
Kek, what a fucking idiot. They think they have the moral advantage, I watched some former SJW video of it. And she explained how they think:
youtube.com/watch?v=p9nf1QTNqEA

They will learn, and they will flee. Just ignore them if you can, or laugh about it. Laughing at them might be the best thing to prove to them how ridiculous they sound and behave.

>real solution to the problem
friatider.se/sd-g-r-till-val-p-att-stoppa-allt-asylmottagande
Vote for SD I beg you.

SUPPRIM THIS

>According to Eurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population. Of these, 859,000 (9.2%) were born outside the EU and 477,000 (5.1%) were born in another EU Member State

>2010
>corresponding to 14.3% of the total population.

>In 2016, there were 2,320,302 inhabitants of a foreign background (foreign-born and children of international migrants), comprising around 23% of the Swedish population. [258] The number of people with at least one foreign parent was 3,060,115, which counts for 30% of the population.

>2016, 6 years later
>comprising around 23% of the Swedish population.

How many more years until we're all arabs in Sweden?

>the left wing memebers will NEVER accept any restriction in migration
the SPD here went from 35 to 15 percent and still refused to even discuss a restriction

i hope groko fails so they go from 15 to 5 and a con astonished by their naivity

Swedens fate has already been sealed, most people just dont know it yet.

The EU recomendation to return to old levels is absurd and it will not happen. As for resettlement refugees, they are about 5000 this year, and is a part of the deal with that allowed the government to abandon the old immigration policy. In other words, increase of resettlement refugees does not imply a recent change of heart in Sweden to more immigration friendly. On the contrary, Swedes are more hostile now to immigration than i can remember.

Why are you electing people like that. I honestly think your people deserve it for being this retarded.

>Some girl and i were talking and i provided the argument that people who lie about their age shouldnt be allowed to stay, RMV figures were shown and at the end she just said "Well i thinj they should all be allowed to come" I said ok sure, but there is no argument for it.
>The next day i found out she has been spreading rumors about me and how im a racist, there was no ill blood that i could sense but she wanted to win the argument so she did what she could, she even mentioned this to my boss so i had to face a goddamn inquisition.
>Im not kidding when i say i was called to a meeting at work and had to defend myself against the accusation of being a racist.
>I dont think this girl will ever learn that she was wrong, she has openly stated that she only wants to fuck non-swedish men and she goes on in lenght to explain how criminals turn her on. She is an educated social worker and she is fighting to bring more people in every day.
>She wont learn, she is importing her new dating base

the west will collapse soon enough for you and her to see. shitskins will be driven out. after that women's suffrage will be reverse. we men gave them the rights, it failed horribly, and they will beg us to relief them from all of this. just wait, live völkisch and you'll see.
really just wait and keep yourself and your sorrounding in order, they will come begiing soon enough

>You're not even a member of EU (fortunately for you).
we got EU lite version..

They're your neighbors. Don't worry, you're next.

I think so too.

dude I was driving through france last year, and stopped around midnight at a burger king in tours

they people I saw...
the state your country is in...
there is not a single public space in paris, which isn't filled with dirty tents from black people

it was an utter utter nightmare

> norwegian government recently made it easier to declare martial law
> not preparining

>I hope M cucks can get that through their little brains.
In my weaker moments ive thought about being involved with M professionally. If you want something done, right?

>Laughing at them might be the best thing to prove to them how ridiculous they sound and behave.
I dont think they will flee or change or learn, im just negative about peoples ability to learn from their mistakes and in her case she is doing herself a favor by importing millions of men
More dating options for her (she only dates criminals and migrants, her own words) and she works in the social sector. She bragged to me how her friend got a job as a adminstrator for an asylum center and earned 60-70k per month barely out of school so her priorities are straight

Im honestly thinking about leaving Sweden too, its no fun being attacked on the subway for being swedish (happend just this week) and being called racist simply for questioning politics but i dont want to give up my homeland
>Vote for SD I beg you.
You think it will change?
they wont get power, no other party wants to talk to them and the extrem left parties (V and MP) will be left in the cold by S who will run to C and L and maybe KD.

Probably not, because Finland shares a border with Russia. Even being a meatshield for Europe has its benefits.

I've done my mourning of France long ago. I don't expect anything from this shithole anymore, it's over for France and it has been for 20 years or so already. As soon as I have enough money, I'll just leave for a white country, and I hope every westerner is looking at France and realize they shouldn't do the same mistakes. Even the white behave like arabs nowadays here.

I don't think YOU should be speaking about this particular topic.
Tyskerjævel.

Also Finland doesnt have the same baggage from WW2 as Germany or Sweden. World leaders dont feel the need to have their revenge on our country, they might even enjoy our memes.

dude, I attend right wing rallies regulary and donate money and stuff.
you go to southern france at night and try to not be traumatised

faggot

>being involved with M professionally
That's an idea, if you can get them to be more inclined to rule with SD instead of C (Annie is really dangerous). Have you been on the /SWEG/ thread at all? Might be worth looking through it a bit.
>You think it will change?
I think so yes. The shills that SD don't have a shot are the same tier people that said Trump didn't have a chance.

You'll regret voting for M, Ulf is a globalist. But if we force him to rule with SD in order to be statsminister (by making SD a big enough party) that would make Swedens future a bit brighter.

This. BBC is a weapon of mass destruction designed to exterminate the white race.

It's doing a great job of that already. Soon whites will be minorities in their own countries hahahahahahahaha!

wasn't there talk about sweden reversing its open borders policy some weeks ago?

Holy shit! This means at least 1.5 million shitskins in your country. It's like almost 100% increasing within 6 years. I feel sorry about you.

Demographically displacing your own population with a group of people whose loyalties lie with their ancestral countries.

There's nothing smart about suicide.

Fuck off with your Ukraine, retard.
They have to go back, too.

Do you have a job? Employers are really sensitive to complaints about racism. Also, all the big ones have value basis documents that give them grounds to fire you if you don't STFU and smile as they ram diversity hires into your department.

>but it’s time to lift the restrictions imposed on asylum seekers at the height of the 2015 migration crisis”, says the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Nils Muižnieks

Except the official response to this by the far left government is to ignore it and keep the limits in place.

>What the fuck is wrong with this country?

What's wrong with the European Commission? Everything. They're seriously suggesting Sweden open the borders more to incentivize even more shits to come here, even though all other Euro countries are on lockdown still.

As percentage of population we took in the most but they still demand we do what other western nations won't?

The EU is a scam and I fucking told you so when we first voted to join.

jesus thats umvolkung right there and at a frightening fast pace

Faggot ? For what ? For not wanting to suffer a choice I never made ? Unlike Germany, african immigrants have been flooding France since the 70's, long before I was even born. What am I supposed to do ? Convert to islam or something ? I don't like France, it's a muslim country. Would you like living in a muslim country ? If yes, why don't we trade our places ? I have a life to live, I want kids, I don't want them to grow in a muslim country. Maybe you germans love that, but I'll just go full white flight, until where I go people are so much in the state of mind that I am in immigration will never be tolerated anymore. I don't even consider myself French : I'm white and not a muslim, so definitely not French.
So kindly fuck you, my dear hans.

No I'm a student. So it is that bad huh?

Isn't Helsinki fucked already though? Haven't been there in years but just 5-10% of the population being niggers and arabs is enough to make a town really shitty.

Who's going to protect the Swedes from people "seeking protection"?

You laugh, but this shit has a habit of transcending borders whether you want it to or not.

Sweden is like a never ending anal, the ass that just keeps on giving. in here we can fit millions of billions of arabs and negros, let THEM ALL COME, Ihope every arabic nigger in the world (1200 million) that they all come live in sweden, because we are so great

We are the ideal proving grounds for the Kalergi plan, with a populace that is obsessed with international trends and looking good in front of others. It is the curse of our culture. If only the pendulum shifts, we'll be goose stepping the hardest though.

WE NEED MORE ARABS AND NIGGERS PLEASE

Keep in mind the refugees can outbreed you. They'll eventually wipe out salmiakki and sauna. White people eat that candy, and for sauna they don't have a culture similar to that. Soon "Sisu" will be replaced with "Allahu akbar". In 10 years you'll see half your Finnish programs including Arabs and "POC".

They are coming. It's like a fucking zombie movie but with shitskins.

That or they outnumber us by like 10x

yes MORE PLEASE, OPEN UP THE ANAL CANAL

>Have you been on the /SWEG/ thread at all?
I havent, gotta look into it but i find my motivation is lacking
I dont feel like things are improving at all for me in general so i get tired

>You'll regret voting for M,
Oh for sure, they havent changed at all. Only on the surface

>So it is that bad huh?
Im that guy who said it and was accused of it and yes, depending on where you work it can be bad or really bad
I was given a warning by my boss for quiting a study, i know people who have been fired or not gotten the job at all

Faggot.
This is why I try to emphasize that Norway and Denmark are different from Sweden every single day on this site.
Ingen hadde savnet deg om du forsvant, Sven.

Displacing a country's population will have huge implications for the politics of that country and its future stability.

The consequence is your country being vulnerable to political/ideological forces like Islamism.

It's going to be crazy to see Western European countries 50 years from now. Who knows what will happen then.

stop posting so many words and prepare yourself for the fight. then start fighting

YES GIVE IT TO MEEEEE NORSKE BAGGEN SENPAI. EVERYBODY GETS TO RIP ON SWEDEN

Yeah. Even in senior positions and with plenty of years in the company, you have to be real careful to conceal your power level. You'll get no help from the union either as they are in full PC mode. I was in the Stasi museum in Berlin last year and it felt pretty much like home.

This forever and ever blackpilled me on Sweden. Sorry guys.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1996/10/19/swedens-secret-anc-aid-made-enemies-in-pretoria/78985bc3-9f82-4560-9356-29332e74f3a2/?utm_term=.c1a824dcd72a

Arabs are not even remotely white. They are not of Indoeuropean descent (except maybe the Iranians in part or some genetic remnants in certain Afghan tribes) ... these people have been genetically selected for an ultra-communal worldview (due to ancient irrigation agriculture) which requires the harshest measures to clamp down on any dissident view or thought. They do not love freedom ... they are the antithesis to freedom. And don't get me started on their degenerate reproductive strategy based on high fecundity -> high number of progeny but low quality progeny. r/K at its finest. There is no shred of hope these people might ever integrate into or accept our individualistic (in the oldschool right wing sense) order of society in any meaningful numbers ... it simply goes against their nature. You would most likely have more luck integrating low numbers of Central Africans into our society than with any Arab population.

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

Yes its very ironic that a nation that didn't benefit at all from the colonies and other countries outside europe decides they are guilty by proxy for being part of europe

But the real irony is that sweden did exploit other european countries. If anything they should pay reparations to germany and poland but that little fact makes libtard brains explode

Come on sven, we both know you were going to suck that arab dick even if nobody forced you to. You dumb fucks were already taking in whatever piece of shit that showed up at your door way before this started, like chilean terrorists over 40 years ago