Gun controlling

not a single school shooting or massacre in the history of existence. 2nd highest gun ownership in western world. interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=Q13
opensecrets.org/lobby/indus.php?id=H
naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html
youtu.be/_i-Mb6fleaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. stay neutral nigger.

>t. ex.pat

don't you guys have amazing marksmanship contests?

>shooting prone on elbows no rest 300 yards with iron sights

You burger probably wouldn't even see the target.

not only can we see them, we don't run when they get closer than that

i've done it at 500.

How can amerimuttpoors even compete.

You guys had a fucking PARLIAMENT massacre, though - that's pretty bad. That's Armenia or Nepal-tier.

So what are we doing wrong, swissbro? I know we have a nigger problem which account for the overwhelming majority of shootings, but what else? Is it the flouride in the water?

I don't what country you are but I know the sandniggers will get there some how some day

Thats what happens when you have a racially homogenous society.

Gun ownership is for whites and a part of our culture, non whites should not be allowed anything.

I'm trying!

Swiss schools and swiss ways of raising kids wouldn't lead to shootings, of course.

Retarded schools, retarded education system, retarded way of raising children, retarded parents.

>homogenous
>switzerland

Plenty of shitskins in big cities, even sub-subhumans like albos, yet still no shootings.

May you shoot many niggers in the comming racewar.

thats because your country isnt full of dumb americans

it's mostly too cold upthere and they have the immigration policy to fall back onto if the cold fails

eurokikes

is that why you’re not allowed any guns?

I could see the target don't say that it isn't true it isn't true!

>not a single school shooting or massacre in the history of existence.
>that flag

The shooter surrenders to himself before he goes and shoots up the school.

>it's mostly too cold upthere and they have the immigration policy to fall back onto if the cold fails

Lolno what's keeping shitskins away is swiss autism. I had a friend who worked in one of those jew-financed lawyer NGOs that helps shitskins rape whites (had, stopped talking to her since I realized it's not a joke) and she said switzerland is especially tough because migrants can't understand and cannot deal with swiss autism. That the swiss sit around talking about their money, have barely any actual empathy and normal human relations so the shitskins don't know what to do.

Still though, all in good time.

Go back to stabbing people with forks.
We defeated you to establish our own country....fuck your lizard queen.
Then we helped you with two major wars.
KYS with a fork.

Our government is pushing against our rights to own arms, if you knew some stats about the gun ownership in sweden you wouldnt be cracking stupid ass jokes.
With all those shooings you have in the US, the kikes will take your rights away.

point proven

we're fat enough to be naturally over the grass. If you have to shoot east, you're looking at the ground praying to mecca

How many Swiss kids per class are on stuff like these?

I don't think Switzerland has the 2nd highest, but the "black rifle" percentage is likely higher than in the US.

It's the GMO frankenfoods that they're eating. The ultimate trojan horse.

Switzerland: European, white, humans
USA: Muttburgers, mixed and inbreed, fucked up in the head, fat and dumb, non humans

Swiss the mountain folk!

>fewer ethnic minorities, even if the cities have lot of them.

>better access to healthcare which includes mental healthcare. I think that Cruz guy was undergoing treatment but stopped going after a while.

Doesn't the government babysit your ammo for you?

Switzerland has a high quality culture - issues are solved with dialogs. USA solves it's problems with violence.

This.

America is a weird place. People is unable to bear a simple Fuck in TV, but is normal to FOX news making jokes about killing people with bombs.

In US, people can not handle post surgery pain (like every one else in the world) and prefer using a lot o opiods knowing that it will only help with that normal post surgery pain and in the future you will have to deal with to worst kind of addiction.

Black and white believes they are very different in US, but the rest of the world see them equally as americans.

Jesus, they, unsatisfied with Bush (twice), put the biggest joke the civilized world ever saw in the presidence.

Something very wrong happened in US pos WWII.

Implying you would be able to see it running full sprint away waving a white flag

Fucking surrendermonkeys never learn

They stopped giving everyone a can of ammo keep at home and use in case of sudden war, but buying ammo yourself is perfectly fine.

I want to know why every fucking mutt believes that he is special and not a fucking redneck fat mutt.

Swiss are a homogenised society, come back in a few years when theyre full of niggers and muzrats.
See how superior you are then.

No niggers

>surrenders

>homogeneous meme
switzerland has 3 million foreigners of a population of 8 million. 4th highest level of muslims in europe. more niggers than most. and over 450k albanian subhumans. yet despite all this. here we are. best country on earth
>100% of school shooters are mutt-white not niggers
makes you think

Unironically? School shootings are a societal virus, and we're infected. Look up suicide epidemics, especially in Japan and Indonesia, for a similar phenomena. Essentially, there are disaffected young men in every society. In some countries, the ultimate rebellion is to kill yourself. In some, its to join a radical Islamist sect, or a gang, or another extremist group.

In the US, it's shooting up your school. Just read up on the motives if the people who've done it, and the pattern is pretty clear: socially ostracized, unsuccessful, futureless young men seeking revenge on the society that they blame for their situation.

How it got that way? Mostly copycatting other highly-publicized school shootings. So it's a self-perpetuating cycle.

He said school shooting

Then again, you're white.

Race only plays a part in creating the high average homicide numbers in the us (black on black gang violence about half of the chart )
school/non-gang mass shootings are a different phenomena with different origins.
naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html

But the lobbying for gun rights is only 1/27th of the one for selling more pharmaceuticals ...

Similar to what you said, anti-depressants play a role, but it's not just that.

US media consumption is fucking huge, many of the shooters simply emulate others they've seen. Other's are influenced by movies.

US army fetishism is also huge. Kids are indoctrinated into said army fetishism from a very young age and it's passed from parent to child. Look at most murrikans here, they'll spout shit about their army all day, talk about guns and shit. This shooter, as well as many others, found army things "cool" and shooting people as something noble.

24/47 mauser?

hence the immigration policy

and in their history there isn't not one country they got payed to fight for or fought against besides their own raiding parties, hence their unification 1august holiday.
everybody here hates them actually, they get treated like they treat people with their mountain authism around here.
and knowing what kind of people founded zwitserland..

Yus
Yus

Now that is a very interesting chart. The ratio of gun ownership to intentional murders is absolutely insane. Although I'm sure most of numbers, even official, are semi-bullshit, this chart reveals how the biggest difference between America and other countries with disproportionately high intentional gun homicide rates is that we actually report that we own lot's of guns- and even still, the rate of intentional murder to ownership is relatively low.

Switzerland doenst have Mexican gangs, nigger infested cities, or depressed teens on anti-depressent meds
75% of gun deaths in America are suicide

are you telling me America's youth are becoming increasingly mentally unhinged?

Also bullying and obnoxious students basically beg them to do it.

We got alot of niggers. The nigger's in chicago alone are stacking gun murder rates daily. It's a nigger problem and there is no gun control measure that can help. You think them nigger's are getting these guns legally? Tyrone doesn't buy and wait 3 days to pick up his firearm. He gets it illegally and regulations will only make it hard for the white man to protect himself. Don't buy into jew gun control.

>Thread about mutts school shooters
>Talks to me about full blown Tyrone niggers
all of you are mutts but your school shooters are obv not niggers

I both dislike them and respect them, both heavily.

>bullet control out the ass
I'm okay with going the Swiss route if that's an option.

So jelly of those sig 550s

Switzerland is the single most redpilled country on the planet.

Not NATO member
Not EU member
Intelligence services are totally separated and uneak from the others in the world
Country is totally impenetrable
Has fallout bunkers 114% of the populis
And makes some killer milk chocolate

They know what's up in this world and i wanna move there

>bullet control

I have said it before, and I will say it again: The solution is not banning guns, the solution is banning Americans.

You don't have hispanic mutts though.

Yea we started covering up the alien presence.

It probably has massive unseen psychological and societal costs that most people are completely unaware of.

I concur fully.

New gun I bought.

I think you don't have the same number of gun nuts that fetishize gun ownership as in America.

Any loser (and most American gun owners are) can buy as many guns as they want.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you my Swiss brothers.

plz no bully

lol ignorance is a blessing...god bless ´murrica you absolute retard.

don't get me wrong, i don't hate them either and not for their immigration policy, i just have mixed feelings about them, specially since their banks don't have the anonimity security anymore.

i think immigration policy should follow the unimployment trends of one's country. which most likey ends up in no immigration at all. why do we need foreign plumbers when we got some here on our unimployment list, lol

Nice airshit. Have a real B&T firearm

>homogeneous meme
>switzerland has 3 million foreigners of a population of 8 million.
Yes, but in all fairness, the overwhelming majority of your population is European (even if they are of different ethnic groups), not subhuman, and as far as I'm aware, many of these ethnic groups stay in their own regions.

America was quite similar (and a similarly nice, happy place to live) until we got fucked over in 1965, and now here we are, le 56% utopia. If it can happen to us, it can happen to you.

>100% of school shooters are mutt-white not niggers
>makes you think
Most of our "school shooting" statistics genuinely are niggersor other minorities bringing guns to school or near campus and firing a shot or killing a fellow chimp or something. The definition of school shooting that a lot of anti gun groups (and the media) like to use is very loose. Look at the list of US school shootings on Wikipedia, you'll find the overwhelming majority result in only one (often suicides) or two deaths or none at all. In terms of straight up massacres, there's really not that many.

Also, for what it's worth, niggers create an extremely unpleasant public school experience and turn our schools into zoos, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of the reason why whites in specific are always the ones to chimp out. The recent shooting took place in a school that was 40% nonwhite, a number which is probably much higher if you exclude the "white hispanics".

>a number which is probably much higher if you exclude the "white hispanics".
*include

>75% of gun deaths are suicide
>this is somehow defending gun ownership
Maybe if we outlaw firearms you faggots would stop getting killed by toddlers

Add to that they only joined the UN in 2002. Unfortunately there are lots of non-whites in the cities, but how expensive everything is pretty much prices them out of living there, unless they’re middle to upper class of whatever country they come from.

>is it the flouride in the water
my sides

>outlaw firearms
>ur post
albanians are violent nigger retards.
lmao @ you not realizing how many non-working niggers on gibs we have

That is an easy day in the USMC. 300 is a potshot. Try 500m

>forward assist
Why, dumbest shit ever.

>all that fucking clutter
>lava lamp
Hippie faggots deserve the rope

ive seen your marines shoot. they're shit-tier garbage shots. 300m is not an easy shot. if it was no one would even bother with fucking scopes you retard no-gun

>non-working nigs
I’ve seen a fair few. The Africans who always come over to sell drugs and have a different name and country of origin every day. Makes it quite difficult to deport them. They could just send them to the Libyan slave markets and be done with it.

The problem in the US is the gun culture, not the guns.

Something tells me you have a black mark that prevents you passing a background check. Tell me how mad you are de'shawne?

I want that k31 so bad...looks brand new!
Can you easily find a sight like this in Swiss? In france it's mostly impossible or it cost a lot (around 600€)...

The point is that people love to portray the gun death number in the US as if it's wholly gun homicides (or, in specific, criminal-on-civilian crime or mass shootings or whatever), when in reality it's overwhelmingly suicides and niggers killing each other.

Furthermore, in most nations (that I'm aware of) that previously had high rates of firearm ownership, then implemented gun bans, suicide rates really didn't change at all--the only thing that changed was suicide method. I.E. rather than people shooting themselves, they would just hang themselves with a belt or something instead.

>albanians are violent nigger retards.
I would be willing to bet my life that they're not as violent or dumb as actual niggers or spics.

The overwhelming majority of AR-15s (and AR-15 uppers) you're going to find for sale are going to have forward assists on them. You have to go somewhat out of your way to find one without, or build your own upper, which most people won't do. It's not like they hurt to have unless you're autistic about the minimal weight gain or aesthetics.

>not knowing how to preform administrative actions
youtu.be/_i-Mb6fleaY

>he has a lava lamp and saves his birthday cards
>therefore he must be some kind of hippy faggot

Maybe lava lamps are a new secret sigh against environmentalist tyranny.
They need an incandescent light bulb to function, which is slowly being banned worldwide to be sold for normal illumination purposes.

youd lose your life making that bet. albanians are literally 80IQ niggers

Shit, guess me being a designated marksman makes me better.

Great you know how to clear a double feed, how does that make the FA less useless?

>aesthetics
Most important, Stoner agrees.
Also you have never seen some fucktard pull on that thing in order to load a round into the chamber.

That’s not impressive...

Blur the serial number next time

pshh
>not shooting 600 yards free standing with iron sights.

its like you dirty foreigners don't like an actual challenge.

my 16 year old daughter can do this easily and competes monthly.

I'm with you krautbro, forward assist is useless for anything except making a jam worse. Oh hey, it doesn't want to into battery, better slam the shit out if like an absolute retard - that'll make it better!

Unlike you, I actually shoot. I've done it for a living. And I've used my forward assist more than a few times. Not on that specific rifle, but I have had failure to go into battery with both ARs and AKs.

>I would be willing to bet my life that they're not as violent or dumb as actual niggers or spics.
They're as violent and unhinged as niggers.
>albo nigger leaves the door, thinks someone is looking at him, accidentally stabs the person 80 times
>dindun nuffin

Every fucking day. Luckily it's 99% albo on albo or other mena shit crimes nobody cares about.

>Also you have never seen some fucktard pull on that thing in order to load a round into the chamber.
Lmao I'm sure people picked that up from Counter Strike, that shit used to drive me nuts. Anyway, that's not really the fault of the FA, that's just the fault of people being dumb as fuck.

Sexy

There is literally nothing hard about this for anyone who has shot more than a couple times in their life.