youtu.be/WAuc8XmBSa4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False flag.

Say it with me... FAKE AND...

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night abusing him and threatening him until he is scared shitless.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial.
15) Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.
16) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
17) To be continued...

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

>Can be seen firing practice rounds
BB gun ≠ practice rounds
>Make america great again cap
I just see pixels

What is this bad photoshop the hats not even on his head at the correct angle.

am I meant to know o by heart all these officials are also jewish?

Look at their fucking names retard

ALL the other kids with the pumped up kicks

That's one hell of a story. Would be better if they paid him to actually do it himself.

who was letting Cruz live at the gated community?

>Who's to say they didn't offer him silver or lead?
Once he's "in prison" they could disappear his ass to a cozy life and we wouldn't know any better.
Or they could have made offers over what kind of cell mates he would have until his trial is over.

I walked by a television showing CNN and they had a picture of Cruz holding up what looked like the same exact Crosman 2289 pellet rifle that I own while they talked about gun control so it's basically just liberals talking about shoulder things that go up again

Here's the picture they were showing, found by searching "Ted Cruz gun"

MAGA

I think the system MKultra'd him. The school blackballed hims as a "school shooter" then came up with a reason to expel him. Schools are ran by bluepilled retards. He was working at a dollar general store and his adopt a mom died 2 mnths ago from the Flu. With someone this wayward and fallen through the cracks 3 hots and a cot would seem like a great alternative. Not a punishment for getting even and giving these tards what they want.

Sad to see bullying become systemic in our education system. Then they cry and say "waht happened"? and try to blame guns. Not a fucken tear shed here. Just sitting here thinking about how we need to start testing for lead poisoning in disbelief that systematic retardation can exist at that level.

This story reeks
Premeditated video

Go back to sleep

He does some weird moves with his arms in the video. Was he retarded/disabled?

I saw a vid where a teacher and student where saying "He was weird....he walked weird" so he probably had autism or just self conscious about being labeled a weirdo and school shooter.

Then the media says "he played with a bb gun..the signs why didn't anyone do anything about the signs??" like ye they ostracized him, destroyed his life demanding he fulfill their lib fantasies of school shootings. What did you want done? have him arrested for a precrime?

I have a hard time believing that's him in the video, the entire thing is suspicious.

>Make america great again hat.
Bad publicity for trump supporters.

It's not a MAGA hat. Look at second line.

18 school shootens this year already my sweet fucking ass.
Straight fucking lies

It may very well be him. see I've checked every person he's lived with and this address never comes up, yet the arrest record shows him living there.

>tucking a gun into your waistband in the front
Even if it's just BB that's such a retarded thing to do

> set his dog on a piglet
ok that was actually funny LOL
also what's that roastie doing in this informational video?

>I swear it was the Jews not us, even if they look white I swear it

I shoot my bb gun at cans in my yard, fucking 350fps, brass bbs, and sometimes I get fucking bbs bouncing back off the can at me. Paintball guns do more damage.

I fucking hope I don't have nosy ass neighbors who record me.