Neil deGrasse Tyson

Seriously what the FUCK is his problem?

He wants actual proper action to be taken to prevent further school shootings, burguer. Actual proper enforced gun control.

Hes a CIA NIGGER. Hes literally a black that works for the intelligence agencies.

sadly hes a cuck

No real reason to do so, deaths by gun in the US are totally insignificant.

He's an edgelord faggot who thinks he's smart. Someone should tell him most people stop trolling once they get to 16-17 years of age.

I believe real scientists think he's retarded as fuck. Or at least, he's often getting called out by them

Seems like an unfounded and unscientific claim. It’s hard to show proof of things that never happened, but here is a graph of school shootings over time

And how that will stop the killings? They will use knives, acid or cars as in Europe.

He’s not wrong, praying is the equivalent of a flag filter on facecuck

so i assume he has a design for a bullet that wont kill school children?

He reminds me of the internet atheists back in the 00s.

And here’s one on religiousity.
Could be coincidence, and is hardly great evidence, but I would love to see scienc-nuggets evidence to the contrary.

There's a mass school shooting every month, it feels like. That shit isn't just killing children, which is already bad enough. It's also severely lowering morale and causing tons of panic.
This is like saying that preventing terrorism is really not that important, since the number of deaths from terrorism related attacks are exceedingly low relatively to the population.

he's a nigger.

Science-nigger, damnit.

>Mutt nu-scientist

It takes significantly more effort to kill as many people with knives, acid or even cars. I'm sure you can point out a few incidents where there was a fairly high number of victims because of a skilled knife murderer, but there's a reason why 98% of mass school massacres occur in the USA.

>deaths by gun in the US are totally insignificant

You're exactly right. Both terrorism and gun deaths are completely statistically insignificant; in terrorism's case, most of the major attacks are done with the consent of the intelligence apparatus anyway.

You see, right now we're well below the threshold of having to care about "terrorism". What we should be worried about is slimes breeding.

being a nigger

Nice Y coordinate faggot, it totally proves your point.

he has contracted syphilis.

Edgy big brain nibba.

>3.2/100,000
>in a country of 350 million
>most of those deaths are niggers and spics

It's like, 12k deaths a year. Honestly, we'd save more lives by banning pools.

why doesn't he count all the shooting that have been stopped by prayer?

Now take out the black and Mexican population and compare USA vs the world.

*mic drops*

Because Obongo couldn't do a shit against the 2nd ....

It's not just about the deaths, though. In both school shootings and terrorism, you're severely lowering the morale of non-sociopaths across your country and increasing fear.

You never here real scientists talk about him, He's never done anything to get noticed by the science community and he's too old to make any significant breakthroughs at this point .
Neil deGrasse Tyson is only a success because the media needed a minority hire to commentate on science shit

*hear

Isn't this just mainly minorities keeping their own population in check?

I wonder how that lines up with the number of minors being prescribed SSRIs?

On 25th December he tweeted.

To all the Agnostics, muslims, Hindus, atheists, Jews, pagans, Buddhists and others out there. Happy Monday.

He really is a smug piece of shit.

According to sources familiar with his thinking at the time of his tweet Neil deGrasse Tyson was being a nigger.

>Muh magical sandnigger in space, the (((god))) that DOES NOT belong to me

Gas ze bürgers ja.

I'm sure there's a "gun control" "control group" pun there, since science man didn't make sure his measurements are unbiased.

That's the entire point though. They want us to be so afraid that we start giving up the one thing that keeps us from being actual slaves, the ability to defend ourselves and take violent political action if necessary. They want us to get rid of the American mindset completely, to give up our ideals of self reliance and self respect, out of fear. They want us to be good little unquestioning peasants like our European brothers.

BASED BLACK SCIENCE MAN

A spook spook.

Kek
They pop out welfare entitlements faster than they get killed in gang violence
Like the niggers in Africa, they breed based on the availability of resources, and the government feeds the animals

>diversity hire
>not qualified at his job.

Wow!

>Neil deGrasse Tyson
what the fuck is the Y axis

Realistically, no one is gonna be able to get rid of all the guns in your country. That's unfortunately a ridiculous notion at this point. But effective gun control would definitely lower these kinds of incidents.

so astute

if you have the will to kill 17 kids with knifes in a school, you could do it with your fists desu.
the point is, guns just make it too easy.

Is he talking about Muslim terror attacks? No? Ok.

the public happily banning guns is the secong ugliest form of cuckoldry

Bold claim. He doesn't know that

Maybe there would have been way more shootings if there wasn't prayer

Based medpack

>most of those deaths are niggers and spics
tell that to the parents of dead kids at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

this is why middle class/upper class educated niggers are just as bad, no matter what the plebbit civnat crowd says. The degree makes them think they're suddenly Einstein and they get ridiculously smug and uppity. The only blacks that are genuinely decent and that I personally can get along with are ones that do proper blue collar work, not macdonalds or retail shit but like labourers, factory workers and even then that's not to say I want them in my country just pointing out they're the most reliably alright ones, the underclass scum are thugs and the higher class ones are arrogant and passive aggressive, and tend to be fucking dipshits no matter how many degrees they get

We already have enough control over guns, outside of banning them completely and confiscating them, adding even more controls is essentially pissing in an ocean of piss.

So does a Truck of Peace... ban all Assault Trucks now

Probably a closet satanist. The shoe fits. Same with Nye.

>17/12000

It's still mostly niggers and spics.

>memorials are useless because they do nothing to prevent people from dying.. psst nothin personnell kid

tl;dr eat a full english and fuck off ya faggot

Don't forget, he's been accused of raping a former student of his.

This should really just be total homicides rather than gun murders. I'd assume America is still higher but I'm blaming black people.

More people die a year in car accidents , and we have regulated driving to death

>How many of these are death in self defence
>how many of these are deaths of nigger related fighting

School shooting wouldn't happen if Christian morality was prevalent.

They need to ban cars

Maybe if they just removed everyone who looked like science nigger they'd be much better off

I would argue that them killing each other keeps their numbers below maximum carrying capacity of American society.

>Muslim terrorist attack happens
>Tragedy that goes against liberal narrative
>Anons rightfully laugh at normiebook flag filters and liberal posts about thoughts and prayers
>Mass shootings happens
>Anons gets upset when a tragedy plays into the hand of a liberal narrative and gets upset when said libs rightfully mocks thoughts and prayer posts

I know Sup Forums is not one person but the pattern is undeniable

unlike guns, cars and trucks have some function in the civil world.

>This is like saying that preventing terrorism is really not that important, since the number of deaths from terrorism related attacks are exceedingly low relatively to the population.
That's right. It isn't. Compare it to car accident deaths & injuries and compare r to heart disease.

Guess that nig nog ignores how there is ZERO school shootings at private schools.
Does this fraud get anything right or just gets a pass because he’s le epic token black science guy herp?

The problem is, that even as a decorated, ivy-league surrogate of Carl Sagan, his character comes into question, simply due to the color of his skin; despite his positive contributions to science and society. Therefore, he gets the same deprecating slander as a common street thug.

So now imagine your common low-life street thug who is able to bully his way through life. Why should he strive to do better for himself or his community when all he'll ever hope to gain are the same racial epithets cast at Mr. Tyson? People--regardless of color--are often inherently lazy. Why should any person of color strive to appease white society if they aren't going to be treated with dignity and respect?

Posting on Twitter is a marvelous start.

You have a 550?

People are already making clever designs to avoid trucks of peace in Europe. Putting more barriers around that stop that kind of shit on its tracks (no pun intended)
Again, no one is asking to ban all guns. It's just not feasible. But harsher laws to prevent idiots like the shooter to get a gun are a win/win for everyone.

>Muslim terrorist attack happens
>Sup Forums laughs and explains that the easiest way to prevent it is to stop letting muslims in and allowing them to breed uncontrollably
>shooting happens
>Sup Forums laughs and explains that there's no real reason to ban guns because the incidents are so rare that they're statistically insignificant

well he's not wrong

>its just niggers

>Seriously what the FUCK is his problem?

He was given his position and fame by Jews, and he is going along with their anti-Christian hate. He should be fired for religious bigotry.

Can't say the same for niggers.

He seems to be afflicted with the ability to only tell the truth.

Oh, and democrats.

>what the FUCK is his problem?
He's a nigger.

american gun crime perpetrated by whites is the lowest that it has ever been

Works for Donald Trump. Twitter is something we're all gonna need to start getting used to.

But he's right. Why are you triggered?

>People who support trump at my work at the literally telling me how we need to ban assault rifles.
>Thinking that I’m going to agree.
>I explain to them that I manufacture a lot of my own parts as well as complete my own 80% uppers.
>Explain to them, that I’m a huge history buff and that the fact our public is well armed means 2 things, our government will never kill our bill of rights and foreign governments will never invade us.
>They all look at me with shock and awe like I’m some kind of monster.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Why are people ready to give their rights up because of fear? It’s actually scarier to me, think about what rights will be taken away after guns are confiscated and the government has nothing to fear.

>Pic related

Yeah, that's why Africa is Africa , white man is keeping them down with racial comments
Nice nigger logic coon

you have a problem drumpftard?

But Muslim terrorist attacks are statistically insignificant too. That's still hypocritical.

>Muzzie shoots up concert
>#PRAY4MANCHESTER
>Muzzie shoots up San Bernardino
>#PRAY4SANBERNARDINO
>Muzzie shoots up Paris
>#PRAY4PARIS
>Spic shoots up school
>FUCK YOUR PRAYERS YOU CONSERVATIVE CUNTS
Even spics are second-class to muzzies to the left apparently.

His problem is stupid people like you, ya autist fuck!

Define "effective gun control." Keep in mind SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The attacks are statistically insignificant, the attacks aren't the scary part. The breeding is not statistically insignificant; allowing the slimes into your country and allowing them to rapidly create a breeding population (taxpayer funded, no less) is a problem.

checked and kek'd

HAAHAHA christcucks dumb ahaha god not exist hahahaha you dumb we smart haha . Litlerally every modern fucking scientist

They must be infringed. The first amendment is infringed when it's for the sake of the greater good (You can't yell "fire" at a theater). Same should apply to the second.

Did he tweet the same thing during Muslim Eid, Jewish Hannukah etc etc???

You don't have to answer I'll assume he didn't and he just has a chip on his shoulder against Christians.

yeah this dude democrat as fuck

He's a token 120 IQ black (mixed) scientist.