The worries people have over the 2nd admendment are just part of the agenda

The worries people have over the 2nd admendment are just part of the agenda.
It's also about ending online anonymity. 3 politicians said yesterday we need to have a way to know who people are online wherever they post at.
Universal sign in ID?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kb7kza/the-fbi-used-a-non-public-vulnerability-to-hack-suspects-on-tor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using the dragnet

Doesn't matter. Kikes are digging their own graves and this time they're gonna wish that Hitler won because a real shoah will happen/

I agree with those politicians. I feel like I could do untold damage. Liberty is a meme virtue.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

Don't worry blockchain will give governments everything the need.

Blockchain is decentralized you fucking kike.

Part of me watches the new tower of babel start to lean and thinks "oh no! all those people!" and the other part of me thinks "come on baby fall!!!"

It's a distributed ledger too....imagine what you could with personal records, crime sheets, IP registration, credit scores on and on

I'm against it you fucking hick

You're against it because you're a Jew who wants to keep centralized structure of the NWO.

Kys.

I'm a bit older then the generally demographic here but i remember the ideal of what we could make the internet become, it was a nerds paradise and since then i'v seen it degrade in so many ways, i'v seen smart arguments about "anonymity breeds violence" this maybe faux anonymity that we have now will die in a whisper tomorrow.

I know some of you guys are thinking tor you know tech ways to avoid detection will always win out, but i've seen how that goes, tech savvy dudes that could be making money and ignoring the narrative of today soon as they learn to focus,pedophiles and freeman on the land types it's shit.

You're a fool mate.

Why do you think banks, exchanges and governments are all rushing to develop the tech?

Good night

The govt already know everything you browse/post on Sup Forums, unless you use TOR or a VPN, because it is not https encrypted.

Nah, jews would love a system where they could get thrown out of a country but still keep the money.

>Tor

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kb7kza/the-fbi-used-a-non-public-vulnerability-to-hack-suspects-on-tor

>Australia
There is like a billion ways to hit a vpn and dude i doubt you are paying for a decent vpn having a australian flag.

LOL. Is anyone falling for the “we couldn’t find out who he was?” Seriously? And some of you really believe some kind of encryption wizardry keeps you anonymous? That is SO funny. Who the fuck do you think created the encryption?

>t. ignorant retard who has mo idea what encryption is or how it works
>its magic!
imagine being this dumb

Use HTTPS Everywhere, and you will be fine. Also it will be encrypted

Security online has been an illusion for decades now. I decided to ignore it and post honestly everywhere at least 15 years ago. There must be such a wealth of racist, homophobic shit i've posted over the years. You know why nobody comes to get me ? They can only take you and work you and break you, if you're afraid.

Yes there is a whole bunch of information that that has been collected by you that has been posted by you.

>You know why nobody comes to get me ?

because the west doesn't weaponize there intelligence like that yet, but you have made yourself a prime bitch, you should be against Russia weaponizing the dnc hack, that's a game changer that would fuck you over.