I don't understand why this place exists...

I don't understand why this place exists. Looks like the sole purpose of it is to test how far the 'whites' can take a nigger cock in their ass while giving Israel a proper bj.

>I don't understand why this place exists
maybe if you could come here, you'd know
oh wait

The poorest nigger in America could buy your prostitute sister Sergei

But Tyron already have your wife and mother I think he's satisfied with that.

Sooner people realize the real character of americans just need through a through Appalachian or the Adirondacks. It's a beautiful place until you see the people; some of the lowest, disgusting people I have ever seen. A american can live like the lowest sub-human nigger if they're told from the day they were born they were special

>“For me, the United States exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”
Donald J Trump

kek

Quality post stupid nigger

Fuck off nigger. He's russian not some dirty polack

As a black guy ill be the first to say russian girks are the trashiest bigger cravinf sluts ive ever seen

>As a black guy
Post lips to prove it.
But smack 'em first.

The Puppeted States of Goymerica exist solely to further Israel's interests and to eventually puppet the entire world under a World Jewish Government.

Unironically fuck my country

>self-hating white american thinks he's something special
Literally this country is crawling with your kind, user.

And there is literally nothing wrong with that.

it exists because we created it

Some Russian guy gave a talk at our Church about living as a commie. That was understandably sucky.

But then he went back recently to visit some comrades and brought a gift of "a piece of ham and cake".

Everyone inhaled it and then passed out.

"Alex, you are American now. You don't understand."

He opens an empty fridge.

>piece of ham
>cake

I dont see any americans trying to get into your shithole country. but there is a lot of russians trying to get into USA...And canda and germany
etc. Even here many fucking stinky vodka russians coming here falsely claiming they are jewish.

Canada*

Have you ever given head?

Nope. But i got a lot of blowjobs from russian women in the IDF. all i you need is a little vodka and its party time !

>the sole purpose of it is to test how far the 'whites' can take a nigger cock in their ass while giving Israel a proper bj
literally, THIS^

btw. all whore houses in isreal are filled with russian and ukrainian women.

There is a Final Solution for Amerimuttania

we have enough guns to make any attempts at invasion futile and we know it. Thanks to the second amendment we continue to exist and will proceed to do so until we decide otherwise.

Does Israeli women whore out for free?