What are we gonna do if they actually try to pass a second assault weapon ban?

I've been worrying about this for a long time and it fucking trips me out, /K/. I just wanna know what the mind set of my fellow gun lovers is on this and what they plan to do if such a thing occurs.

nice try atf

I’m sure “they” will try. It won’t happen though.

>(((they)))

American kids aren't worth anything, so...it's never going to happen.

Not gonna happen.

Obama pissed his pants when he thought he was going to get it after sandy hook. Thats the closest theyve ever gotten besides the clinton ban.

Its not gonna happen. The stacys and nancys can piss and moan about dead kids all they want, congress dont care.

Most of you are going to turn them in. Some will bury theirs. Thats about it. Talk of anything else is just empty talk. See Calif and NY if you are foolish enough to think otherwise.

Indeed
When are we going to remove the Irish scum from our country?

The rates of compliance in both states was about 1 in 7.

Literally kms

Yep. It's not our problem if a hapa shoots up some spics in North Spicland.

>See Calif and NY if you are foolish enough to think otherwise.
You mean those two states with noncompliance rates around 98%, right?

I wouldn't say it publicly, but it involves noncompliance

>“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

They are willing to kill to take control of your guns, but are they willing to die to do it?

But what I wanna know is will other gun owners be willing to stand up against it or fight for their second amendment? Is it all bark and no bite? that's my worry, with every faggot that shoots up somewhere, they get more ground onto which they can take away our rights. But are people even willing to actually fight for them?

>See Calif and NY if you are foolish enough to think otherwise.
NY has a compliance rate of 4% outside NYC, with NYC only having such a high compliance rate because there's only like 2 ranges inside the city, and California has a compliance rate of "don't go to a range inside LA or any range with cops present if you want to use your 30 round mag"

(((they))) can pass all the legislation they wan't, and states can tell them to go fuck them selves with the longest and sharpest of swords.

Although I'm still pretty wary, I'm starting to think that such a thing just isn't happening, at least on a level comparable to what Bill Clinton did. Betting it now, within a month this entire incident is going to be almost completely forgotten. Hell if Vegas didn't get anything what makes you think this will? Obama was a whiner who did nothing but whine, same as most Dems outside a select few like Feinstein who only have actual influence in the shitholes that put them in office. Salty Eurofags will also drop it for the next flavor of the month, same as always.

You cucks won't even fight for the right to not be forced to die if you can't afford medication or have paid holidays.

>You cucks won't even fight for the right to not be forced to die if you can't afford medication or have paid holidays.
That's because we're not poor and lazy.

Have you guys come up with a new name since that "million moms" thing didn't actually pan out?

No.

>can't afford medication or have paid holidays

Sorry, it's very expensive to pay for a military when you have weak allies.

We already have a scape goat, good old FBI incompetence. We just need to push them under the bus with memes

If it occurs: nothing different really. I've got a sizeable arsenal and some ammo. Im certainly not giving them back. Ill have to source my ammo in a more anonymous fashion but that's about it.

Sadly this.
America has some awesome people. But most of our kids are dumb as shit. Thanks obama

I think the internet riled people up more about this gun rights thing than around the time of the Clinton assault weapons ban. I know it turned a lot of my extended family into a hardcore preppers who modified their AR's into full auto then hid them.

Things aren't the same as the Clinton ban. People ignored the weird shit he did because he was "cool". Conservatives were used to winning back then too. I think everyone is more on edge and waiting for a hard push. If the hard push never comes and it's a death by 1000 cuts, they'll get exactly what this poster suggests and we'll all end up have our blowguns confiscated with our testicles.

this and trump will help + it will push the deep state narrative

Understand though, it's not about what you do personally. Are you going to pass that arsenal to your children? Are your grandchildren going to look back and think papaw was just a gun nut? Probably. They'll give your stuff up to the police in an estate sale. Then they'll bin those dangerous knives and attend their weekly sensitivity training seminars after having been brutally raped and mentioning the race of their aggressors on social media.

America 2.0 boys!

Common core caused more damage to our nation's children than any shooter ever could

I know a few dudes I grew up with that are in a militia. And I've listened to enough of their drunken, impassioned speeches to be convinces they aren't fucking around. Blood will be shed if compliance was forced. I'm not that hardcore I will just try to hide my shit.

im too young to remember the ban since i wasnt 18 until 3 years ago but from what i heard it will be an absolute shitshow.

happenings all over all the time.

Christ I remember that retarded bullshit on the left, made helping my siblings with homework a total pain in the ass. You know it's entire purpose is so those scheisty fucks who spam textbooks left and right can make money off of school districts? It's partly the reason why test scores are typically lower than they should be too; the students just don't give a damn.

Nothing.

>Alright, give us your guns!
>What guns? I don't have guns.

They tried forcing us to register long guns in Canada. A lot of fucking good that did. Billions of dollars later, we scrapped it because nobody was registering.

See that's if a new AWB can stand for more than a few decades.

If it happens it will be established on shaky ground and sink right into the second the tide alters.

My weapons wouldn't go towards my children if a long AWB were established. They'd go towards someone who thinks like I do and could put them towards good use.

I guess Hi Point finally makes a new gun then?

I've been hearing people say "math is hard" forever. But it really bothers me now when teenagers say it. Because I thought they would've changes the curriculum since my time to instill and ingrain the importance of mathematics into kids heads.

Math can be hard I wasn't very good at it unless I put effort forth. In that way math is as hard as any useful skill. And life isn't made better by only doing things that require no effort. More and more it seems like schools are becoming daycare.

Those aren't rights you mongoloid. The government doesn't owe you other peoples' money.

Boating accident

>which version of math is the best method to teach

the one on the right, since that gives you a true understanding of how arithmetic actually works. people who are capable of understanding the one on the right naturally pick up the one on the left, and use it for mental math.

if you gave me that question i'd just go "225 - 24, 24 is less than 25 so i don't need to carry or borrow, take 2 away from the tens so that's 205, take 4 away from the ones so that's 201, 201 is my answer"

i wouldn't start doing that hopping around mental shit. i'd just take a shortcut with my understanding of how bases work. same thing with base 16 and base 2. how do you divide a binary number by 2? shift it to the right by one place. how do you multiply a binary number by 2? shift it to the left by one place.

it's not hard. i personally think that all of these niggers and mexicans are clogging up the school rooms with their low IQs to the point that most of them can't actually develop this level of understanding. common core is just replacing a proper education with a bandaid meant to bump up test scores.

They'll try and they'll fail, like they always do.
Support for gun control is waning dramatically, it's a lost cause for them.

100% I do mental arithmetic (unless I've already memorized the answer) exactly as it was done on paper before common core. That common core shit would get really fucked when applying it to more advanced mathematics like trig and calc.

i guess it is time for the innawoods party we have all been waiting for.
kommandos ASSEMBLE

>Support for gun control is waning dramatically

I'm not sure it's specifically that, as much as it is people just getting numb the the plague of high-profile shootings in America. For example, I'm a fairly liberal guy who used to support certain aspects of firearm control. After a couple of cycles of the whole familiar mess, I realized that the only time I really cared was in the wake of these shootings; that, as we all know, the view was more reactionary than logical. Of course, that's pretty much how it is for everyone; both support and opposition for gun control are strongest at times like these. Anyway, you come to realize that the entire nation is just a pile of shit with maybe 50-100 more years before complete social collapse and that events like this are a symptom of society far past the point of no return.

Not at the state level. And of course, there are no purple states turning red. It's red states turning purple due to blue-staters fleeing the shithole they created.

Maybe the evil metrosexual malignant fucking assholes are right. Maybe their victory *is* inevitable.

ATF please go.

>t. ATF Honeypot Coordinator

No I will not shorten those shotguns for you.

What indeed

>And of course, there are no purple states turning red.
Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for Trump in 2016 after years of trending blue.

>100% I do mental arithmetic (unless I've already memorized the answer) exactly as it was done on paper before common core.
i'm a lazy fuck, i always try to cut corners. if i'm just doing some simple addition or multiplication i'll cut corners and do arithmetic shifts like it's going out of style. when it's important i'll do it properly.

>That common core shit would get really fucked when applying it to more advanced mathematics like trig and calc.
of course, but teachers don't care since most of their students will learn that on their own or fail completely when put up against "university level" math.

The same thing gun owners did last time.

Well it must be that a little, cause these things still happen in states with strong gun laws and people are probably taking notice. The million mom crowd can only turn away from evidence so much, I think if these situations continue to occur in hard core anti gun states they'll likely never get traction.

I don't know too many shortcuts. It seems I've got some shit to learn.
I basically had to re-master mental arithmetic for university calculus since problems already required me to use my graphing calculator and its already a huge multi-part problem that could take 15 minutes to compute. Having to sidetrack to jot basic math into a calculator just distracts you and adds so much time. Common core isn't going to cut it there.

Fuck calculus. I had a problem. Where I had to translate a trig equation to a different trig definition then set it in 2 nested functions, use synthetic division on 1 and foil it with the other find the corresponding fractional trig values and plug them in, take the resulting product and use partial decomposition of fractions on it. Just to get 1 value of a 3 value equation.

>cause these things still happen in states with strong gun laws
Do they? I mean, subtracting the minor incidents that the MSM likes to use to inflate the usual "mass shootings" statistics, there really haven't been many. I mean, there's been this one plus the Pulse shooting, both in Florida, then Las Vegas. Sandy Hook was prior to the Malloy freakout, although we still had stricter laws in CT.
Even if it did, you fundamentally misunderstand the ideology behind this movement; more shootings require more laws. That's all there is to it for them. The point at which there would be enough evidence of the issue you describe would likely be a point at which we had so many shootings that people would simply stop sending their children to school and going out to major events; the scale of data you would have to present implies an impossibly large number of shootings happening in a certain amount of time.
Even beyond this, Million Moms is really just one of the most vocal and obnoxious proponents of this line of thinking. I never liked them, even when I was pro gun-control, mostly because they were the embodiment of "Won't Somebody Think Of The Children!?" It's like anything else today; potentially good ideas are snuffed out by over-zealous idiots. Economic conservatism is good, but I don't want to have to sell my testicles to afford medication for an ear infection. People should share the same civil rights, but I'm pretty tired of watching niggers chimp out and then throw a fucking fit whenever people say anything about it. People should be able to own the guns they want, but maybe not the ones who literally say "I'm going to shoot up my school" (let's be fair here; when the big bad Fed comes, that guy won't be any help to you anyway)

>how do you do, fellow gun lovers

is any one else not seeing IDs and flags in this thread?

lurk more. your punishment is 3 weeks without posting. your explanation is that this thread was moved from the /k/ board. get fucked, four-eyes.

I always laugh so hard at this. Novelty bulletproof vests and tactical pants don't do much against weapons like artillery, drone strikes, fire and forget missiles, helicopters. I can't wait to watch a bunch of retardeds get slaughtered so they could have shooting practice and buy a new grip for my AR15, blue isn't my color.