Question to german Sup Forumsacks. Is this guy jewish?

Question to german Sup Forumsacks. Is this guy jewish?

Also do you consider him funny?

I dont even know who this guy is.

That shouldn't matter, I thought German had a jewdar

Yes

Maximilian schafroth... some guy that went to bank school then started cabarette

dont know but he sucks like hell as a comedian

Ha! I thought so! The guy is fking pathetic. He's like a damn weasel. Saw him for the first time today. Already cant stand his repulsive act.

Alle comedians sind scheisse.

Most entertainers or comedians are jews

(((Mario Barth)))
(((Thomas Gottschalk)))
(((Till Schweiger)))
(((Mathias Schweighöfer)))
(((Günther Jauch)))

Are germans who have common names like fischer,weber, -felder , -berger all jewish or is it mixed with real germans?

even tho the "heute show" and "die Anstalt" are most leftists, i have to admit that they are pretty good

rest is just for the masses

They are mixed, last name comes from the profession they did back in the good old days

Very often.
Roth
Berg
Cohn-Bendit
Genscher
Schulz

Found the kike!

1 look and I'd say yes

Most of the profession who has something to do with money are jewish

I know a guy named Silbersack :D

at least he is not slavic or from poland

Justin Timberlake ?

well, that explains itself

Those are just German names many Jews adopted. The only truly Jewish names are things like Israel and Cohen.

I cheated. There’s no evidence that this man is a Jew that I could find.

Jews and Southern Italians are similar to the point of being damn near indistinguishable (genetic tests corroborate this). It’s really hard to tell despite what the majority of /pol thinks.

Looks Lutheran- no, Methodist. United Methodist.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Jews and Southern Italians are similar to the point of being damn near indistinguishable (genetic tests corroborate this). It’s really hard to tell despite what the majority of /pol thinks.
This is not true. Gentic testing can tell them apart, they are however somewhat close related, nowhere near indistiguishable. The phenotyps are also rather easy to tell apart, if you have seen enough southern italians and jews.

His phenotyp and name indicate his heritage is swabian-franconinan peasants.
From what i saw when i looked at the first two youtube clips not.

You’re correct. I was unclear. I meant that they were visually hard to distinguish. I implied that they were hard to distinguish in a genetic test. The latter is untrue. Especially in the case of full blooded ones.

Just some namea from ze top if ma head
Roth
Rother
Goldmann
Oppermann
Tausend
Rinderspacher
Silbersack
Eisner
Liebknecht
Rosenkranz
Rosenblatt
Baum
Goldbaum
Grünbaum
Grün
Grünspan
Gregg
Gysi
Lafontaine

Suebia is kike country

Thanks for clarifing. I have to admit i'm form a statstical point of view also somewhat opposed to the 2D maping of genetic "distance", i won't go into the details, but on them some relations between clusters can end up looking "closer" or "further" than they really, if individualy compared to each other without taking other clusters into account.

>"schaaf"
>"roth"
>dark curly hair
>sloped forehead
>lizardesque facial expression
i have no idea who he is, but he's certainly a Jew

Schaf means sheep and roth can either come from the city Roth or mean a clearing in the wood. So this implies he is from some kind of peasant family, jews weren't very often peasants. Curly hair isn't only a phenotypical charaterstic of jews and neither is the slopped forehead. His noese and facial shape in my opinion don't look jewish at all.