R.I.P

Sorry bongs. She was a lady of a great country. The bushes just tweeted their sincerest condolences
>press F to show respect

>KURDISHbritianstan WHEN?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fake and gay

Wow how you gunna do her that dirty? She was real and was married asshole. Show some respect she just died

>no daily mail alert on my phone
Gay and fake

If only

She has watched over the greatest decline of a nation, that she is meant to represent, in the history of the world.

And said fcuk all about it.

>Daily mail
>reliable news

Pick one

It was just a fart from her Highness

I have the app on my phone for the breaking news alerts.
I haven't been disappointed yet.

Did you get an alert for the florida shooting?

It's not her nation. Her family are interlopers.

Ha fuck you user. Shes gone

they are not black like cheddar man.

When the old bat actually does die, I won't mourn for a second. She should've died ten years before I was born, maybe someone back then would have genuinely cared; whatever you see or hear from the weebs alive today is just piped-in emotion from the media propaganda apparatus. Anyone who actually cared about her is already dead.

Yes

You really gotta grow up, Sammy

I don't have anything.
No alert, nothing on Google, tv
Nada

Good on you user. Good on you

I hate the English I'm glad everything bad happens to them. Until we get our reparations they will suffer, until we get the richest stolen back they will suffer the curse will never be lifted

>9696...
>This user speaks truth

You're really doing a number on everyone here on /pol. Really choking everyone's goat. A real monkey fucking a golf club kind of situation. Got my willies a tizzy.

You ok user?