Now that shes gone

What happens to the monarchy in england? Are they just in charge of the funeral and such or does that job fall onto parliament.

Im impressed she lived for so long. What a legacy. R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yn_P5kdd5-o
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80042&page=1
youtu.be/TwpV9RNsPXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys mutt

Souse Naow!!!!

faggit

>literally check BBC everytime
>always get disapointed
Fuck you OP.

BBC wont cover this til the new news cycle next week. Looks like her cousins deleted the tweet (bush foundation)...i suspect the story to break monday

youtube.com/watch?v=yn_P5kdd5-o

>still didn't get an alert on my phone
Still gay, still fake

I know shes gone. Itll take a minute for you lowly peasants to realize this but it always took time

>Suggesting we care anyway

This. Americans seem to think all of us care about the monarchy and from my experience it's US tourists who are obsessed with it.

London Bridge IS Down, mate. I repeat, London Bridge IS Down.

>yet youre here in this thread

she lives.

Looks like my boiiii is finally up at bat

Drinking infant's blood really does wonders for longevity.

It's real
S

Seriously how is kissinger still alive?

She's a tough old battleaxe, I'm not sure if she'll ever die.

>Americans seem to think all of us care about the monarchy
It's in your anthem that you sing so proudly "God save the queen" isn't it ?

our Goy will be King next week per digits.

DUST OFF THAT CROWN HERE WE GO!!!

>Having an inbred geriatric German woman on all your money
>Having to swear an loyalty oath if you work in government

Wew

He would have to abdicate if that family wants any chance of retaining public support.

The treasonous greedy old cunt is finally dead ?

holy fuck lads its actually happening

www.bbc.co.uk/news/queen-elizabeth-II-has-died-aged-91

If his eyes were any closer they’d be on top of one another.

Checked

>www.bbc.co.uk/news/queen-elizabeth-II-has-died-aged-91

Expect many (You)s my American brother.

fake and gay

This is how you know hes a visionary

fake and gay

Nobody likes God Save the Queen

this is how you know he's inbred

DELETE THIS

Theres nothing wrong with homogenous proliteriates, user. Dont be a bigot

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80042&page=1

Its real anons
F

it will break mere hours after it happens, this wont be a normal news event if it happens, it will be the biggest event in the last 2 decades EASILY. atleast 9/11 if not more tier.

god save the queen

quality burger bait

>She's gone
I wish user

Tits for you

>god save the queen

Not for long mate. Aussie republic soon

wrong, referendums never pass in australia

>mere hours

m8 this shit will be out a minute after she is dead, assuming she drops dead. Otherwise if she gets sick that will be breaking news pretty fast.

>god save the queen
Being this cucked

Who cares no one cares about Britain

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down

shes not gonna die

Reckon this one will sweetie.

Americans comment on every minor thing that happens to the royal family

>m8 this shit will be out a minute after she is dead
Apparently the BBC etc. have a code word set up with Buckingham palace for when it happens

it already didnt retard

So what happened? Bushes accidentally tweeted condolences, inadvertently blowing the whole London Bridge procedure?
Starting to think this bird is immortal desu

czecked

What's the age demographics for yes/no? I imagine it's only a matter of time

More or less. I think it was an accident but i cant dind anything confirming the queen is alive. So i dunno. The story will break on monday regardless

A second one will. The Chinese in Australia will vote for a republic.

we've got on rich Germans on our money you've got old rich british people on yours

gen z and old cunts are competing for being the biggest supporters of the monarchy.

surprising but this is because young people here have literally zero respect for politics and dont trust ANYONE in government, so they tend to like the monarchy more

RIP you old anglo bat.

That's scarily close. As soon as Lizzy croaks and we have a King I reckon support will plummet

I mean I think we get like a week of work when she kicks it so it’s not all bad

I deeply apologize for our lessers such as who still think the monarchy is worth a shit in the UK. You are indeed correct that tourists and rather outside observers give a shit about the monarchy in the UK primarily substantiated by women who grew up with Disney Princess movies and wished they lived a life of free shit since they read tabloid garbage all the time.

Why does gen z feel loyalty to England?

That F was critical in your post and you missed it

Cloning

I would imagine they don't, but they're correctly assuming that having Liz as head of state is limiting their opportunities to be fucked over.

>literally giving a fuck about a queen in 2018
Never let the Brits talk shit about Trump when this shit is still a thing.

>I mean I think we get like a week of work
No lol. Maybe the civil service etc will get a day off

they dont, they just recognize that our country is more stable as a constitutional monarchy than a republic, if they could chose to have a local monarch they would.

I hope Charles al Britani kicks the bucket before she does, that guy would kill of any dignity the monarchy still has by acting like a bigger cuck than Trudeau, he would be able to turn the most die hard monarchists into republicans for sure

>if they could chose to have a local monarch they would.

Cannot wait for King Bruce I

Those are some pretty poor numbers. I'm pretty sure even us Canadians are more royalist.

Step your fucking game up, Nigel. The Commonwealth is the only thing keeping you semi-relevant. That and A FUCKING KANGAROO.

FEAR GOD, HONOUR THE KING

youtu.be/TwpV9RNsPXc

>THE RAVENS WILL STARVE
TE RAVENS WILL STARVE

Kind of looks like President Bush

Fuck off you insufferable commie
Every post you've made in this thread has been utter cancer

it isn't even like she's of royal lineage, the war of the roses is how the kikes brought down the english monarchy, a crime they have to this day yet to pay for

Could have been an obit template that was accidentally published early. Premature obituaries are a thing, most famous example would probably be Mark Twain. I think BBC did that for one of the popes years before he actually died.
For the sake of memery I'm hoping what happened is that the Queen truly is dead, orders went out and Bush just went ahead with it, either to spite Trump or just out of sheer incompetence (which the name Bush is synonymous with already)

Why you so mad?

Current year? Alright Trudeau

Anglo "royalty" were kike bitches since Cromwell executer last goy king in 1600s. Romanov family were last real royal line in the world who actually held power over nation (ironically one of reason them falling was extensive mixing with inbred anglo degenerates resulting in weakening of blood).

I hate you too

She is going to bury us all.

Really bakes my bagels. You got my cub scouts ready to setup camp. This whole situation is really making my neighbors walk their dog.

Okay

Charles is a good lad

and the pakis in britain will force sharia islamic caliphate
i think the aussies made it out better

If they willingly inbred with weak anglos, that suggests that weakening is the cause, not effect.

Are you saying that’s why Nicholas was a hemophiliac?

Literally weakened bloodline?

No they won't you sad twat

if another refferendum were announced today, republicans would be starting in a MUCH worse place than they started in the failed 98 republic,

they would be starting at 53 percent support, in 98 they started at 66 percent and LOST by 5 points. this isnt even counting the following that slash republican support.

>republican support takes a HUGE drop when a republic model is chosen as they disagree vehemently on the type of republic
>sympathetic support if/when the queen ends her reign
>support jumping through a royal baby
>support jumping ENORMOUSLY during coronation time, this effect would likely last for years after the coronation
>Charles 10 day world tour plan after he becomes king will garner great support in countries like ANZ and Canada.

AND this doesnt take into account the fact that you need a majority of states aswell as the popular vote to pass a referendum

>queensland will NEVER vote for a republic as they are hyper conservative
>western australia is extremely unlikely to vote for a republic for the same reason
>south australia is also unlikely.

I'm more concerned about dole scum voting for literal communists.

>Charles is a good lad
yeah if you ignore all the raping in the orphanages

He hates skyscrapers though

the bongistani kid doesn't know about any of that shit man

yeah, too many windows for the raping

*Alexei

Sry got me tsars mixed up