Saw this on goybook, it's a good point

Saw this on goybook, it's a good point.
>453k unemployed veterans
>90k elementary schools
>26.4k high schools
If you paid them all 30k, a median wage in a school, it would cost just over 13.6b a year. Anything more than that is because of the bullshit and inefficiency of the government. That's barely over 2% of our military budget to solve one of our largest current issues.

>Place individuals with PTSD in a chaotic enviroment with extremely active individuals

Uhmm...I wonder what could go wrong

k unemployed veterans
> hire the demographic with the highest PTSD suicide (by firearm) rates in the country to be your armed security
nice facebook logic, faggot

Those rich fucks! This whole fucking thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking strumpet...

>Saw this on goybook,
>oh boy oh boy oh boy
> my buddies on the chans will LOVE me for this
> I bet they haven't seen a facebook meme
> share, like comment and subscribe
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

OP is a brainlet,no wonder he surfs Kikebook

The school already had 3 armed guards

They didn't stop the killing

>Charge gun
>Aim to those rich fucks
>Start the biggest school shooting of all times

America YES

This. A third of them have ptsd.

>place 3 cia niggers who had their brains wiped by the cia nigger overlord in the school
stop

>veterans are these cute burly manly men who love children and are so gentle but masculine and God loves veterans and just bless the troops everyone they are so brave the children protected by the big strong old soldier with perfect morals.
Are you a 50 year old white lady?

I hate this idea of ex-soldiers bring flawless heroes. Why do Americans worship soldiers so much?

Hahaha ahh... that is the perfect description. Hats off on that

how about you don't waste my money on your faggot veterans or your failed public education system faggot? sage

It’s so we don’t question anything the military does. In America if you say something like “I really don’t like what the military is doing in Afghanistan. I think they might be fighting for Jewish interests” the normal American will call you UNPATRIOTIC and tell say YALL NEED TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

universal healthcare faggot, thats what you need, stop dying in the streets because you cant afford your medical bills its embarrassing

Yeah, modern "soldiers" are fucking pussies.
I guess fighting for Jews does that to ya.

lel, some of them might be good, but can you imagine the thousand yard stairs?

>hey kid, stop running, I could tell you some stories

Imagine one snapping from PTSD and stress. Could do a lot more damage than some kid

>but can you imagine the thousand yard stairs?
jesus christ no we need to protect america's schoolchildren, not kill them through overexertion

nu/pol/ is fucking gullible

>solve one of our largest current issues.
Just because the hysterical media screams it at you loud enough doesn't make it true. I know it's scary when serious talking heads have a big old call to action but relax. It's more overblown than you think it is.

PTSD soldiers + automatic weapons + paranoia + divided society + trolling kids

This will go down great

>pol is now literally reposting facebook memes
this board is a scourge on Sup Forums

Let's meme it into reality, it will be glorious

What the fuck is wrong with this motherfucker , surely that isn't human

>stupid dumb animals to be used as political pawns

Give the sheepdogs jobs done what they are meant to do.
Excellent idea

Old soldiers would love doing this. Get to stay frosty all day in a good cause but be surrounded by chirpy kids to offset the PTSD. Great motivation and conditions. Win.

>old vets would die of a stroke
>young vets would go on a schizophrenic killing spree because a 7 year old says "bang" next to them

Thank you.

"Nothing can be done except add more guns." says only nation where this regularly happens.

26,000. Thats the number of gun related fatalities committed a year in the US. Higher than the number of troops killed in Vietnam in any year during the war.

9 times the number of people who died on 9/11.

fucking ridiculous country.

Because they're a fascist country.

Veterans only had to deal with deserts full of savages trying to kill them all hours of the night and day, they're not ready to take the next step up to black schools yet.

That one black woman you can hear screaming at her students 24/7 in every nigger-school is tougher and meaner than every military soldier and officer combined.

i appreciate the armed forces and most of my family served. However, in my 30+ years working in the private sector, I've never worked with a "vet" that was worth a shit. Their only qualifications are they know how to follow orders and operate on a schedule. Other than that, they are clueless. They can't think for themselves or adapt to innovation. Then again, why would those traits be utilized serving in a branch?

Why hasn't anyone came up with an integration employment scheme for your country? We have a mid-career change scheme in singapore that gets industry professionals to povide training and guide mid-career professionals(soldiers included) to other careers. There is even certification and stuff.

it's a lower case 4, too, nufag

Call me crazy here Sup Forums, but why don't we just build a fucking wall?

A wall around each school would probably cost less than multiple new employs at every school in the country.

A wall, one gate with a metal detector, no more school shootings.

If a dictator wanted to take over Italy and make them do whatever he desired he could feasibly do that. If this happened in America 1776 would commence again. Scoff at the death toll all you want (mostly nigs) when the day comes you'll be kicking yourself for making pro-guncontrol posts.

>transform your high schools into prisons
sound pretty freedumb to me desu

Schools are literally designed like prisons for safety sake, the only thing they're missing is a wall and someone to shut it down if things go south..

And that's the cost of your progressive fucking world.

>Be american
>Be at risk of being shot in school
>Make schools gun free zoned
>Still shot
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Let's employ veterans, make em protect schools, we can make this budget work
>There is now a SEAL sniper camouflage d up in the highest tree in the playground
>School entrance is a roadblock with M249
>Sometimes we find PTSD soldiers in toilet, an hero.
>It traumatises the middle schoolers that find them first
>PTSD carries on over to the kids. More shooters elsewhere other than schools
>New morbid social media video craze, and dank maymay potential tho

All is good in the greatest of countries

police state?

This was my first thought

As much as I like idea...

1. They’re all going to want benefits or complain that they earned more than the 30k. Pensions, healthcare, etc

2. Many of these people are already sick or have PTSD. Do we really want them watching over kids? When they hear an actual gun shot they’d probably lose it and finish off whatever part of the school that the student shooter didn’t get

Y'all niggas need to support the troops

Exactly. Spend just a little bit of time in the army, and you realize that all of these "American heros" are just a bunch of drunken assholes mooching off the system. My time in service is the biggest regret of my life, and anytime I see a veteran on the street, my first thought is "oh, that guy's an asshole."

>be vet
>just spent my time handing out emails for eight years.
>unemployed
>get school job off. But have to move.
>sure.
>school is in Detroit
>kids bully you all day.
>take out kids with gun.
>media reeeees

So free eugenics on top of security?

It's the radical shift from how we treated vets from vietnam.

Lets fix the leak with bubble gum

They are unemployed for a reason. Most have ptsd. They would probably start shooting up the schools with all the psychotic liberals screeching at them every day anyway

Why are italians so dumb? Why would you hire someone with diagnosed PTSD?
Even is 1/3 of them is unable for shool service there are still 151k abled people who can do the task and have a job.

Also somehow USA schools are more
>chaotic enviroment with extremely active individuals
than warzone
Italians are shitskins.

>3 this school had an armed officer stationed at it
>never even saw the shooter
I don't think 2 more would have helped that much. It was a campus of 3k.

and just how do you propose to pay for the "just over 13.6b a year"?

>>kids bully you all day.
Grow up loser.

Bruh, i noes u an inbred n sheit, but srs, thats not wut he meant by active, gahd dam u inbred russians are faggots, id fuk u up good wh*te boi

>Much veterans
You know people get vet status for "being deployed" in Europe And Japan too you know.

I wish

fuck off Luigi

You idiots. (((They))) want school shootings to happen. America is the most powerful nation on Earth, by far. The Jews, who teamed up with Communists, have been trying to dismantle or control America for the last few decades. What you see today is the extent of their control: The corrupt media, high level positions in government taken by rat-nosed kikes, the military doing errands to help set up Greater Israel. The only reason they do not have complete control is because your founding fathers knew this shit was going to happen, and they gave you motherfuckers the right to own weapons and then organize together with them in case you need to take out the (((corrupt government))). Do you see the bigger picture now?