Give America back to the natives to be consistent

I’m trying to understand alt-righters and I can sort of put myself in that mindset. However, one thing doesn’t make sense to me. What makes alt-righters think that they have a right to America? You stole that land and it belongs to Native Americans. Yes, I know that many of them died from disease, but I don’t believe that they were perfectly content with being invaded by you.

I haven’t researched it, but my guess is that the idea that ethnicity doesn’t matter and everyone should live together peacefully, originates from the US. You were the ones who had to deal with the problem of having different ethnicities in one country, but you were also one of the few countries who had to find a way to morally justify staying on stolen territory. A brilliant way to justify that is to claim that ethnicity doesn’t matter, so it doesn’t matter that you stole the land.

Alt-righters who want to justify making the US (or part of it) an ethnostate, are not morally consistent if they simultaneously claim that immigration to European countries is immoral because white people live there.

If you would just advocate for European ethnostates, that would make more sense. Have someone in the alt-right at least asked Native Americans if they would like to have their land back? Maybe you should help them first and they might willingly give you part of the land in exchange for your help. They are few now, but they could become more numerous if they got their land back. The same thing goes for Swedish alt-righters who don’t want to give Sami people their own country.

Is this just a blind spot for Americans or am I the one who is missing something?

>stole
You spelled conquered wrong.

Native Americans aren't native. They came here from Siberia

You guys have sovereignty on US soil. You're not getting anything else.

Ask anyone else in this fucking world, "how would you like an allotted partition of land within the united states but sovereign from?"

hands will go up quick

Also they made many, many species such as wooly mammoth and sabretooth cats go extinct on their way here.

Most Native land was actually brought in exchange for guns, gunpowder, shot, whisky, ect.

Which makes snese for the Natives, they had tons of land, not many people to inhabit it after the Euro pox wiped out millions of them. They had a need for weapons to prosecute their wars against each other (and thereby gain more land) because lots of Natives were violent savages.

Granted, some of that land was purchased under duress, and some of it was outright conqured, but the narrative of is actually a lot more complex than 'Hurrrr durrr white man stole land!'

Wrong Goyim, this is part of a massive cover up of information. The truth is that there was a long chain party invitations from the Natives sent to the future colonists. They offered tobacco in exchange for good times, beer, and white culture. Poor bastards couldn't hold their liquor and most died of Hepatitis, and old age. The jew wouldn't want you to know this though.

Infinity upboats for you, user.

This land was taken by conquest and it will NEVER be surrendered. DEAL WITH IT.

Okay, but they have to go back to living the primitive lifestyles of their ancestors.

US territory was bought, traded for, the native populations died, or we fought wars to win it. None of it was "Stolen" nigger. Its a shame what happened to the natives, but none of them ever envisioned a cohesive government to lay stake to their claim. They weren't a peer civilization so they were replaced by the colonists.

I do what I want!

You need a civilization and laws to "own" land.

They are all nearly exterminated, no points to giving lands to dead.

Coming out of a 2yr straight lurk to inform this obvious but possibly not just bait that you lack education on human history OP. All throughout human history all across the Earth Humans of every race have conquested. America is not "stolen" it was taken by right of conquest. Noones talking about the Arab conquest into the Frankish and Visigoth kingdoms, or Genghis Khan Only emotionally charged ignorant to history people are talking about the latest big conquest. It went from a land of hunters and gathers to one of the greatest countries. Any argument saying "WHITEYS TOOK DA LAND DEY STOLE IT DEY GENO CIDEE WAAAAAAAA" is completely based upon emotion. Emotion isnt fact and has nothing to do with the fact its clearly been an ongoing natural part of humanity you fucking idiot. Please, I want you to try to say Im wrong. I will demolish any argument you bring to the table on this.

Should we also give Japan back to the Ainu, Spain back to the Basques, and Southern Africa back to the Capoids? No because they already lost a long time ago.

Word to the wise ignore the Alt-Right. They can't get shit done other than ruining the lives of their members.

For the record noone owns this land right now or ever except for who does in present. Be it the Jews right now or "USA!" Its sure as fuck not rightfully some "ABO RIIIGANYS".

Ok, so it is ok, either because Natives were too weak (they were conquered) or because they weren’t tactical (didn’t have a government; sold their land).

So if we compare this to immigration to European countries, we are weak (we let them in) and not tactical (we let them in). So if Europeans cease to exist in Europe (or become small minorities), we just have ourselves to blame? Some might consider it sad. Well, if that is what you’re saying, you’re consistent.

However, if you talk about an invasion to Europe, as I’ve seen some do, then you need to consider what happened to Native Americans as equally bad.

Good point, and yes, I’ve considered this. However, the rule has to be that if the original inhabitants of the land still exist and want the land, they should have it (or no one has a right to any land that they don’t currently occupy). Also, to be consistent with the alt-right mindset, shouldn’t it be considered worse if the genetic difference between the invaders and the invaded is large? To be replaced by your neighbour should not be as bad as being replaced by someone from far away.

I'll just leave this here. If you know your Can/Us History,you will find that both Governments have committed every definition of the word Genocide. So I will just revert to the law of might makes right. If Karma exists: Canada and US have payment coming their way.

Maybe if you ask muhammad nicely he will give europe back to you

I don't care about North-America. As far as I'm concerned I'm a native here.

Honestly, Ameranons.

Its time to come home.

Come back to Evropa.

What natives, the last pureblood native american died this month

How do you expect to undue eons of conquest and migration you fucking dunce?

People should be allowed to put their ethnic/racial community/nation first and dependent but they are still slaves to the unending perils of time

Through the power of manipulation of the conquerors into destroying themselves

It wasn't until the middle of the last century that the Aboriginals in Australia were taken off the "Indigenous Flora and Fauna" list and considered vague cousins of human beings. And this is only because of (((white guilt))). If you never created a civilization of worth, then you exist as space does for the culmination of planets, you are the mere facilitation of something far greater. TL;DR: whites defined humanity/civilization, and native americans were like smart monkeys that wore clothes and used tools.

It's not stealing when you fight a man honourably to take what he has.

>You will never live in New France
>You will never bro it up with all the natives living in the Saint Lawrence valley.
>You will never go at war alongside them
>You will never have Pontiac as a bro, a bro that wanted to defeat the Brits and take back New France, to form nation of equals

>The relationship between French and Aboriginal people of the Eastern Woodlands in the early colonial period was complex and interdependent. France saw Aboriginal nations as allies, and relied on them for survival and fur trade wealth. Aboriginal people traded for European goods, established military alliances and hostilities, intermarried, sometimes converted to Christianity, and participated politically in the governance of New France.
>With the transfer of New France to Britain in 1763, diplomatic relations between the French and Aboriginal people in Canada ceased.

First thing the eternal Anglos did after the conquest was pushing natives westward. Indian reserves is an Anglo invention. All the bullshit Trudeau apologized to natives is Eternal Anglo bullshit.

The sickness thing is complete bullshit, holocaust tier history revisionism.

The truth is both side were getting affected big time by the disease brought by the others, both side suffered a plenty. If it hadn't been of the constant influx of colonist (you would be surprised to learn how many colonist boats crashed upon the coast of north america never delivering the goods) and their will to surpass the complication of crossing the Atlantic and living thousands of km away from thine homeland, all European colony of North America would have followed the same fate as the Scandinavian settlements in Groenland and Newfoundland.

Also to consider all natives cause the same is downright stupid, given many of these tribes were actively warring one another prior to the arrival of European (protip: It wasn't war per the european standard either, wars could go on for ages until either one or both tribes had been wiped out or they simply had forgotten what was the conflict even about at first, not that they woudln't raid the other tribe territory tho, taking a many scalp in souvenir to fuel anger). In fact, that part the reason why we managed to conquer most of them: because we helped one side over the others and the side we helped most of the time are those still alive nowadays. Also they didn't do it solely due to foreign influence, many tribes voluntarily took side as to be allowed raiding opposing tribes which were favorable to that foreigner enemies since it was kind of an insurance to rape n pillage as they wanted.

Canada is literally the eternal anglo shaped into a country format, since obviously they can't pull that anymore in their homeland since they got ousted by the eternal merchants who now even rule their royal seat.

Not to mention because of nature and isolation most of the natives were dead before they ever saw a white man and hey still put up fights for 400+ years

The last tribe didn’t lose to the us military until 1930 and there are still isolated amazonians who have little knowledge of the outside world

Do you celebrate when white skinheads attack immigrants the same way you celebrate Indian resistance against colonization?