Erina won't be voiced by Taneda

It's over

ota-suke.jp/news/198625

Risa Taneda's return announcement, Risa Taneda was supposed to return to the TV anime "Saiku no Soma no-dish" Ninagi's role, but "I will restart my work considering my physical condition It was officially announced that in the circumstances, considering the long-standing TV series recording, it was decided to change the cast and change the bitterness.

I fucking hate this because my mind has already established her as Erina's voice. Feels weird having a major role replaced. Taneda did it for 2 seasons already, it's not like it's a minor character or a few ova or episodes.

I thought VA roles were sacred in Japan.

Its been about a year most people won't notice

Can't they just mash up previous recordings.
I'm pretty sure she must have already said all the syllables there are in Japanese.

Better call Rie Takahashi again. (And ask her to do at least one panty shot during the cast photo shoots.)

Fuck.

Post your nominations to replace Risa Taneda.

I want to listen Marina Inoue as Erina.

The only other seiyuu I want for Erina is Mai Nakahara from the VOMIC version. She was perfect I don't know why they didn't just go back to her. I'm more used to hearing Kanemoto for softer voices, or characters like Megumi, not Erina.

>taneda won't voice the melting

It hurts.

>it was decided to change the cast and change the bitterness

I guess Nakahara is too expensive. But she was perfect.

FeelsBadMan

What the fuck is up with her? I'm really nervous.

That's fucking bonkers.

>comes back to voice acting
>wont' be voicing an already established character
What's the fucking point of her coming back then

inb4 all she does for the next 6 months is Manga Time Kirara stage talk shows

S-She's coming back as Rize in GochiUsa, right?

I remember other anons saying that all seiyuu get paid the same for each session regardless of how small it is to incentivize attendance, so I doubt that's it.

No, voice actors get paid their fixed rate for every recording day or episode. More lines per episode do not add to that fixed rate; that rate only increases with age.

>Risa won't voice Erina in season 3

Nips all sound alike anyway. I doubt most of you would have noticed if it hadn't been pointed out. Not like you can understand Japanese, fucking plebs.

Fuck off. You probably haven't heard enough of Risa Tanedas voice to know how distinct it is faggot

my hopeful future wife

When they changed Ukai in Haikyuu I noticed. And then I found out his original VA died.

HanaKana

Who gives a shit, you dont even understand the language

Might as well just cancel the third season

Erina is shit anyway

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

So many cute scenes down the drain. They better fucking re-record it for the BDs or some shit.

>he doesn't watch the raws.

I guess I'm not watching season 3, then.

>Mehgloomyfags are at it again inb4 oh Megumi isn't my favorite, she's shit as well

This is Hoshino levels of bullshitery.

Where were you when Taneda Risa sacrificed her career for the birth-rate of Japan?

Kek. Serves Erinafags right.

Who cares, they'll bring someone who sounds exactly the same
LEL if you hadn't brought it up I'd never know

dropped

what's her condition anyway

Being a lazy faggot

Dropped with hate.

Now this is what I call a pleb post.

>it was decided to change the cast and change the bitterness.
>bitterness
`

NOOOO

>caring about adaptions
>especially after that rushed garbage S2 was

and she has more voice lines than s2

FUYUKAI DESU.

I hope they hire someone decent for Culinary Stalin's VA

They can just repurpose her lines from earlier seasons. Japanese is simple like that.

Time for the character to get trucked. It's better that way

Masochist girls that love having their throats used like pussies really shouldn't do voice acting.

I vote for Shinichiro Miki so he comes off as a smarmy chuuni.

Who cares? All the good parts of this series have been animated already.

>Mehgloomyfag

Festival is kind of good, but yeah the rest is a shit fest.

>calling anyone else a pleb when you think they all sound the same
I've been baited

The festival was good until Souma beat Yugi in sales and when Yugi was about to accept the shoukugeki Souma says he meant he would beat his sales for the whole festival. I was ready for Souma to start taking on the Elite 10, but when he said that it took the wind from my sails. After that Erina's dad showed up and the entire festival felt pointless. The retarded school takeover ruined the manga.

>Risa won't voice Erina in Season 3

Aren't JP VAs contracts literally made with blood?
How is that possible?

Why the fuck don't they just delay it until she can record? Don't nip otaku normally lose their shit over VA changes? Delaying it makes the most sense.

They already confirmed in that same post that Hisako Kanemoto's replacing her.

Hisako Kanemoto could perfectly match Risa's normal Erina voice but the thing is she cannot perfectly match Risa's signature higher pitch vocals that's very distinct from many VA's

>many VA's
other VA's*

>ANN
How about an actual source faggot

but it's true though ;_;

t. filthy americuck

>Anime NEWS network
>Not an actual source

>not only didn't noticed OP used actual source and that guy is full of shit but also defend ANN
Your image really fit your post user.

How far will season 3 get?

At bare minimum up to Erina learning Souma's parentage. Possibly ending right before the promotion exam arc starts.

If it's 12-13 episodes then that feels ideally

When are we gonna see pictures of her baby?

Even though she's probably still my favorite seiyuu i don't think she fits the role

Hahaha

>VA's
VAs*

She was pregnant. She's supposed to get back to work soon.

>season focused on Erina, where she has more appearances compared to the previous 2
>some of the best moments of her
>but not the original voice

Wow it's like a really big fuck you.

They should just hire Nishki's actor from Yakuza, since Azami is basically just the Nishki to Daddy Soma's Kiryu

Nakahara knows how to do tsundere. It would have been glorious.

Feels good being a pleb who can't distinguish nippon voice actors from each other.

Yukarin

I want Joji Nakata for Azami.