People will less than 10,000 yearly income should not be allowed to vote

People will less than 10,000 yearly income should not be allowed to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qmMpgVNc6Y&list=PL1647CADF96760B37&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white men should be the only ones voting senpai

Why

Also the kidneys are now this high in this timeline

One vote per white family with dependent children

Only property owners should be allowed to vote.

Fuck you thats why.

Only people who own slaves and property, and has a family with at least 4 Children should be allowed to vote

Only billionaires' opinions count in global politics as it is, Giuseppe

only the middle class should vote. Rich people and poor people only care about themselves, but for different reasons.

I'm middle class and only care about myself

only the democratically elected leader should be allowed to vote.

thats right, a paradoxical government. fight me, faggots.

People who can't proofread a single sentence should be executed

>italy
Well to be fair you don't have anything to fight for

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

>People will less than 10,000 yearly income should not be allowed to vote.
>less than 10,000 yearly income.

Who the fuck makes that little? Cunts on welfare get more than that. 10,000 is what kids make working at a shop after school.

What is middle class in Italy? Having your own bedroom in your parent's house.

>Why the homophobia?
>A fucking leaf.

What is wrong with you cunts?

It's the gibs threshold here

Jesus. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than 50,000 a year. Even then I'd probably half ass it.

there are no such things

stupid and thoughtless statement

what about part time workers, the elderly

You make no sense.

The elderly should have no say in the future of a nation

That's because one us dollar is like 20 didgeridoo dollars

Imagine yourself in your 70ies living under green and liberal government because you aren't allowed to vote.

you just repeated the word faggot because I said faggot, you faggot. You're propagating and spreading the language, you faggot. stop being such a faggot with that faggot logic.

old folks know the history of the future events you have yet to live...so listen to them

We only vote in order to plunder other ppls property or to protect our property from plunder. It is disgusting and wrong. If we were free and our property protected by the law then nobody would give a fuck about voting. They would say hey you going to vote today? And you would say fuckin y ya cunt, our leaders are diplomats not policymakers and we never vote to outlaw or prohibit cuz we now know the evils of universal plunder and thus stay away from it. Id say wow good point now lets go have a beer. And you would say no i dont drink im a faggot.

>That's because one us dollar is like 20 didgeridoo dollars.

No cunt 1 US dollar is about 1.20 Australian. I thought you German cunts were meant to be switched on.

They dont. Old people are ignorant and brainwashed leeches. They vote en masse and it completely fucks any progress. I cannot stand old people. Soon the planet will cool and the famine will start. Itll b good to see so many old fucks starve to death in their final days, getting their just desserts.

>10,000 yearly income

what
Thats poverty even in spain

Pic very related

Good goy, life revolves around shekels.

It shouldn't be a set number, it should be taxpayers only who vote. If government is a service, those who are paying for the service decide what happens with it, not to mention welfare users should certainly not be voting. If you're receiving other people's money, you shouldn't be deciding how much you get with as much voting power as the person whose money you take.

why are her kidneys lopsided? that bitch aint got no symmetrical organ arrangement or something? is she a tard? why the fuck are you posting lewds of tards OP

Because they tend to vote the way I want them to

>not mentioning the currency
>still jerking off to yearly wages when you get paid per month, per week or per job
>not mentioning before or after taxes
>think you opinion matters
People with

We switched timeline
That's reality now

Your currency has lower value while prices and taxes are higher. I exaggerated to make a point.

This is actually below poverty even here.

Fuck you richfags. Median income in Russia is about 5000$. (25 000 rub per month).

At least you aren't Ukraine
>Salaries in Kiev are still the highest in the country: 6900 hryvnia/month ($314) in 2015

democracy should be abolished

That would be a good start. Make it one vote per married family unit with at least one child and at least 10k yearly income (should be higher 2bh).

Poorfag here, I agree. I don't want the people around me voting even if it means I can't either.

I know it's bait, but
>5000$
>25000 rub

A year

Oh yeah. I'm being retarded.

In Aus literally the dirtiest, poorest, dumbest abo gets gibs starting at $12000 USD per year, not including other gibs.
And still they hate the white man.

We all should vote with money alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=5qmMpgVNc6Y&list=PL1647CADF96760B37&index=3

voting should only be open to white land owning males

everyone deserves the right to have their opinion on how their homeland should be ran regardless of their financial worth.

The west would be fixed in one generation if we instituted any of these.
It's so simple, but it will never happen sadly.

Only people capable of completing one pull-up should be allowed to vote. A man who can do two pull-ups married to a woman who can do zero can vote twice

Wow, bye OP. You're dead.

>meathead
Opinion discarded.

Only married people should be able to vote.

>Only good goys
Marriage is a scam in 2018

show me a person who has the capability to do a pull-up that is a burden on society. if you are too weak or disabled to do a pull-up you shouldn't be allowed to make decisions on how the resources of the able bodied are spent

americans should not reproduce

so introduce base universal income. Everyone's happy

I think government entitlements as a concept should be explicitly banned in the constitution.

>not marrying a nubile trad girl, buying a home, and raising a family.

neck yourself

I can do 10 pull ups easy, they're not even difficult to do. But it's the most niggery exercise and display of strength there is.
You can go to any hood in the US and find a dozen skinny-fat crackheads who can do pull ups for days.

Voting doesn't work
>traitors can vote
>uninformed idiots can vote
>votes can be rigged
>votes can be brought
It's clear only a monarchy can stand the test of time and deliver what's best for the people, because the people WILL hold the monarchy to account if they overstep their bounds.

This. Every year their mental capacity deteriorates too. Have you seen how they can’t even drive? How could you expect someone to steer a country in the right direction if they can’t even do so with a car?

Sure Nigel, having inbred uncontested rulers is surely the solution to corruption in power structures

Because crack heads actual vote?

Anyone below 100 IQ should not be able to vote. Anyone with 130 IQ or above should have their vote count as 1.5 votes.

You are unironically correct. Benevolent dictator is the best form of government.

Well it beats having Obama for 8 years.
>dictator
Not necessarially. The Magna Carta was written into law after the Barrons of England were sick and tired of the tyrant King John of England was forced to agree to it, or face an massive rebellion. There are checks and balances even under a monarchy.

Your checks and balances led to the greatest empire the world has ever seen, but also to a functional invasion of your homeland.

voters should be able to buy more voting 'shares,' like a stock. To limit abuse this could be done only once a year and go up in price each time.

>no more immigration
>less welfare
>politicians stop trying hard to please women
>end of affirmative action

It would be heaven.

Got me there can’t even argue Obama fucking sucked

Subsidized corporations should not vote.

If you can be forced to serve, you should be allowed to vote.

Democracy doesn't predict success it the other way round, we can have democrazy because europe is rich. As soon as we loose our riches, democrazy will fail

>The elderly should have no say in the future of a nation

Clearly, young people have more experience and common sense than old people. And it's not like they tend to be leftists in greater number than old people. Jesus fuck you are retarded.

If only young people could vote we would be living in a feminist totalitarian state right now, you stupid fuck.

t. temporarily embarrassed oligarchs

People who do not make a net contribution in taxes should not vote. If you can vote yourself more gibs that becomes a moral hazard

I made 18k working part time at a coffee shop.