Why are there so few Frenchposters on here?

I want to shitpost against our Best Enemy but there’s none of them on here. Are they just too left wing?

We've had this discussion before and all the French posters said it's because French people are typically bad at English, so they refrain from getting into deep political topics or bantz since they have trouble expressing themselves.

This.

Lol, the virgin Frenchmen

Cause most french shitposters ate being blasted by american drones in syria

They don't speak english. Most of them are fluent in Arabic language tho.

French canadiens are better in English then our cousins...

That tells you how bad they are....

Also

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

The QUEEN is DEAD !!!

FUCK THE QUEEN !!!!!!!!! XD ahahahahahahaha

lol

the french refuse to speak english when you go there snowboarding and that's them trying to be hospitable to tourists - miserable cunts

That doesn't stop the niggers.

Plenty of French posters, they're just pretty boring though. Most posters from white nations are to be fair, it's the Turks, Israelis, Mexicans, Indians and Koreans that bring the bantz.

In my own experiance, new janitors have been range banning countries left and right in the past three weeks. I'm surprised I can post today.

Janitors can't ban you newshit.

This but unironically

>France v. Britain
>De Rothschild v. Rothschild
>The absolute state of Eurocucks in AD 2018

I'm Cajun from Louisiana, no one understands our French or our English, so I know that feel

no they refuse to Read and write English, even though most can quite easily.

I bet if you started a French language thread with a memeflag they'd turn up

STOP THESE THREADS

How are their toilets?

I just want to die

they are fags and cowards m8

lel, idgaf! I like raping the anglo language. Anglos are scum.

Rude desu

pofta

I know this feel. I want to have a rumble with some Frenchmen and then buy them a pint. France v England is on par with Sparta v Athens and Carthage v Rome.

Fuck you rosbeef I hope brexit fails and mommy may cucks you hard. If we cant be free either, then neither can you.

Nice VPN, Pierre.
The truth is you already retreated, it's your beautiful culture.

daily reminder that all european wars we're funded by jews for centuries to weaken them to their present current state. It was all manufactured to weaken all of our diverse european cultures and fill them with nogs, shitskins of all varieties and brown asians.

You’ve never won a war

few french know english

That’s what I’m talking about

Lel, you know nothing about England v France. Jews were banned from England and France for centuries while the conflict was ongoing.

underrated
poole nigger BTFO

translation: the french don't care enough to learn english, and the eternal anglo gets so buttblasted over being considered irrelevant he makes up convoluted conspiracy theories where people choose to inconvenience him
for fuck's sake lad, most french kids barely speak french as it is, what with most of them being some sort of arab mutt

Edward I banned Jews in England and that wasn't changed until Oliver Cromwell. France didn't give its Jewish population rights until the French Revolution.

England vs France throughout the medieval and early modern period has as much to do with Jews as Rome vs Carthage did.

Pretty impressive, innit?

We really need French knowledge and points of view here. I wish they'd come to practice their anglaise

>we rome and carthage

eat a dick

The conflict between England v France will go down in same category as all the great rivalries of history.

I would sincerely like to see the world conquered by the Portuguese, the English language does not taste to speak, it is very mechanical.

And they do not have an exact equivalent to some Portuguese words like "Saudade"

>woke: Using English as a universal language is a form of globalism because it makes all the nations of the world speak a single language

>This is what Russians believe

Literally no one cares what you want. I love Portugal but I'm not learning Portuguese to please some monkey.

they are outside

I know.

bye

Aye I stopped at a fuel station in France and they flat out refused to serve me until I ordered in French language.

I just wanted a bucket of hot chips. Took me about 20 mins.

I'll never forgive them. Rude pricks.

kek based frogs

you guys ruined saudade

Hey :^)

Yes I do admire their love of their language and culture. Which is a shame because they are doing their best to islamify their shit up and soon the country will just be a big Algeria

This.

Plus France already have its share of political forums.
Unsurprisingly, the main alt-right hub of the French youth is the biggest French video-games forum.

Of all those you listed only some Mexicans can do the bantz well.
Koreans are like most Europeans in this regard...

All the others are dog tier, literally only one step above americans or Irish...

Nah...

Why would you even say that?

I speak french *ahem (*clear throat)

"errr.. bonjour ..garlic...baguette..snails..allah akbhar!"

Do you really believe this?
Are Leafs this afraid of conflict?

English is good as a "global" language.
It reminds us of Latin (really there are similarities).

We can't even get our shit together language wise (half of the blame to Brazil and Portugal each).

Because it's true. Name your idea of famous conflicts throughout history and I guarantee in English speaking countries, France vs England would appear in the top 3, top 5 at the very least.

One doesn't learn languages to please others.

>It reminds us of Latin (really there are similarities).
wash your mouth, putting a nigger tier merchant tongue like english close to Latin

Because they have their own website to talk about dank racist things.

>the french refuse to speak english when you go there snowboarding
>when you go there

Anglo arrogance : the post

back to pleddit, plz

You say while speaking English because if you spoke Italian no one would understand you.

That is your perspective and part of your History, granted.
But it doesn't make it that grand.
Your conflicts with Germany were more effective at shaping the world, I think.

Outside Napoleon I don't really see your conflicts as "important".

This. Fuck the satanic hold hag.

I understand you but just compare English to German or any Scandinavian dialect.

Or Latin for that matter. Dead language. You learn Latin to read the classics. That's it.

World War I and II are already going to go down in history as the biggest conflict in history. That wasn't just England v Germany.

France v England is a much more prominent rivalry. It stemmed nearly a thousand years. From the Norman invasion to leaving Napoleon on an island to die alone.

and that's a bad thing? I wouldn't want the language of Dante to be the language of niggers and all sort of global filth
you don't even see how dangerous the lack of a linguistic barrier is

Daily reminder that England was the culinary capital of Europe, French called English rosbifs because they had to go to England and be taught how roast meat correctly due to constantly poisoning themselves back in France.

>Outside Napoleon I don't really see your conflicts as "important".
And that's because you're fucking Portuguese. What relevance does it serve to you? If you openly admit you don't know about England or French history then you won't see the relevance.

Have you ever heard of the Battle of Agincourt for starters? If you say no, you have no authority on this issue.

what do you mean? German itself is a much richer tongue and an actual proper Germanic tongue if you ever learned it like I did, nothing like English

You wouldn't want your language to be the global language that people all around the world will speak so they can engage in entertainment culture, read English books and more importantly, talk to people around the world in a common language?

Oh well then. Good job English is the global language and Italian isn't. You can keep your language, because no one here understands it anyway.

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

I know of your rivalry.
However, great conflicts need to be decisive.

Rome vs Carthage really allowed Europe to survive.
Athens vs Sparta wasn't really that "fruitful" either.
At leas the "Great Nordic War" put the Swedes in their place and definitively made Russia as the great Northern Power.

That's just my 2 cents.

What is it

Thanks you for your welcome Nigel

Ok then.

shut up you glue-sniffing street-urchin

the pastamong is right. linguistic barriers bolster in group behaviours.

>You wouldn't want your language to be the global language that people all around the world will speak so they can engage in entertainment culture, read English books and more importantly, talk to people around the world in a common language?
no, you globalism loving imbecile
you seem to forget how being able to speak your tongue is a major reason for being able to integrate in english speaking lands as it removes the single major barrier for integration

Really? German is richer? I think that the German language although having a few words / expressions that describe some shit really really well... the German language shows how mentally retarded and autistic they are.

t. Study it a few years back.

>He thinks foreigners in sweden give a fuck about speaking swedish.

Le discours de Charles de Gaules à Montréal. Un grand moment notre courte histoire.

Athens vs Sparta and Carthage vs Rome are two of the most prominent rivalries in history which is why I mentioned them. I don't know what fruitful means but it's certainly famous.

The Hundred Years War, the Norman invasion, the Anglo-French war, the last invasion of Britain at the Battle of Fishguard, the Invasion of Normandy 1215, Napoleon...

I honestly don't know how anyone can claim France vs England isn't relevant. France its self effected the direction of the British Empire more than any other country and perhaps vice versa too though a Frenchman would have to weigh in on that.

How many lower class migrants who come to Britain speak English when they come? I really can't help that English speaking nations are so influential the language was picked up internationally. There's 0 I could've done to prevent that and certainly only time will change it.

Get over it lad.

This. "Having" a global language has its pros and its cons.

it's richer in that not only its vocabulary is actually much more Germanic and not a mongrel of germanic/latin/greek/french words like english, but as you will certainly know it retained a much richer grammatical structure that if anything makes it a tongue more comparable to Latin

I don't doubt old Anglish may have been a cool tongue, but modern english is pidgin tier

>its a Frenchman takes credit for the accomplishments of a Viking bloodline, while his ancestors were being BTFO by that same bloodline on the continent episode...

Quebec, literally the only surviving colony of the French.

And it is owned by Anglos... go figure.
France is a cancer ever since 1789.

what the fuck are you talking about? that's exactly my point, if the Swedes weren't so good at speaking english, foreigners would have much more trouble integrating as they would have to learn the tongue

Italian isn’t that hard to learn in general. The many dialects actually spoken make it tougher as you people won’t bother communicating, the ones talking to you better be able to.

Top bantz

>tfw no neighbor to have an eternal rivalry and banter with

We have fucking Canada and Mexico. Irrelevant and useless.

At least Québec is white and civilised unlike Brazil.

You were stressing the rivalry aspect, ok.
I don't believe that rivalries are necessarily important. Do you think that the Serb vs Croat rivalry is important? It is for Croats and Serbs and that is.

By fruitful I meant that it was of tremendous importance and consequence for the world or civilisation. As in deciding how the world/we will be in the future.

Outside of beating Napoleon and perhaps the Frenchies helping americans kicking you guys out; I just seem to think that your Historic rivalry with the land closer to you was not that much important to decide the future of Civilisation or History. That is just my 2 cents...

>*slaugthers priests for not speaking French*

I abhor the "aglutinations" in German. Maybe I'm biased.
I enjoy that I speak classy english just because the english think latin derived worlds are better (and rightfully so); In German I can't do that.

Many latin derived words are ok in English while in German one needs to learn the Germanic word. I also dislike that...