Poland turn on Israel

Thoughs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg
archive.is/rOQR9
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
youtube.com/watch?v=2rbBbWbXCkM
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/dyrektor-muzeum-powstania-warszawskiego-o-spotkaniu-z-dziennikarzami-z-izraela,814483.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Gancwajch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Gens
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Kübler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Lejkin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Merin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Nossig
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Szeryński
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland's fucked, feelsbadman

Now they only need to bring up Soros as an example

>jewish deathcamps

I like this timeline.

Doesn't Soros confirm this with his own happy tale of helping nazis?

Soros btfo

>went full circle
I thought jews were supposed to be smart.

Btw PM say it in Munich XD

I couldn't be more proud of the Polish people

Jews dont give a shit if they kill their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg

They're not wrong

archive.is/rOQR9
Comment section on JPost burning XD

love it but i hope poland survives this

Poles have always kept it real. During the Haitian revolution, the French told the Polish army that they were fighting in Haiti for freedom, but when they got there they realized they would be fighting to re-enslave the freed slaves and free coloreds, so they switched sides. Hmm...

Shoulder by shoulder with the poles, bro

>zionists
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M

well its the truth, jews financed hitler nearly until the end of the war and so also financed the "holocaust".

it would be funny if they push the polkas till they the go full "poland stronk" and say there where no deathcamps at all in poland and they were just a jewish lie.

I'm a Polish Jew so I have some insight here.

This is simply blow-back over the whole "Polish Deathcamps" thing, nothing more.

It will soon die down.

Wait until you realise the whole last 50 years was a Nazi plot and Soros has been working in the background for us for years stirring the pot in just the right way, giving the leftists millions of yards of rope to hang themselves with.

> This video is not available in your country
Hmmmm

Prepare for immediate boycotts and (((bankruptcy))). They'll make an example of you.

>the whole "Polish Deathcamps" thing
Can we have a quick rundown?

Hitler was a jew so true

Some Jews are saying that Polish people were complicit in the Holocaust.

While this is factually true, it's a distortion to claim that the Holocaust was perpetrated by Poles and not in fact by Germans.

Poland being a very nationalistic and properly Jew-hating country did NOT TAKE THAT WELL.

They created a law basically making it illegal to say "Polish deathcamps."

Bibi and some other Jews didn't take THAT well.

And now there's this gay petty back-and-forth between Jews/Israel and Polish politicians about these "deathcamps."

Friendly reminder it's only Israel with something to lose here.
>visa free travel
>lucrative contracts including media and military
>numerous gibs for museums, art projects and temples
In return we get nothing but slander. Bibi is fucking himself over with this one.

How many there is you folks there? Non stop i see you here.
I think anyway its just show other think, in Poland and in Israel the history lessons about your time in Poland are show not in same way. But hate-love relation between Jews and Poles is longer way than "Polish Camps" pr/history war and roots this are in pertition time.
Btw it was you last night saying about Polish jew friend who was reject in Poland?

Poles ban the use of the word ''Polish deathcamp''.
Fines or prison for those that use this word, an exact replica of the anti holocaust denial law instituted by the jews in most of the west.

but the only people that talk of polish deathcamps are jews and their golems in a way to get more shekels and land and artifacts and art and shit from Poland. Also, Poland earns many millions annually in tourism to Auschwitz and other camps and jews are getting not a single shekel.

Jews are currently at international kvetching phase but they cant do shit.

people around the world were saying "Polish Death Camps" instead of "German Death Camps", so people in Poland got upset, because "Polish Death Camps" translates to "Death Camps created by Polish people".

i hope another war develops from arguing about the past war

>Btw it was you last night saying about Polish jew friend who was reject in Poland?

Yes, that was me, although he wasn't a friend, just an anecdote I heard.

Between who and who?

Because I don't see any War between Israel and Poland forthcoming.

Damn
youtube.com/watch?v=2rbBbWbXCkM

Hitler was a jew with a micro dick

I hope you will realize that you will not be able to play this game for very long Poland they will eventually make you submit.

Sounds like something a polish death camp guard would say.

Oh, i wont say it cant happen but he need has pretty bad luck then because many people dont like jews but not hate that much i assume. Anyway Poland and Israel should figure out to finish this shitfest.

Hahahahaha

how?
Poland is telling the truth

It will eventually die down, it doesn't concern any real or critical issues for either nation.

This is one of the silly symbolic culture wars type conflicts.

The moment people get bored of it, it will go away.

Jews are mad because Poland just wiped their hands clean with this bill. Under this new law you can be charged for calling them “Polish death camps”.

Israel btfo

And how often did that stopped the jew from obtaining their goal? Why do you think they are preparing this narrative trough out the media and attacking them at every corner?

BASED POLANS FIGHT ONLY FOR FREEDOM

I don't think they are, tbfh. There's a slow but steady march of nations who are fearlessly and openly standing up against the Kike and it's incredible to watch.
There are virtually no nations left on the side of the Kike except for the ones whose governments sold out to them long ago. Just look at the vote against settlements in the UN a while back (or whatever it was), tonnes of them came out against Pissrael.

In the past all media is controlled by a very few zionists yet in this era they're trying their best to stifle all free-media in order to keep their information hegemony. Good news is that their efforts are failing and people are waking up to the influence the zionists have and can naturally gather against them without the fear of retaliation.

The truth fears no investigation so I guess there was polish death camps. same as how the holocaust isn't real

Anyway in jewish news they literally make day by day article about Poland(i checked what they say about Poland already like half year) since this bill. Soon JerusaulemPost will add section "Poland". xD

The kikes were already in full offence since quite some time, read about act 477 that passed in USA. They demand astronomical gibs for holocaust from Poland in cases when the actual "survivors" are long dead. All we can do now is hit them back, because they will never stop anyway.

I feel like going after Israel is actually counterproductive to the whole project of de-Jewifying the West.

Israel is after all the Jewish ethnostate whose conception was convenience for Europe.

The alternative is all the Israeli Jews come back to Europe.

>It will eventually die down, it doesn't concern any real or critical issues for either nation.
>This is one of the silly symbolic culture wars type conflicts.
>The moment people get bored of it, it will go away.
Nope Shlomo
Poland is the leading light of Europe and the world against the (((parasites)))
I can't wait until they invade DC and liberate the National Shit That Didn't Happen Museum

the best thing is that our PM is a Jew himself, so no one can say anything bad about him

difference is the investigation will prove Poland right so they have nothing to fear, this is a poorly thought out comment

To dejewify the west you don't need an ethnostate. You need gas and rope, or even just rope.

Your nation is a poorly thought out country

Just keep him away from Jesuits and you should be ok

>Soon JerusaulemPost will add section "Poland". xD

They should, Poland is after all the real Israel... Pic related.

>I can't wait until they invade DC and liberate the National Shit That Didn't Happen Museum

LARPing or seriously brainlet? Most Pole believe in the Holocaust, btw.

Daily reminder that slavs are the best people in europe despite what people might say about them.

No he isn't.

You can also do it non-violently and in a just and ethical way, but not by supporting Islamic conquest of Palestine.

You are very wrong they still hold a monopoly on most of the media still and the majority of people still believe what they are told and are not questioning the narrative and there will be no retaliation until the economical situation will be dire.

Kurwa. What is he saying. Why the fuck is he spewing all this bullshit out. Of course there were Jews collaborating with the Germans but as a politician you should stfu. Those morons have no idea how to conduct politics

>You can also do it non-violently and in a just and ethical way
NO, not for people who have tried their utmost to ruin my society. They don't deserve goodness or mercy, Hitler and post-WW1 Nazi Germany are proof of that.

Why do people talk about things that don't need to be talked about?

>No he isn't.
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

You mean Polin in this case but yeah if they back to europe then i assume many of them back to Poland. Anyway if they back and start same shit as before war then we will literally back to fucking 1920 where Poles struggle together with ukrops and Jews.

>NO, not for people who have tried their utmost to ruin my society.

Traitors of course deserve no mercy, but not everyone is a traitor merely for having Jewish ethnicity or believing in Jewish faith.

Most Jews, I would wager, are normies who are too busy working and dealing with everyday shit to subvert anything.

The national motto of Poland is "For our freedom and yours"
It was first used during uprisings against Russian Tsardom
>In God's name, for our freedom and yours
it was meant to unite Russians, Poles, Belarusians and Ukrainians against Tsar and abolish Tsardom

>timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

So he's like 1/4 Jewish or something? Is he Catholic?

It's not going to happen, I'm just pointing out that Poland is a country of interest and importance to Jewish people.

And what we've got in place of Tsardom ?

These fucking kikes probably never heard in their rewritten history books about Judenrat, Jewish ghetto police, kapo or sonderkommando, not to mention Jewish Gestapo. It would be impossible to made the genocide without them all.

1) Jewish collaboration with Germans was biggest amongst nations oppressed by Germans

2) Most of Jews prefered to listen to their collaborative rabbis in Judenrats instead of fighting, thats why they were marching to death like a cattle

Every prominent historian of Holocaust will confirm it

>hooktube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg

If that is the case then why are you guys strengthening your relation with USA and why are you not against the relocation of the military bases from Germany to your country? Cant you guys see that they are preparing your country and also mine to be the no mans land for the war that is to come?

gommunism

at least we were a thorn in Russia's side since 19th century
feels good man

BUT THERE IS MORE.

on 12 December 2017 Greatest Goy(USA) passed law that say they will support any Jewish organizations that wants to squeeze money from poland

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
We have lots of land that lost its owners during WW2, because owners and their whole family died, and that land is of course in hand of Government

But now outta nowhere come Jewish organizations and want that for himself, because "its used to be jewish,but they are all dead so give is to us".

So our Government started this whole "PolishDeathCamps" piss contest to rally population and focus them on Jewish problem, and also to make politikal smokescreen for EU Goys, so they wont be able to call us Anti Semitism when we won't give our shekles to jews.

Then when talks on "PolishDeathCamps" laws began, Jewsih delegation of course also came, but they didit talked about about Camps at all, they only focused on getting those sweet sweet Shekles.

> I'm just pointing out that Poland is a country of interest and importance to Jewish people.

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/dyrektor-muzeum-powstania-warszawskiego-o-spotkaniu-z-dziennikarzami-z-izraela,814483.html

In their narration they substitute jews with poles. Most of westerners unironically think that poles were nazis or guards death camp guards thanks to popculture and holocaust-fiction from Hollywood

He has some jewish roots and that's enough to make him immune from retarded jewish tactics consisting in majority of calling someone an anti-semite. Our silent dictator knew what he was doing changing the PM before going forward with that bill.

> nazis or guards death camp guards thanks to popculture and holocaust-fiction from Hollywood

In what Hollywood movie they presented us as nazis and guards in death camps?

>jew
>pole
I just make the joke saying what is the difference.

>If that is the case then why are you guys strengthening your relation with USA
Probably because we have no other alternative. But you are right of course, I would love if our goverment stopped being USA lapdog and started to act independent.

First, we stole their cars
Now we are stealing their history and culture

The Eternal Pole will never stop

I don't want you to be a lapdog I want you to be based and keep not taking shit from EUfaggots and maybe form some cool alliance with Hungary and maybe a couple other places and have a new Commonwealth and leave all the sodomite aristocrats of the continent in the past

They're not, but that's what is implied. Like the message at the end of Shekel's List

We all know the germans invaded poland to liberate the jews from polish death camps the truth can't be hidden again!

It would be possible only if whole CEE region became independent from German economy and if we had nuclear weapon. So far such countries like Czech Republic and Hungary - as well us Poland - treat Germany as biggest trade partner.

Polish PM is Jewish. Using the holohoax for political gain is second nature for him.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Gancwajch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Gens
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Kübler
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Lejkin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Merin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Nossig
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Rumkowski
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Szeryński

But you do have an alternative try and make Intermarium a real thing, expand from the V4 and start strengthening your relation with other E.European countries in order to stop Vlads expansionist ideas.

Maybe a Slava union is what the world needs. everyone gets to keep their borders so that nations keep their sovereignty and also work together, like a Slava United Nations

Also Poland needs to Antipope until he's have the real Pope otherwise those meddling (((Italian))) faggots will never leave you alone

V4 in current political climate is a meme, we have little support there. It only served to rally against pussy-ass EU parliament, but that's it. Every member is on his own. Czechs are pro-german, Slovakia follows them, Hungary plays for Russia, and we're too weak to bring it together and make Intermarium real.

Well we now get closer to Germoney so i assume just whole "war" can blow up in Israeli faces if Poland go full rebel and start side with Germany. xd

Catholicism is actually one of main reasons of polish downfall.

i cant believe poland is saving europe AGAIN

>Well we now get closer to Germoney
How?
We told them to fuck off with the rapefugees, and hassled them about reparations or some other bullshit in response to their threats. I'd say we have the worst relations with Germany since the fall of communism. Keep in mind, they are the good goys of Europe, and sell a lot of shit to Israel.

>Most Jews, I would wager, are normies who are too busy working and dealing with everyday shit to subvert anything.

>Jewish silence is Jewish violence

>Moderate Musl-- I mean, Jews-- need to speak out

Morawiecki start triping there now more often and i think that Angela as 1/4 polish try warm up relations for their game.

Then why not go full isolationist and make sure you are completely independent and you will only import some type of foreign food or car.I believe that this will the best thing that can happen to all European countries.

Yea, and you know exactly how to do it. God-emperor-politician Przemek with 5years of experience in EU4, 1st place in local Heroes 3 lan tournament (playing Adela and maxing diplomacy 1st), student of informatics. ALL BOW DOWN TO PRZEMEK!