I hate my country

I hate my country
Where should i move

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtJMXqvNcxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay in your shitty fucking country Americans are insufferable and should be kept in their fucking containment zone.

But my country is racist stupid and fat

Fight for it. Or move to a 90%+ white State like ME, NH, MT etc.

This

Fuck America

I agree
Can i come to Britain

Give me your address so I can have you deported

>t. melbourne sodomite

useless nigger
we won't miss youy

>youy
What?

Catalonia, come help us create a new nation

No fuck off we hate Americans, your loud fat and annoying tourists are worse than gook tourists.

>worse than gook tourist

British tourist are worst in the world.

stay and fight for your country, don't be a bitch ass refugee

Barcelona is beautiful

"we love pakis and sharia though"

come to singapore, and bring a bit of drugs to share with us.

>hiro sir pwez take picture

What percentage of America is white again 50%
That number included Jews btw kek

FUCKING THIS

Suck dick kangaroo joe
America is the greatest and you know it, we are and will always be the face of modern culture. you cant blame the us for the narrative we dont write it

Leave op you fucking pussy nigger

ew

Everyone's welcome in Australia.

That's bullshit, bong. We are respectable and we fucking tip.

No other tourist can beat brit at bad manner.

will Australia accept pure white alcoholic Americans with masturbation addictions?

PSA to abos pls, they're sleeping in the street too much.

No, btw I'm heading to Perth next month. Not sure how long I'll stay :^)

I have been looking, and the best you can do if find somewhere else here. Emigration is going to be very difficult because all English speaking nations aren’t any better or they have demographics even worse than what you have now.

It’s true Americans are so obnoxious no respect for culture and traditions and you ar genuinely disgusting physicially for the most part.
As a jap you know that isn’t true, chinks have the worst manners by far.

You'd fit in here. Within a year you'll even adopt our accent.

Brits are the most hated tourists. But that won't matter much longer cause your going to be taxed to hell over brexit if you choose to go on holiday. American tourists are annoying but that's as bad as they are. I seen french/Spanish/Italian authorities stop buses simply cause English are on them.

Shut up taig I’m not English

I'm sorry I upset you. Please go on.

>tfw 80% Irish
can I come home?

Went to Ireland two summers ago. Every single person was 100% awesome

Northern Ireland master race

Come to the UK

We don't have fluoridated water supplies and if you stay away from London you won't get culturally enriched.

Going to Japan in a few months, are the women as easy to get as i've heard or is it a meme?

Nah, Chinese are the worst by far. Anglos in general are a nuisance but at least Americans are upper class and behave like civilized people.

We own a chinese food place. worst tourists are PRC Chinese>>>>>Americans>>British/European

>literally no where on earth that's good to move to
>interplanetary travel doesn't exist yet

JUST

>racist
Then go to your parent's country.
>but that's America
Sure.

I only been to the states twice. Biggest differences are the culture here isn't centered around celebrities or money. If you have manners and a sense of humor the locals will look out for you which is what you want. It's hard not to make friends here.

Yes. I recommend Kerry, West Cork or Donegal. They're just great places to live. The local radio will let you know if some shady shit is going down. Mild racism is still acceptable, just add at the end of what you say "if you know what I mean".

just kill yourself so we don't have to hear your pathetic whining anymore

>Going to Japan in a few months

no pedro pls.

Yeah I went to both N Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and tried to tell both groups of people they were much kinder and friendlier than Americans, idk if anyone believed me.

Also the Irish Independent is the best newspaper on the planet

Also the police are fond of the grey area of the law here. You can reason with them. If you are known at what ever local place you end up. It's not uncommon for them to drop you off home instead of jailing you.

Come over here bud. We got uhhh many whites? Yeah. Definitely strict immigration regulation. Plenty of corruption, but if you got money you'll be fine.
I got a spare room, we can be roommates if you want.

Haiti.

From one shithole to another.

Ya this place is gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtJMXqvNcxA

This from an Australian?

Sorry to intrude on your conversation, but do you think a welder would fair well enough financially in Ireland?

I love my country (kansas) and i love the republic that my country was once apart of. I hate the land of universal plunder that it has become. What is your country sir? Note country as in how the founders viewed the 13 colonies (States!) Every State was a nation or state just as france is or germany. I know we have forgotten this idea.

What are some comfy places with fast internet in Bulgaria?

Everything this guy just said is false, Ireland is basically Canada thy have huge gay pride parades, immigrants everywhere and it’s one of the most social justice countries in Europe. Mild racism in Ireland would get you beaten. Northern Ireland is basically Ireland with better people and more right wing.

Canada you cuck.

Wakanda

this

in the oven

Move to Sweden it's trendy to be mixed race so you'll fit in easily

Kill Cuckdeau then move to a comfy Canadian cell.

You're better off getting a government job. Welders would always find a use here but the problem is you'd have to be chasing people for money if your going for self employment. Some people just wouldn't have the funds to pay it all straight away. But I';d say you already knew that.

>be me
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>dutch/germanic/english/irish blood
>iteration of a last name going back to original Irish separatism
>fully understand the problems with my nation
>make it a constant goal to make fair arguments and never stop learning
>align with movements concerned with the existence of my race

HURR YOU STUBID FUGGIN MUTT SHUDA FUG UP

I'm not a welder obviously, but I know one of the biggest harbor towns is Rosslare. Might be worth looking into. It takes about 8 or 9 hours to drive from the bottom to the top of the country. So you are never too far from anywhere really.

I think I might move to Australia

And what makes you think they won't just say "fuck off spacenigger we're full"?

Most major cities have great internet. It's comfy all over the place desu, except gypsy villages.

move to another state

Good move nip. Place here has the weeb flu something fierce.

found the boomer

>dutch/germanic/english/irish Blood

Can't make this shit up

wow white people breed with each other, news at 11

how are your moor and arab genes?

At one point, a long time ago, it shifted. I'm going off of history, seeing as I won't send my DNA in. I guess I shouldn't have added them all.

> Problem with any of those three.

KYS, faggot.

Just because you aren't welcome anywhere either doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

I also hate my country, we do nothing and make nothing. Where should I move after I get out of university?

> Arguing with yuro-surrenders

>Whites breeding with whites
>Only mentioned how my bloodline had moved geographically in history
>Mutt

Canada is your best bet

Here

>british education at its finest

>1 post by this ID

Good thing you miss Fringe World. A big month long orgy where queers, gays, lefties and lelbournefags fuck each other in the ass and pretend it's normal.
Other than that, go to the beaches and do touristy shit.

Move to Puerto Rico.

>we are and will always be the face of modern culture.
So literal cancer. lol

The people and the land are the country
And you can make those wherever you go, even in the midst of chaos
Go to hell

Stay in your shithole of a school shooting country and stay there forever you fucking 56%'ers

WE

tfw your army could flatten such a manlet country in 5 days flat