Why do poos do this?

They're coming for western lands.

All over reddit you see discussion like these:

reddit.com/r/india/comments/7tkhts/if_india_had_the_same_population_density_as_the/dtd8i41/

reddit.com/r/india/comments/66vt3p/np_will_the_indians_inherit_the_world/

Why do they all want to infest other countries instead of trying to make India better? Especially when all they talk about is how great India is.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/india/comments/7friri/uk_government_told_to_accept_high_immigration_or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also stuff like this:

reddit.com/r/india/comments/7friri/uk_government_told_to_accept_high_immigration_or/

Literally telling the bongs to take more poos or no trade deal

every race does this

lel

Of course others do it, but only indians are pretentious douches about it. After they move here all they do is talk about how great India is.

so is pol okay with poos taking their lands?

r/India is the shittiest India-related sub. Get the fuck outta there

The British should of let the Pakis genocide these shit skins.

Tough shit deal with it white cuck. You won't exist by the end of the century so your countries might as well get taken over by us. You faggots didn't have any problem plundering and colonizing India so why cry over payback?

wow indian memes are fucking shit

they can fuck off then. we'll only do a free trade deal if they take their people back.

Bullshit.Hindus never impose our culture on anyone.Even if Hindus take over ur land,u should be thankful for bringing Paganism back into ur lives and liberating u from ur Xstcucky ways.At least,u will be happier with a traditional way of life and less degeneracy in the name of liberalism.And no,no self respecting Hindu will give up his citizenship of India.

Pakis got beaten to pulp by Hindus in 4 wars with advanced tanks from the US and military aid from US.U think that these inbred fucks can even stand against us?Dream on soyboy.

it's not really payback though is it?
the only reason you're here is because of our awful politicians. Also regarding "the plundering" of India, don't conflate politicians with the people.
And if you're going to act entitled you can fuck off back to Bombay, pajeet.

>Pakis got beaten to pulp by Hindus in 4 wars.Pakis were equipped with advanced tanks from the US and military aid from US.U think that these inbred fucks can even stand against us?Dream on soyboy.

>too cold and too many desi

I’m glad our weather is a huge hurdle.
I’m also glad you recognize there are already too many of you here. That file title says it all

It absolutely is payback Britcuck. How does it feel to be colonized and humiliated? Now you know exactly how it feels.

So a lot of Indians are getting rich everyday and are able to send their kids to a western country to study this is going to continue for at least a decade until india builds up its infrastructure and improves its quality of life believe it or not they are gonna flood where ever they can. germany start introducing tution fees for international students. Canada make strict immigration policies or you gonna regret it.

Please don't visit r/india even for indians its a toxic place its being used to run political propaganda kindly do not take them seriously.

the non-white is basically an animal.

This, most paki's are inbred muslims and the average IQ of a muslim, race aside is a lot lower than the racial average, poo's would annihilate muslims in any kind of conflict.

Absolute cancer sub filled with self hating left wing cocksuckers.
Few weeks ago i saw that they were happy that supreme court will review fag legality in india. Never visiting that hell again.

White guy here, i stand with poos over muslims anyday of the week.

I lost my mind when they banned me because i made fun of khujliwal. Most of them don't even live in India imagine someone from another country visiting there and reading those toxic posts god its embarrassing.
r/backchodi is far better

I just started talking to an Indian girl online. She's from Mumbai. How do i get her to open bobs?

You white?

Yes senpai

She definitely knows what you want just go ahead and ask her.

Hm. Seems like not good advice, but i will try regardless. You know youre own people.

Some people will always move to a place that offers them wealth, and those people are willing to trade a since of place for wealth.

Mercantile people are genetic trash, and that is what the west is importing. It is also why those countries of origin are not upset to see these people leave.

We're importing a bunch of poorly trained accountants who can't really cut it here. They fill up all the cubicle monkey jobs which is both good and bad. I do get tired of their stink though.