HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jCif9ekRpk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this triggers western normalfags

What now? Japan has shit taste in anime?

good taste

You sure keep up with the time OP.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
No matter what this shit will always make you look autistic

What's wrong with Tiger and Bunny?

The only people surprised T&B is the top are otacool newfags pretending to like anime.

The only reasonable top20 placements on this list are Digimon and NGE.

NGE is terrible.

Let's take a moment to acknowledge that most of Sup Forums gets upset about Tiger and Bunny because it's the only thing on there they can read.

CCS STILL STRONG!

Takes really long to select that name and google it. I am actually surprised about all the pre 90s shows, although I dont really get why the original Yamato is on there instead of 2199 but I guess thats the Japanese nostalgia. I am also fairly surprised that neither Touch nor Maison Ikkoku can be found but Future Spastic Conan made it. But I guess thats the Miyazaki boner since even shoddy shit like Cagliostro made it.

youtu.be/jCif9ekRpk4

He tells the names of the animes so im good.

Madoka's third. Then love live takes up 4, 5 and 9, Then Sakura at 8, then Osomatsusan.

It's a lot of fujo votes.

You forgot code GayAss

Bait

>CCS in top 10
All is forgiven

Indifferent to this anime.
What he said

>highlights
madoka, osomatsuand cgl in top10
gochuumon 16
girls und panzer 22 (not even teh movie)
joker game 12
snk 26
hyouka 25
fate ubw 37
gundam seed 40
boatloads of miyazaki trash
yamato 2202 on the list but 2199 isnt

>liking SnK, Joker Game and Madoka
Son, haven't you got beaten for your shit taste yet?

Why are you assuming that those highlights are positive? These are depressing results in my book. Who is responsible for this abomination and whats the sample size?

Then you should've also mentioned garbage like Love Live (both seasons, holy fuck), Code Geass and SAO which was 20th. 20TH!

But I listed CGL. I mean I should also list T&B but whats the point, Japan clearly has a thing for certain shows when multiple versions make a top10. Clanaids making top25 isnt any better. That entire list is MAL with a few sprinkles that makes it more pink to match T&B

I wonder what a manga only ranking would look like.

Will sunrise execs ever get over themselves and make more T&B?

>fujoshi are dominating
Wew, what a surprise.

>T&B #1
Where it belongs.

stop shilling your channel
and no one believes people when they say women are probably the majority of otaku in japan

RABU RAIBU STRONG

Trying to make this relevant is pointless, even Japan brushed it off as a huge farce when they announced the results.

>tfw K-ON is completely forgotten

So much for 10 year anniversary. If anyone still gives a fuck about it.

it's in ther