Election Meddling

Some cryptic files one user dumped, could be real, could be larp. But in what is this different than muh Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XXfZb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people with absent and negligent fathers are susceptible to this.

smartphones make it all possible.

Moar

Snopes debunked this
sa ge

It's fake, bro.

>snopes
>debunked

You what's debunked? Snopes.

what's your source, ivan?
fake ass fake
sa ge

english better, ivan
sa ge

shareblue detected
S A G E

factcheck.org looked at these fakes
and also said they were clever fakes

This is my first time seeing these, and Snopes is a compromised liberal hell hole.

>everyone is CTR
source of the documents? some kid on christmas break?
sa ge

some kid said they were his brother's, Fake with no chain of custody. Even if they were real, without chain of custody, they are worthless
sage

this was proven real by multiple investigative journalists months ago.

links please?

Soros is a great man am I right? He's a patriot!

dude dont come at with me with snopes then talk about sarces.

IDK, but Snopes is pilled
truth is always based
sa ge

>Snopes is pilled
/thread

so you are as fake as the ruskie docs? thought so

>it's wrinkled, must be a real leaked document
lurk more, pinko
s age this slide thread

You dumb niggers still get paid to shill? Or are you just so indoctrinated that you do it for free?

I love watching all the youtube videos of antifa kids getting their asses kicked

>muh Soros shills
take your meds, basement dwelling red

who gives a shit about this document. I'm talking about snopes. You are a dipshit, and this is because of what you said regarding their credibility. They no credibility, and neither do you.

Good day faggot

me too
but sa ge when you comment in this slider

>who gives a shit about this document
checked
i agree
sa ge

Underage LARP, with slightly crumpled pieces of paper to look more "realistic" (for an underage larper)

getting tired anyway, last sa ge of this BS
goodnight, ivan

this
sa ge

If the leaker listened to our directions, we'll definitely hear about this later.
Unfortunately, he gave out enough identifying info while leaking them to dox himself. If he slept on it, they probably found him.

fake

wikipedia says it's fake
stop bumping

Whoever did this was familiar enough with Microsoft Word to use watermarks, running headers and footers, insert images, format text, and not make a bunch of fucking typos, even in ALL CAPS. Sadly, this is smarter than your average bear. There are several signatures as well. I’m interested in this.

>They no credibility
That you, Willith?

>russians don't word
fake

No... I want to know where this came from. This looks legit. It is extremely sophisticated.

This board has IDs.

no shit
doesn't believe a trusted company, trusts some russian posing as a teen

trust me, it's not worth looking into

the kid later admitted he was just joking and it was a school project

Some kid who was curious about where his fuck-up brother was getting money from visited him and wwnt through his desk while his bro went to snag food.
Found documents that imply Baltimore riots were directed by this soros funded group with help from law enforcement officers.

My friend, I have an eye for bullshit. If these images are a LARP, they are the most sophisticated LARP I have ever seen. Your constant “don’t look at this, fake, sage, debunked” is definitely bullshit.

Does anybody have the link to the original thread these were in?

later he admitted they were just very well researched fakes that he made for a class he was taking on russian tricks and propaganda. Wapo and Huffpo debunked it already. non story that makes us look crazy

>states chain of custody

Okay I missed that earlier. You are full of shit. Now I REALLY want to know more about these images.

russians are sophisticated
fake!

I will decide for myself if they are fake or not. Your constantly crying “fake sage dun look iz bull” is not helping your case when I ask for more information,

the thread wasn't archived. it got trashed, stop digging, it's nothing to get distracted by
sa ge!
fake!

Thank you for some actual information. Did the original thread get shoa’d, like th7 user retard said?

>Does anybody have the link to the original thread these were in?
Plenty of screenshots buried somewhere.
Out of our hands though, either he double tagged authorities to keep from getting swept under the rug and went to the feds for protection, or Soros lackeys used the medical info on his brother to track them both.

It's gone, because based mods knew it was russian propaganda. Just drop it.

Holy shit. Well, I hope he finds the right people. Those pictures look legit.

You called backup, how cute.

>25 posts by the same ID
Why are you so agitated by this burger?

I mean you got my attention now..

>I mean you got my attention now..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My uncle for the DoJ. It's real.

... if you are a shill you failed. Aware of this now.

>origiinal thread shoah'd
I actually don't remember that, but possible. I remember a 2nd thread that the leaker never moved to where more info on Friends of Democracy was dug up.

There’pretty bad, lol. I can’t decide if white-hat shill to protect leaker, or genuine dumbass.

IT WAS DELETED. TRUST ME

Oh wow, found the archive.
archive.is/XXfZb

>if you are a shill you failed
Or didn't I?

delete!

bump

Well.. I was aware of police using this tactics (it is legal to a certain extent in most countries), but a NGO using that tactics can cause serious law suits (would all be classified ofc, but alot of money would shift hands)
ah so maybe you just WANTED the attention.. so so.. you using reverse psychology.. kek

Larp

>Posts an image while trying to sage
They're not sending their best

Okay, this looks like some serious shit. So my guess is, if this gets out, it will be “muh Russia meddling with our election and politics” to cover ass for all of the subversive special interest groups working in favor of the Democrat party, right?

bump
keep digging, faggo
the doc is legit

It's what Soros does. Pump money to stir shit up, bring in immigrants and destroy americana. It's mre than that really, he wants to destroy the white race and thats precisely why he and hiis NGOs are banned from multiple countries.

One of the most vile and evil man in the world.

So this was originally leaked here in early January?

>thread dies without conflict

Seems like it

>keep digging, faggo
Not in a place to do so atm.
Just cross your tits for the origional leaker.

You're obsessed, did your boss assign you to this specific thread?

HARD WORK!

Nice batch of antifa beatdown vids we're put out last week

To get the mandrake one must subvert the roots. Its in their fucking torah.

iirc this wasnt so much election meddling as it was a recruitment operation with the aims of identifying who would make good junior officers for a violent communist coup.

I dont have it handy but in the future it wouldnt be a bad idea to post the 9/11 copypasta since the shills are forbidden from adding to attention drawn to a thread that has it posted.

A technicality, but people died because of it, and it does seem the “big picture” as to stir the identity politics pot to shill for the DNC during the election,

Wasn't Friends of Democracy started by Soros' son?

I'm just keeping it bumped. I was in the original thread and was happy to see it wasn't forgotten.
It needs attention, but probably wont go anywhere. The original leaker needs to man up and contact conservative media powerhouses, and use his and his brother's real name to give it some validity.
It would destroy the Boston PD and a bunch of high level Dems. I have no faith that it will go farther than these threads, as it probably goes way up the chain and involves a bipartisan group(s).

?
It was the Boston Conservative Prayer Breakfast thing that got BTFO by astroturfed Antifa and libs. Lots of assaults and property damage, and police complicity, according to the docs. Old thread had an overlay of the doc's map and where the violence occurred. Pic is gone though/not archived.

Huffpo and wapo are news for soyboy faggots

surely charges were brought? if not, they should be.

>Snopes debunked this
I am legitimately laughing at your life right now

bump

>look you guys HIllaryClinton.com and Shareblue.com debunked it nothing to see here go to sleep!

Original thread has more info. Read it, and spread it:
archive.is/XXfZb

>But in what is this different than muh Russia
Muh Russia turned out to be shit just got real.