What does Sup Forums think about coptic egyptians?

>>Native people of egypt descendants of the pharaohs (literally they are really KANGZ n SHIET)

>>Apostle saint Mark converted the Egyptians to coptic orthodox christianity and the patriarch of alexandria is his successor (HH Towardos the 2nd)

>>Have been Christian since around before 50 AD and havent changed their doctrines or added anything (*cough Roman catholicism *cough)

>>the women dont wear tents or cover themselves like muslim women

>>they hate muslims for doing to them what the white man did to native Americans

>>They love America and apparantly american counry music

>>never had any pedophilia or pederasty issues in the coptic orthodox church because and unlike the the catholic church, priests can keep their wives and have babies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtu.be/kOzPLXw1lMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are based......also heavily persecuted

Being Christian in the Middle East is pretty fucking based.

I don't

Kek

The only reason for their persecution is because some dindu nuffin arab started a cult in the 7th century and the armies of this cult leader invaded egypt and were kind at first but eventually forced them to speak arab or else theyll cut their tounges.

Just like dindu nuffin martin luther started protestantism and the Protestant colonizers persecuted the native americans using their distortion of Christianity as the muslims used their distortion if Christs word to subjugate the coptic Egyptians.

> (OP) (You)
>Being Christian in the Middle East is pretty fucking based.

Orthodox christians, especially the oriental orthodox christians, are probably the most based chads on earth. I hypothesize maybe theyre culture and influence can restore western civilization and make it better.

>Wuz Ejypt kangs.
They squatted in the ruins left behind after the real builders left.

> (OP) (You)
>>Wuz Ejypt kangs.
>They squatted in the ruins left behind after the real builders left.

Not really, the coptic egyptians havent ruled their country since they were invaded by the Roman Empire and then latervthe byzantibes and now the muslims for over 2000 years and they couldnt be able to have any say or due in their own country like they could prior to Romes invasion.

Not real Christians cuz they don't read da KJV Bible and they believe in all kinds of unbiblical stuff :^)

They have a church in Budapest.
Their priest said that refugees are parasites and Europe took the bait. Muslims will ruin Europe the same way they've ruined Egypt and the Middle East.
They sound pretty based.

To be fair, Sup Forums's worst case scenario for Europe is essentially the same this as happened to them irl

> (OP) (You)
>Not real Christians cuz they don't read da KJV Bible and they believe in all kinds of unbiblical stuff :^)

>>The bible was completed by the early church in the 4th century with over 70 books in it

>>the KJB came some time after the 16th century

>>saint mark was martyrd preaching to the coptics on how to be christians and appointed a bishop and a patriarch to be his successor and taught the Traditions of God protestants larp against

>>Protestants came about in 1517 when they rejected apostolic tradition and like MGTOW they went their own way

>>somehow the coptic Egyptians arent real christians

Kek

Also coptic orthodox Christians dont perform whats in pic related

>They have a church in Budapest.
>Their priest said that refugees are parasites and Europe took the bait. Muslims will ruin Europe the same way they've ruined Egypt and the Middle East.
>They sound pretty based.

They are based, infact Im a former protestant converting to coptic orthodoxy along with my girlfriend. Orthodox Christians are very based.

God bless them. We're already a minority here too, though not as much a minority as the Coptics.

We'll get rid of them shortly.

>We'll get rid of them shortly.

That is very not the way my brother.

Christian Leb? Keep up the good fight

> (OP) (You)
>God bless them. We're already a minority here too, though not as much a minority as the Coptics.

Your plight are the equivalent to the white south africans plight

Sure thing buddy, pic related is ypu

>Christcuck shitskins

What am I supposed to think of them? Moreover we wouldn't even be having this discussion if Christianity wasn't a universalist cancerous religion hellbent on bringing every non-white to white countries and ruining our nations over what a Jew taught.

This is why Paganism is superior to this shit.

>Christian Leb?
Maronite to be more specific. Thanks user.

>Your plight are the equivalent to the white south africans plight
How so?

Explain to me how Coptic Christianity isn't blasphemy
He means that you are a minority surrounded by a sea of shit like the Boers/Afrikans in South Africa

> (OP) (You)
>>Christcuck shitskins
>What am I supposed to think of them? Moreover we wouldn't even be having this discussion if Christianity wasn't a universalist cancerous religion hellbent on bringing every non-white to white countries and ruining our nations over what a Jew taught.
>This is why Paganism is superior to this shit.

Christ, the 12 apostles, their succesors, and the early christians werent white, infact itbwas non whites that gave us the gift of christs word until martin lutger twisted it and now look how fucked the west it.

Exactly, Christianity is a shitskin religion. All Christcucks need to get the fuck out of White countries and fuck off to the Middle East where they can be with their subhuman Abrahamic Muslim and Jewish brothers. Europe needs to become Pagan again.

List of people who still follow the Julian calendar(Christmas on 7th of January):
Serbs
Russians
Ethiopians
Egyptian Copts

The last of the Mohicans

>He means that you are a minority surrounded by a sea of shit like the Boers/Afrikans in South Africa
I see the connection, but we aren't being genocided.

Saint mark was an apostle of christ and died around 50 AD spreading the word of Christ to the coptics who were pagan at the time. The Egyptians have been christian long before any white person accepted christ, infact the white Romans were persecuting Christians before they became Christian.

They're mongrels.
>native

I don't think he was specifically referring to genocide as the whites aren't really being slaughtered en mass, just the fact that they are surrounded and shit could pop off at the drop of a hat
Ok, explain further, not a dick just genuinely interested

Kys sand nigger

They are the heirs of Ancient Egypt.

Too bad that they are spread out throughout the country and not concentrate in a specific region, so I doubt that they would be able to have their own state in case things turn to shit in the country.

Ah yes european paganism with the ritual sex orgies and human sacrifices and all sorts of degenerate nonsense that comes from the imagination of mere people.

>>>they hate muslims for doing to them what the white man did to native Americans
they do not hate muslims. they wish to live in peace with their muslim neighbors.

Okay if youre living in a muslim majority country, it would be retarded to start saying shit and getbyourself killed.

t. Molenbeek Muzz

(You)

Ah I see now. Thanks user.

> (OP) (You)
>They are the heirs of Ancient Egypt.
>Too bad that they are spread out throughout the country and not concentrate in a specific region, so I doubt that they would be able to have their own state in case things turn to shit in the country.

There are some coptic villages and towns and I think a coptic orthodox island, but theyre poor though but theyre friendly.

>Christ, the 12 apostles, their succesors, and the early christians werent white, infact itbwas non whites that gave us the gift of christs word until martin lutger twisted it and now look how fucked the west it.
Nah, you're a dirty sand nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Your welcome, also fukkin saved

There are indeed, but they are not concentrated in a given region like for instance the Maronites in Lebanon, where the majority (75-80%) of them live on the coastline between Beirut and Tripoli.

Identity Christianity goes against the teachings of Yeshua you stupid pagan faggot, they're as "Christian" as Wahhabis are to Islam

>unlike the the catholic church, priests can keep their wives and have babies
yea the absolute abstinence its a point that I never fully understood, at the end of the day its too dangerous....

The lighting in that Pic makes it look like it's from a video game.

Although Im not quite sure this applies to oriental orthodox priests, Im sure it applies for eastern orthodox priests.

I assure you its not.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW FURTHER HOW COPTIC CHRISTIANITY ISNT HERESY/BLASPHEMY

>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW FURTHER HOW COPTIC CHRISTIANITY ISNT HERESY/BLASPHEMY

Well why dont you explain why protestantism isnt heresy?

t.nigger kys

Because I'm trying to figure out why it's said that Coptic Christians are heretics/blasphemers, I want to know the exact reason why
Great argument untermensch

> (You)
>Because I'm trying to figure out why it's said that Coptic Christians are heretics/blasphemers, I want to know the exact reason why
>
>Great argument untermensch

Well its because Protestants adopted the 500 year old sola scriptura heresy and they dont believe in apostolic tradition and feel that its heresy, thats whybthey see the coptic church is heretical.

thx m8

There's a Coptic Orthodox Church near where I live. I haven't gone because I am a Catholic man, but I am curious to see what goes on in there.

The reason for abstinence, is for mobility. A priest with a family will hesitate when given difficult tasks.

The same sentiment was shown by a Coptic woman in this video.
youtu.be/kOzPLXw1lMg

Over 50% of priests were found to be sexually active and 6% or so were found to be fucking children. The reason that Catholic priests move from parish to parish so much is that they got caught beasting a boy.

why not? you're not going to burst into flames if you cross the threshold, y'know

you get the odd westernised hippie amongst middle eastern christian families, no doubt because their parents are reluctant to discuss the horrors they've experienced and their western schools tell them how wonderful islam is (as I posted here) but yes, most mena christians and eastern orthodox christians, especially greeks, serbs, bulgars, etc, seem pretty 'pilled on the mohammedan question

Totally support. Also, you're welcome in the US if you need to get away from the goat humpers.

first statement is correct, second is not. Are you some kind of mestizo squatting in my country?