Why don't you like strong women?

why don't you like strong women?
do you want weak womanly sons?

Other urls found in this thread:

myhentaicomics.com/index.php/Spear-Of-Just-Us-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A strong woman is not feminine.
Women are not suppose to be strong , they are suppose to be caring and nurturing.
Millions of years of evolution have made women into weak creatures with less brain matter than men because it was an evolutionary advantage and only those kind of women reproduced.
Women give birth
Men provide
This is why strong women are just retarded penis envious cunts that will never achieve a mans level of strength.

wasnt that bitch a dyke?

shhh, don't ruin his fantasies

>He wants to have soyboy sons.

Poast Moar

Who said I don't like strong women? I like my women to be fit.

Why does that fish have breasts?

Isn't that a tranny?

This.
It's also why despite countless support initiatives and a diabolically complicated societal structure, women are not even remotely as productive as men in the same jobs, mental and physical.
As ever with the bell curve some women can rise above the top, but there are more smart niggers than there are feministypically strong women, the number is minute.

this type of women looks like a man
normal men dont like that
only faggot and trap loving fuckboys like this

I wonder what that pussy smells like

Chicken.

enjoy
>myhentaicomics.com/index.php/Spear-Of-Just-Us-3

steak

Thank you :3

>What’s evolution

Okay, more for me.

this one is ok
she looks fit
the other one has shoulders wider than her hips

Nasty

>the strongest, smartest, most capable women in western society are spending their time making loads of children, because that would be evolutionarily sound
OR
>the strongest, smartest, most capable women in western society are spending their time working overtime for the boss so they don't get fired, vote leftwing to support other women and abstain from becoming a mother until their only option is single motherhood at old age which produces not a healthy child but a diseased cuck who can't handle the concept of violence because mummy is overtly protective of her only child
Pick one

why the fuck did you bring what our sons will be like into my sexual preference?

I wonder why the west has such low fertility rates?

>no strapon
whats the point?

fucking cuckolds

obligatory

So stupid. Strength just means she is strong of mind as well as fit. Femininity in females is being strong, caring and nurturing.

I support the strongest women reproducing. Weak women should not reproduce as much as they only make soyboys.

Women are not strong of mind
They are emotional and illogical
Strength of mind my ass
Femininity is being caring , nurturing, acting girly , weak and submissive
Also not looking like a man or a ham beast helps

>strong women
You need a tall woman with a above average IQ (with a tall father). Some 5'3 womanlet is guaranteed to give you retarded manlets.

post more

You’ve learned science from magazines, right?

this is not how evolution works
the most submissive and weak women reproduce
evolution doesnt care about your opinion

Pork.

Wow. This is unironically excellent. Thanks.

he is right
smart strong women that seek careers dont have kids , thus their genes dont get passed on

You can seduce her but if you just befriend her then the lil lezby dino seduces her and bangs her in her lab.

Just browse /fit/

I don't save many pics.

Those are air sacks