You're trying to eat lunch in a café in Cambridge and an SJW starts shrieking that you're a fascist and that your...

You're trying to eat lunch in a café in Cambridge and an SJW starts shrieking that you're a fascist and that your anti-Islam stance is racist.
How do you react?
youtube.com/watch?v=zhCbIBDV9cw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just ignore her and eat my lunch

who cares about her stupid opinions?

headphones and smug

lock eyes with the couple arguing while furiously sucking off a muslim dude and beating off two others, cuz im tolerant and britosh.

rape her

Soak her ugly face with pepper spray.

Aussie response would be to knock her out cold, keep eating lunch.

go scissor your girlfriend you slag

Tommy Robinson is a pro-Israel anti-Iran civic nationalist faggot.

People like her should work in factories. It's obviously not good for society when she tries to user her brain.

blink twice in confusion. say 'oookay' in that slow way that indicates to others that you're unfortunately stuck dealing with a crazy person, and try to eat lunch. Given that I'm likely surrounded by strangers, the best I can hope for is they'll think "oh, he got cornered by a crazy bitch", worst is "we're ready to lynch this racist bigot and string him up in the courtyard"

I kid, I kid. soyboys couldn't string up anyone

Ignore her. She's obviously crazy. Don't give any legitimacy to anything she's saying.
Go straight to the owner / manager to alert him of the situation.

Imagine the opposite situation happening you:
You go into your favorite sandwich shop and see the kikiest kike that ever kiked in there enjoying his lunch. You've seen him online advocating for the complete genocide of white males and the rape of white females.

Do you run up to him and start screaming at him?

Knuckle sandwich to face

Ignore her and call the police.

Tell her I'm an Islamofacist, remind her that in my religion we do not allow women to speak unless a man allows them to first, then call the sharia police to report this woman for walking around in public without a husband and without a burqa.

Record it and laugh at them. Let them display their own ignorance.

>when you are trying to enjoy a meal, a succulent British meal.
>This is democracy manifested.

if one simply looks at the definition of fascism one would notice that the LEFT is already FASCISM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

>what you said about Islam is racists
>so is Islam a religion or a race?
fucking leftists got BTFO. cant even put up a fight

>have you renounced Fascism
These people don't even know what Fascism is lmao. They think it's like being a religious heretic or something 'have you renounced satan'

Why do brits always sound so calm even when their mad with that accent? Its really weird.

Based

you'd literally shit yourself due to combined skin cancers and alcoholism which would gas out the store while you mumbled something about teh abbos and everyone tried to get away from you.

Shepherds pie right to the face with a pussy grab right behind it