Seiyuu

ITT
Seiyuu that are still virgins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqY3aIF8-mA?t=362
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-04/risa-taneda-recovers-from-treatment-gradually-returns-to-voice-acting/.119736
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actor-yoshimasa-hosoya-returns-to-work-after-4-month-hiatus/.119816
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actress-risa-taneda-will-not-return-for-food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3/.119821
sgcafe.com/2014/08/erio-touwas-voice-actress-asuka-oogame-trouble-vending-machine/
twitter.com/Emiryun
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/08/02/national/social-media-embracing-young-women-flocking-night-pools-set-image-aglow/
youtube.com/watch?v=wq_CgSwEhKE
youtube.com/watch?v=zIiJI8TEMrY
jin115.com/archives/52185103.html
bunshun.jp/articles/-/3458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>glorified prostitutes
>virgins
I bet like 90% of them started in the eroge industry and regularly sucked off yakuza dicks to progress

Isn't she a mother though or am I being baited right now

>eroge
Mai-san is a pure sorry.

Nice feet.

and Risa Taneda

Two of the purest!

>Seiyuu that are still virgins
You MIGHT find a male seiyuu who still is a virgin, but females? Good luck with that.

>voiced in an eroge
>some people still believe she's a virgin

I would marry her if I could.

>virgin
>literally a milf

Asami voiced hentai though, her voice is not a virgin anymore.

Kanae Itou! Maybe. Honestly, I don't care either way. I love Kanae Itou til the end of time.

and Taneda.

Why is Kanae Itou so unbelievably cute? I can't wait for her Niconico Tenshi no 3P special.

Unrelated but here's Kanae Itou trying out magic. youtu.be/tqY3aIF8-mA?t=362

>good news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-04/risa-taneda-recovers-from-treatment-gradually-returns-to-voice-acting/.119736
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actor-yoshimasa-hosoya-returns-to-work-after-4-month-hiatus/.119816

>bad news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/voice-actress-risa-taneda-will-not-return-for-food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-season-3/.119821

StB S3 when?

>StB S3 when?

Hopefully soon. I want more Kanae Itou roles.

She had one back in '13.

UGLY

Maita is the cutest and no amount of dicking she gets will change that.

Im sad now.

>teneda and hosoya come back at the same time

True OTP beyond 2D

Heh, looks like she's giving the slutshamers on Sup Forums the finger.

Erio from Denpa Onna's seiyuu is even shorter, believe it or not.

sgcafe.com/2014/08/erio-touwas-voice-actress-asuka-oogame-trouble-vending-machine/

ITT: post seiyuu that disappeared. Like

That's cute. Yeah, Kanae Itou isn't the shortest. I bet she felt happy knowing that other seiyuus like Asuka Oogame or Aoi Yuuki are shorter than her. But that's okay, Kanae Itou is the only short girl for me.

>That spot on her right side of her nose bridge

Does she wear glasses offscreen?

I'm not a glasses freak, but I wouldn't mind if more of the many glasses-wearing seiyuus were honest and wore them more often. Here's Emiri Kato.

Obviously

Mm, not sure. But I don't think so? This is something worth researching but I wanna lean towards no mostly because I feel like I'd have seen her actually wear real glasses in her more casual pictures.

Pic related is her as Meganee Akai from PriPara.

Emiryun reports from Bankubaa. Apparently the Leaves like very strong mints in their chocolate (or stronger than in Japan, anyway).

twitter.com/Emiryun

PS: Emiryun shares a birthday with Kanae.

Isn't this old hag the voice first of Miss Kobayashi?

I want to marry asa nee

Imagine Aoi stepping on you with those shoes!

PPS: Hopefully she's not choking on all that China-tier air from all the forest fire smoke up there. And her "imouto" here once said she has asthma, so it's probably best that she didn't come along.

List of seiyuu that have gone to night pool:

Ogura Yui
Uesaka Sumire
Hidaka Rina
Sakura Ayane
Touyama Nao
Fuchigami Mai
Kotobuki Minako
Yuuki Aoi
Tomatsu Haruka

>PS: Emiryun shares a birthday with Kanae.
Oh wow, that's cool. I never paid attention to anyone else's birthday but Kanae Itou's but I'll be sure to hope Emiri Katou a happy birthday when it shows up. Mine is actually this month. If only I can get Kanae Itou to say Happy Birthday directly to me.

I can't seem to find a picture of Kanae Itou and Emiri Katou together though sadly.

yeah right. i can tell just by looking at her

What about Jun Fukuyama? He also has the same birthday as them.

I want to have a threesome with Asa-nee and Sumire

Oh. Yeah. That's cool. I guess.

I don't really care for male seiyuus besides Wakakmoto, and to a lesser extent Nakamura.

Do you like any VAs other than Kanae?

Miyuki Sawashiro, Maaya Uchida, Nana Mizuki, Izumi Kitta, Ayaneru. I enjoy every Love Live, IM@S, IM@S CG, and BanG Dream seiyuu and their songs a lot. Wakamoto is a badass, Nakamura is a funny dude. I don't dislike any other seiyuus, I am just indifferent to all male ones. (Mostly because they're guys)

I have a good time recognizing voices when I watch but I always have to look it up. I appreciate every person's efforts in doing a job like this one and I'm always happy to hear the female seiyuus be successful.

It's just that Kanae Itou is just #1 in my heart when it comes to 3D girls, and it's been like that for 10 years. To me there is no one greater than her and I love her lots.

>He doesn't know.

I'm feeling a main role guys, I can feel it.

>Uesaka Sumire

She doesn't even know what night pool is.

You can't find a woman in Tokyo in their 20s who doesn't know what a night pool is. Much less a celebrity.

ITT unfunny white knight faggotry

What's this "night pool" I've heard so much about in Jap twitter anyway?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/08/02/national/social-media-embracing-young-women-flocking-night-pools-set-image-aglow/

It's basically a trendy way for sluts to find their Chads without going to goukon or clubbing. Makes you seem less slutty too I guess.

>Makes you seem less slutty
>watered down version of goukon/clubbing

Minako is now a macho man

Is it that hard to believe that anyone with a schedule as busy as hers still doesn't know the things you assume they do?

youtube.com/watch?v=wq_CgSwEhKE
>ナイトプールって何だとか

You're being an aho if you believe anything that these people say on the radio. There's nothing to be gained from admitting something like that.

Literally none of them

Sumire and Ai Uesaka JAV when?!!

Couldn't it have occurred to you that certain things that seiyuu say outside of voicing anime/vidya are more or less scripted? Not saying that it's not true that Uesaka really doesn't know what a night pool is, but you have to take everything celebs say with a grain of salt.

Does your favorite seiyuu get fanart and/or doujins?

What would Uesaka say if I asked her what a baby factory is?

She does, they're on Pixiv. Don't have any saved right now, though.

Did Teneda and Hosoya really get shipped? Nips used to ship Hosoya with Hikasa and kept asking her to go for him. Too bad she married someone else and he gets ship with Miyano these days.

In memory of Hikasa/Hosoya, here's their Inu x Boku SS duet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIiJI8TEMrY

What's known from the video is that Aoi knows more about night pool than Sumipe, and that she wants to talk to Aoi about it more, or have a chance to approach her.

If she's being as calculating with her words as you seem to generalize celebs to be, then she's not being careful enough, as
>杉田さんは。。。気配をお消しになる
can come off as rude.

I heard Nakamura and Sugita get BL doujins.

My favorite seiyuu makes fanart.

Hanakanaラブ

Aoi's plump butt.

What happened with Sumipe? I heard they would reveal some shit last month. Did it get covered by Namidai's scandal?

They are beautiful
Tfw no jap wife to breed happa children

jin115.com/archives/52185103.html
bunshun.jp/articles/-/3458

Koebuta were shit at predicting it turned out to be about Minori Chihara and her boyfriend. Nips gave no fucks about after the big one from Namidai.

I see, thanks.

Fuckin Japs and their monster calves. So jelly

Uchida Maaya JAV debut when?

Leaked sex video of the Uchida siblings when?

>20 something qts cant get laid without otaku violently sperging out
It almost makes me angry.

They voiced a lewd anime together.
Blame Japan's idol culture.

Subs fucking when

This is a japanese seiyuu virgin.

Mai seiyuufu Kaori Fukuhara's birthday (this Friday!) is one day before Kana Asumi's. What will you Yunofags be doing to celebrate?

Also, Yuka Iguchi was born literally one day before Tane-chan. Any photos of them together?

So...we might have a chance to hook up with our seiyuufus if we save up to go to Tokyo and bring our swimsuits? Good to know.

>First few pics were marrieds and a notoriously promiscuous VA

Maybe it's just me, but I have a slight suspicion OP is being sarcastic.

They go there as an excuse to put pictures of themselves wearing swimsuits on the internet. I doubt many would hook up with a fan.

Moar pics of seiyuu cosplaying their characters

I don't know how to react to that one.

Would you a double-reverse trap?

>Rieri as a trap
>sweating dick.jpg

What's with the exposed forehead lately?

Makes you want to squirt something white on it.

I want to taste that deko.

*bass intensifies*