>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 2/15/18
youtu.be/vqe43e3CSWs
>AG Sessions @Major County Sheriff's Association 2/15/18
youtu.be/JVdOpKzsxww

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzZgCzxGpT8
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She won the most votes!!! She won the election!!

PEOPLE CHOSE HER!!!

The only people who voted for drumpf are white rural retards and russian hacked votes!!!

MAGA?

I must say Ireland I thought this was going to be a shitposting thread when you linked it

A trustworthy Joeposter? What is this? Thanks for baking.

MAGA

>inb4 people respond to EUfag and Friends

HEEELP MUELLER IS KICKING IN MY DOOR WHERE DO I HIDE MY RUBLES HEEEELLPPPP

Is there a comfier tv show than My Classic Car?

youtu.be/mzZgCzxGpT8

Internet Research Agency has been conclusively proven to shill for trump on here and reddit.

>Californians
>people

>5-10 million illegals shilling for Democrats is OKAY.

>13 Russian memesters meme'ing is indictment worthy.

First time baking. Hope I didn't fug it up

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an P

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an C

>Gimme an H

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

WHATS THAT SPELL??

Orders given by the newly assigned judge in former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s criminal case have raised the possibility that the retired general’s guilty plea in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation may get thrown out.

In November, Flynn plead guilty to one count of lying to the FBI about contacts he had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition in December 2016

Observers, including President Donald Trump, noted there was nothing inappropriate about the incoming national security adviser talking to representatives from foreign governments. The conversations had nothing to do colluding with the Russians during the presidential campaign, which was supposedly the focus of Mueller’s investigation.

Not impeachment

I hope Trump does thing
It's boring on the weekends

Mueller had to indict SOMEONE
None of them will be convicted

anmetsy?

“In nearly 25 years on the bench, I’ve never seen anything approaching the mishandling and misconduct that I’ve seen in this case,” Sullivan said at the time.

The judge “was furious that the federal government had repeatedly withheld evidence from the Stevens defense and has been known ever since as a judge who is a stickler for making sure defendants are allowed access to all the evidence they are entitled to,” York wrote

What was the last thing you ate?

A piece of lasagna and a wienerschnitzel

My guess is voter ID is not one of the changes Repa want to make? Just cracking down on ‘fake’ social media. Which, creating fake social media is not a crime. And is just absurd on its face that this would be a crime. I thought foreigners were protected under the Constitution or some shit? The catch here is none of these Russians will ever see USA court. Therefore they are innocent of all charges. (The looney left) won’t give this credit, but that’s how it works in USA. If anything this ‘indictment’ is rather troubling in its lack of real crimes being broken. Money fraud is about all they have when you read the actual charges. What does all this mean? Who is this guy in Cali?

Just ate a granola bar thing

When he took over the Flynn case in December, Sullivan ordered Mueller’s team “to produce all discoverable evidence in a readily usable form.” And he declared that “if the government has identified any information which is favorable to the defendant but which the government believes not to be material, the government shall submit such information to the Court for in camera review.”

In other words, the judged declared that he, not Mueller, would be deciding what evidence needs to be turned over to Flynn’s legal team.

It is copy pasta

Takes one to know one.

Kebab, coke and chips.

*burbs*

Another CIA/FBI false flag, how many times had this kid been investigated and not been arrested? CIA/FBI probably interfered to let this happen.

As part of his plea agreement, Flynn had foregone “the right to any further discovery or disclosures” from government prosecutors.

“It certainly appears that Sullivan’s order supersedes the plea agreement and imposes on the special counsel the obligation to reveal any and all evidence suggesting that Flynn is innocent of the charge to which he has admitted guilt,” wrote National Review‘s Andrew McCarthy, a former federal prosecutor, reported.

One piece of evidence that may prove helpful to Flynn is that FBI agents who conducted his interview in Jan. 2017 — among them special agent Peter Stzok of anti-Trump text fame — came away believing he was telling the truth.

“On March 2, Comey testified to a closed session of the House Intelligence Committee that, while Flynn may have had some honest failures of recollection during the interview, the agents who questioned him concluded that he did not lie,” according to McCarthy.

a spider..while sleeping

Hey Oven-dodger.
Excited for episode 6?

>Democrats are fucking SCARED of Russia changing votes.
>Democrats are FUCKING SCARED of Voter ID

How do they justify these two positions

chocolate for dat magnesium

2 egg omelette with ground beef in it

Every time he communicated with someone on the internet, he was actually communicating with an agent.

Wrong. The Cali guy is cooperating. It’s the only person arrested so far, and probably the only one who will get arrested.

THE JIG IS UP BOYS

>turns out all the Russian shill theories were true
>trumptards now change their opinion from “it’s not true” to “it’s no big deal”
It’s be funny if it wasn’t so predictable.

Democrats don't need to justify themselves since they've got legions of brainless shitskins ready to vote for them for gibs

You’re a homo?

hey dude, you see the news yesterday? the "Russian collusion" narrative is over

This is a good article. It was York or McCarthy wasn't it?

Paul Sperry also made great article of Brennan

realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/02/11/former_cia_director_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

highly recommended

I wouldn't be surprised, all of the people he talked to were probably Feds telling he should do it

>It’s the only person arrested so far
uh huh

Ew

>First time baking.

California should make her their president.
>We will have to use our own missile defense on nukes launched from a rogue California in all directions.
A damn shame, really...

the fuck did you just say to me

Hey lad, I've maintained for a long time that for example /sg/ is a Russian shill operation and that Russia did fuck up in the 2016 election, you can search archives if you want to.

Textbook study about why you shouldn't stay stupid shit drunk at the bar

Their method of combating election interference is to make sure all of our voting machines are the ones made by Soros-linked companies.

They shilled for trump, for Sanders, and then against trump

>the only person arrested so far
yup

This is what really fucking pisses me off. Literal illegal fucking immigrants are running around protesting Trump praising Dems. That’s fucking cool. But 13 fuckers in Russia posting shit on an international forum is illegal? Fuck that.

You don't need to be old to become an intern of the CIA.

looks good sir, thanks for baking

Leftists view open contradictions as a sign of intelligence.
You're not stupid for holding two obviously contradictory ideas. You're educated and intelligent.

>enuf!

Mueller is only getting started. Next to be indicted are Hope and Corey Lewandowski

It's good when cooked right.

Make sure no one's offered to take from the baker next time; and please don't announce using Joe. Splits everywhere, many such cases.

Hey kike-fren.
Are you excited for episode 6 today?

No one cares about rastapopoulos

Hypocrisy is the heart of being a liberal Democrat. They are evil swine.

>shit on an international forum is illegal
To be fair, this is cutting quite a few corners in what they did.

10 seconds after Cali seceded.

Shills are pretty low energy today

k

>justify
The never justify the stupidity of their mutually exclusive positions

:3
noted

>soros owns less than 2% of the parent company of the company that makes some voting machines
>clearly, we must conclude that soros is personally manipulating the vote counts
You have no idea how business or technology operate.

>t. Russian Muellerbot

You know exactly what he meant but aren't you smart for taking him literally. You must watch Richard and Mortimer.

It's just one guy with points so stupid and incomplete it's not worth it

keep posting more people that are suing the DOJ you dumbfuck

They’ll come give it a second

>But 13 fuckers in Russia posting shit on an international forum is illegal? Fuck that.
I agree
which is why your statement is so wrong

If we're setting the bar for election meddling at facebook memes, I know some jews in aipac I'd like to point out....

From this specific indictment from yesterday you morons. And, both of those men are fighting the charges,

I just made 1 cup and 1L thermos full of Royal English Black tea and im full /comfy/ mode shitposting on a Saturday morning

>keep posting more people that are suing the DOJ
i'd like to see these guys try

>both of those men are fighting the charges
they both literally pleaded guilty to those charges

There you are!

JUST how stupid are you? Tell me, I'm dying to know.

Why would they sue DOJ when they're not even in the states and the indictments will be used as badges of honor

looks too ethnic

You ever make omu-rice?

>13 people meme post of FB/Twatter
>highly coordinated espionage campaign

you've pulled a solid 12 hour shift. and on a friday night even. staff must be getting squeezed

And they're suing the doj for violating their constitutional rights. I.e. they're fighting the charges.

If you plead guilty and then it comes out that evidence of methods were tainted the case is still thrown out.

I might have to call your police for using a racist caricature!

They are running out of money

Stealing IDs and bank fraud are really the only crimes I see that are legit.

7 points smarter than (You).