Lads, a few buildings came down in Swansea

mods deleting Brit/pol/

Anyone else survive the earthquake?

Wtf

>why were we priuned
The earthquake wasn't supposed to happen

the thread didn't make it

yes lad but we lost the last thread in the carnage

Just had a look through some of the profiles of the girls on twitter complaining about the earthquake, is every woman in this country a normie slut jesus christ what a mess

give me a rundown
i've no beef with the welsh, as long as they remember their place

IMAGES IN FROM SWANSEA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean the south? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London alone? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Southerner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see the South while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

The South is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate The South you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in the South is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

anyone else feel it then doubt themselves only to come online and have it confirmed.

dumb frogposter

STOP READING BOOKS

THEY ARE CRAFTY TRAPS DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR LIFE.

dumb frogposter

When I am king!!!!

A Mohammad for every home!!!!

Muhammad's will be accepted. please fill out the correct corresponding form.

Keep your fucking earthquakes on your own side of the sea thanks.

SWANSEA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE WHATS GOING ON LADS

>military tests in the brecon beacons
>barracks there scheduled close
>mysterious tremmor occurs
>all threads mentioning it deleted
>Swansea left in tatters
I wonder

south coast master race reporting in

They generally see those girls getting attention and boys and try to emulate them and conform. The human condition is in a serious mess.

what were they testing lad?
we have a right to know

>anyone else feel it then doubt themselves only to come online and have it confirmed

yes lad, thought I was having funny turn then settled on maybe the wheels on my chair moved back whilst at the same time still doubting myself and maybe I did have a mini-stroke

mods=dogs

ARGHHHHHHHH

>South East shitters thinking they're masterrace because they're close to daddy Londonistan
lmao kill yourself

Literally the largest earthquake in history hit Swansea
I’m currently sinking into the ocean rn as I write this

>by big new tv
>is almost too big for stand, literally only mm to spare
>we should tape this down
>gf not happy says it will look shit
>what if theres an earthquake
>"THeres never going to be an earthquake here"

mfw today

LADS WHY HAVEN'T THE TORIES SENT IN THE ARMY TO OCCUPY SWANSEA

ITS FUCKING NUTS HERE

>PIC RELATED

Success breeds jealousy.
Jealousy breeds spite.
Spite spawns lies.

S E E T H I N G

TREMORS KEEP FLYING OVER THE HOUSE AND THE POWER JUST WENT OUT LADS, I THINK THIS IS IT

You shouldn't watch television. Tell her that from me as well.

>Why were we pruned lads?

>tfw you're so devoid of habbenings even Sup Forums prunes you

dumb frogposter

Deano posting on /ck/

i didn't even say that you spastic
south coast is GOAT
fuck london
>t. northern trogolodyte

>implying I'm jealous when I live in the Cotswolds
Literally kill yourself on London fumes you Kentish peasant.

Fuck, I thought it was just a truck driving past my house.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw&list=PLuGAp3yai9wpsu-antGzVuHBkccotX65Q

Swansea's in fucking ruins lads

Is it okay to live in Devon right by Dartmoor? I did it to get away from London, you see.

Could be anything really, Wales is generally a testing ground for experimental shit

Is your TV ok?

South east , blacked
the north, poored
south west, perfection

What generation of women is the worst the current gen z or millenials

cum garghling faggot

You people really aren't funny.

gen z. the gender divide among gen Z is going to be quite hilarious.

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5200516

HAHAHAHAHA!

Whiter than you Mohammed Al-Hotpot

lad

Devon's literally God's county, people who say that about Yorkshire are retards.

Oh my fucking god

Based.

Sometimes I see Britcucks unironically talking about footie in outer/pol/ and I burst out laughing.

Felt it lying in bed in Manchester.

A very gentle sway, was like being a water bed for a few seconds.

Who'd have thought being a lazy cunt browsing pol would lead to a once in a lifetime experience.

I really like it here. I considered Cumbria but I can't understand what they're saying.

I was born in Carmarthen, up in a tiny cottage on the black mountains. Earthquake stirs me.

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM DYING THE EARTHQUACK IS GETTING CLOSER FUCK
ITS GOING UP THE LEFT WING CHEEKY TREMOR RIGHT INTO THE CUNTING GOALMOUTH YESSSS INTO THE BACK OF THE NECK GO ON YOU BEAUTY SHAKE THE SHIT OUT OF ME FUCKKKK

are you a male or a female

its in perfect working order

kek my exact experience also in manchester

>the gender divide among gen Z is going to be quite hilarious.

what did you mean by this

felt it all the way in brighton
my arsehole is still quivering

is YMCA dead?

atleast you used black tape lad and not brown parcel tape

10/10 for aesthetics

>tfw all the asian women in my building all started screaming and ran to the exit as all the lads were bantsing about it was just the new guy's mum just turned on her new vibrator

>Be Anglo
>Get raped by Pakis
>Get acid thrown at you
>Get Earthquaked

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Mo Salah "I'll be Muslim too" chant, Liverpool FC
youtube.com/watch?v=94Js5Fr7VR4

The absolute state if Liverpool supporters lads

>brighton
>arsehole
>quivering

>that vid
jesus it's been a while

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL

Global warming user.

Saucy, mate

>Irish dystopia

Liverpool and Glasgow were a mistake.

>Football fans are organised, right wing and absolutely based

The bottom of the heap desu. *sigh* I suppose it's left to us gamers to save the white race *cracks knuckles* *adjusts fingerless gloves* *types furiously*

Can't believe it took a fucking earthquake to get some decent banter on Brit/pol/ for the first time in a year.

Aren't there NPPs in South Wales?

Swansea in Fukushima 2.0 crisis when?

God speed lads. Tsunami in bound.

football fans are hypocrites, my uncle allways complains about the pakis and wogs of FB and then allways talks about how mbububhakaka is the best winger in the world

All I can hear is siren's, mates reckon some buildings have come down by the coast

wtf is npp

Things you've learned while on Brit/pol/, GO

>Football is degenerate
>Take everything Americans say or do with a pinch of salt

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>>Take everything Americans say or do with a pinch of salt
you should of knew that at least since iraq

>4.2 earthquake damaging an NPP

"no"

image for

Mr wurhlwide
Mr 305

COME ON MY SON!

>Helicopters, ambulances, fire engines and police vans everywhere

Poortherners are the most sensitive little snowflakes you’ll ever come across, and they live up to all the stereotypes.

Which Black Panther character are you lads?
I'm Shuri
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43079341
>Produced by Yemisi Adegoke, Design by Olaniyi Adebimpe and Development by Olawale Malomo.

How to survive living in a car

My fellow bongs getting excited over a 4 scale earthquake when I sat through an 7 once. Get on my level.

Kek

I knew that already, it's just been more noticeable since I first posted here a few years back.

*looks you up and down* *chuckles* think you can take on reddit kid? *army of intellectuals steps out of darkness behind me* time to take down this racist, misogynist cesspit once and for all

i learned about economics by discussing freddo bars

That Britain is dead.

Take off your meme flag, where are you at?