Tfw joe rogan reks Sup Forums easily

>tfw joe rogan reks Sup Forums easily
timestamp is 2:10:54

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnI2Lap4yJo
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
youtube.com/watch?v=-dqy6-1yfhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot vid, I'm too drunk for this bait right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=UnI2Lap4yJo

>"Africans are smart, look at Elon Musk"
lmao
he's right though we are chimps relative to the musk man

>we're all equal individuals man
>lol no wtf im not moving to the congo

t.Joe "BTFO the bogans" Rogan

why can't you admit that he destroyed the Sup Forums narrative about nonwhites? is it that painful?

>reks Sup Forums easily
The only way anyone can rek Sup Forums is if they gas all Jews, Muslims, faggots, niggers, and cucks which would leave us no more enemies and then we would have no more reason to exist. We would be truly rekt.

He's right about treating individuals in an unbiased manner as for all we know the smartest person in the world could well be a black african, but he's ignoring the trending patterns of demographic shift and the societal implications of these contrasting collectives upon which generalizations can be made

noticing collective group patterns != racism

discriminating on said patterns on an individual basis = racism

the only pod casts of his worth watching are the ones with graham hancock and randall carlson

His example for a successful African is a white man and you think this contradicts anything the racists on Sup Forums say?

Sup Forums

This user is 100% correct

cool

No shit you fucking nigger, just because you see some autistic spouting off about hyper-individualism in our society (which means social media collectivism) doesn't mean we don't believe in the individual

But it's kind of worthless when members of certain groups prove themselves useless or destructive time and time again

>not the alex jones one

It's true.

youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
yes correct

Rogan is clearly one of us. That was a joke going around here on the day of the launch that we should pretend to be pro black and say Africa has done so much for the world. And when a lefty asks for a specific example cite Elon Musk. The man undoubtedly lurks.

meant for

Oh also, checked m88

That's just as well because I am a Tzionist.

>Elon Musk

A white man is your only example of a intelligent successfully African? holy shit you are dumb!

he didn't mention elon at all, nice pilpul.

I think I hear him say this same thing in another podcast... at the time I thought he was having troubles following his own toughts... but could be possible that he is doing this consciously? a subliminal redpill on race? I mean who in their right mind would say that elon musk is a black person becouse he was born in africa?

clearly elon is white and joe is juxtaposing how smart elon is....

very intersting this hole thing.

>2:10:08
he started going on about Africans from dutch and German descent like what a shit argument

use your fucking ears brainlet

I'm going to hunt you down and shove a knife up your butthole faggot.

I’ll say this again. What he said was being joked about on the day of the launch in several threads, almost word for word. Rogan lurks.

Joe Rogan Is SUCH A PUSSY!

Are you?

Are you deaf? He literally mentions Elon Musk and uses him as an example of a smart African, and says that we're all stupid compared to him.

ah yes, joe rogan the renowned intellectual giant

>ELON MASK AN AFRICAN
FUCKING LOL,
>REAL AFRICAN AMERICAN
he's fucking DUTCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy FUCK

Is Joe aware the Jews think he's literally not even a human being?

Roe Jogan is a meme

Oh we know you are human beings.

are you fucking retarded? he mentioned elon literally in the exact spot you timestamped claiming that ELON MUSK IS AN AFRICAN and NOT WHITE

Joe rogan has become a major controlled media faggot. WEED LMAO

Oh okay Joe, you win. Let’s brings third world unskilled migrants in to take over everything. It’s not like whites made 97% of all human accomplishments and whites also maintain the industrial components, architecture and farming.
He is a brainlet beyond belief. Whites had functioning societies because the population had the skills to maintain it from the inventors. No point in inventing something if no one knows how to use it. Just look at third world countries for fuck sake.

its funny how tony reacts to the idea that elon is "a real african".... meanwhile joe is trying to correlate that elon is "african", tony is reacting like "what?, what is happening here?...." "hes an african? oh really?" "wow danm"

"....the dutch settle that area, he is the descendant of those people...." hahahaha fuking joe is playing some not so subliminal redpilling on race game.

He knows his limits, still drops moderate redpills. A definite lurker.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dqy6-1yfhg