Tie - Masonic meaning?

Why do we wear ties? It symbolizes a rope around your neck and comes from Masonic rituals.

Mind giving us some evidence, or an article?
Normally conspiracy theorists give us a bunch of information that at least attempts to prove what they're claiming,

Yea it symbolizes chains.
Blue collar = doggy

Free men wear bandanas

it makes us attractive you retard you should just try

But it literally symbolizes a rope, it even has a slip knot.

like any golden necklace or bracelet resembles shackles right? What are you, 14?

It's trim, it conceals the buttons of your shirt.

White collar symbolizes pedophile
White collar = Catholic Priest

>rope
The collar covers most of the tie.

The tie helps add colour and texture to an otherwise bland suit, but does so in a way that matches the style of the suit. It's a way of styling up something that's meant to be boringly professional. A bow tie is the same thing, but is worn by intellectuals, comics and con artists.

it's a croatian slave leash that became a stylish way of showing your colours to your friends.
and yes the colours matter to the upper echelons of the masonic orders
Right now the purple revolution is going on in America. Why that colour? two reasons, first it's the mixing of red white and blue, second it's a royal colour reminding americans they were always property of the british crown (since 1783 and definitely after 1913).

Retard. The tie used to be a broad napkin to protect your shirt from sauce. It gradually became a fashion statement and became thinner and made of silk.

woke : the post

Are you a wagecuck?

>woke

slave leash, going back two thousand years, dildo sitter

really now?

Actually, yes. Exactly like that. Who do you think is selling you that JEWelry? I’ll give you a hint.

no, but I see you every morning while I'm at my shop "working" for myself, Bulgariabro.

Take a look at these two men. Who looks more professional? That's right, ties are good. If you feel uncomfortable by wearing them you might be a child.

So they can strangle you more easily.

It's a shame that bowties are considered too formal for work, I like them better than ties.

Pocket square master reporting in, too.