We actually NEED more Tactical Bowlcuts

Every time there's a happening, faggots REEE and scream "false flag" in desperate attempts to damage control. That kind of damage control leads to insanity, because the tinfag route basically leads to unironically believing that terrorism and mass shootings don't real, when we know they do from studying black and latino gang crime. You can't deny one but not the other. Here's a radical idea:
>we need to dominate the fear market
Normies don't respond to "argumentation ethics". They aren't rational. They don't care about evidence, and most important things you don't get to vote on anyway (abortion, gay marriage, etc), so their vote doesn't matter and you'll never be able to rely on it anyway. The ONE THING that normies respond to in a predicable fashion is fear and intimidation. The Left has known this and used it with great success for the last 100 years. Stop trying to get normies to like and support you, start terrifying them into giving you what you want. If we corner the market on Tactical Bowlcuts, we'll win.

Prove me wrong.
>inb4 you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=534wv52MI6k
youtube.com/watch?v=_ocfE8Ua-7U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Zilkha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump it for fucks sake, this thread is GOOD!!!

Bump/

//Bump

sage this kike false flag

Bumping for the lols

Bump

Tyrone bump

>lols
Lurk moar

Learn how to type proper English kike
Saged

youtube.com/watch?v=534wv52MI6k

bump

Lol... I call that haircut “the Charleston shooter” i am in the south, that haircut is very common on children of college football fanatics

Before Charleston it was the “Clemson bowl”

Whoever dominates the fear market, that's who I am against.

Fear is the mind killer. It kills your mind and makes you crazy. I am against crazy.

Tell the truth, let others tell the truth, and clean your room.

Liberals need to start dying.

>shoot niggers
>bitches on Tumblr crawling over each other to declare their love

youtube.com/watch?v=_ocfE8Ua-7U

the bowlcut to rule them all

here here

This is a refreshing perspective, you get a bump.

>we'll win when we make the plebs fear us

They ARE using fear, but not in the way that you think. Meme magic is real and they use fear to get the plebs to meme up negative outcomes. We need to make the leftists fear us while making the plebs realize that the only thing they have to fear is fear itself.

Rather that taking something that is 'abnormal' (such as a bowl cut) and embracing it. I think we should do the same thing but with something much more normal. For instance, imagine if we were to make the kikes and commies cry about anyone wearing dress clothes.

>slacks and a button up are gnatzi apparel!!!

Bumping because actually sounds good

>because the tinfag route basically leads to unironically believing that terrorism and mass shootings don't rea

Also, you do realize that calling something a false flag is not saying that it didnt happen or that people didnt die.. It is saying that the killing was orchestrated and conducted by a group that wants everyone to think a different group is actually responsible for it.

You have a brain, use it.

Is this a thinly-veiled Siege post?

+1 Insightful.

Bump for laughs

>calling something a false flag is not saying that it didnt happen or that people didnt die
99% of the time around here it is, schizos fill hundreds of threads with evidence of "crisis actors" and other bullshit

OP why you memeflag? Seriously why you do this?

>calling something a false flag is not saying that it didnt happen
How new are you? Weren't you here for C-Ville -- it literally "didn't happen", just like the Orlando Night club, and Las Vegas. no one died, all "actors".

Would you newfag fucking retards stop complaining about it, we had memeflags for years until 2014. IP flags are cancer, it makes slavs and low IQ niggers constantly shitpost about country flags and derail threads. Get over memeflags, seriously. The more you complain, the more we use them to fuck with cunts like you.

Not complaining buddy, just curious why you memeflaggers do it.

Are you embarrassed by your country?

>Dominate the fear market when we're this fucking close

Because it reminds us of the good old days, and because Nupol can't have a fucking conversation without seeing your IP flag, so it tortures you into going back to

Memeflags derail threads more than IP flags, so that can't be your real reason for using one.

Plus it makes you look like you're hiding something, which reduces your credibility, and it even kind of presents you as a shill, even if you're not.

>Memeflags derail threads more than IP flags
No, you retards derail threads talking shit about the IP flag you see far more often, that's why you're mad when you can't see it. You have nothing to post if you can't see the flag.

Do you believe IP flags can't be faked?

No they can easily be faked with VPN.

>No they can easily be faked with VPN.
Then they're as pointless as meme flags, what are you complaining about?

Sorry I derailed your bowlcut thread asking why you hide your origin behind a Europe flag.

Bowl cut cult

kek
Bowlcut nationalism

Don't apologize, you were nice enough to bump at least.

Turks really want to be in the EU why else?

>Implying they did it right the first time
There's a reason Savitri Devi called him "too much sun, not enough lightning". The second time around we'll have to be ruthless.

>we must secure a future for white children that we'll never have

These cia mkultra type shootings are activated after the system gets hit. Most recently the nsa obviously had a bunch of their people killed, and covered it up with some lame over-repeated story of some idiot driving a car straight at their security towers.

Their response was obviously to activate mk ultra assets to kill innocents.

If you're going to go bowler cut, kill jewish billionaires and high placed spooks. Not innocent people. That just feeds into the system's obvious attempt to disarm America.

>That just feeds into the system's obvious attempt to disarm America.
If the false flags are "to disarm america" how come it results in tripled firearm sales every time?

Because the already owning gun owners are doubling up in case the jews go for a gun grab.

The cia wants to create a civil war because they lost control of the presidency. I don't get why Trump doesn't just delete them as an organization entirely.

I don't think you can find data to back up the claim that gun owners are the ones buying enough firearms to triple the number of purchases. Even if that were true, it still means that at each "false flag" millions more firearms enter public circulation. Its already going to be a logistical nightmare if they ever want to ban them, but each year that nightmare compounds exponentially. I just don't see how these 30 odd years of "false flags" have helped them in their goal of ending firearms ownership.

>The cia wants to create a civil war
So they can lose all the tax revenue that funds their $30 billion dollar black ops budget? Civil War means the US economy tanks and the CIA basically shrinks to being almost non-existent. Why would they want that over perpetuating the current economy and international debt markets they live off of?

this is perfect! great movement, can’t wait to strike fear into the hearts of these fucking commie cucks. time to take our country back!! i’ll be getting my tactical bowl cut later today.

They have plenty of black ops child trafficking and drug money. They also work for higher masters in the banking industry which would pay the cia leaders to sellout the greater organization for their goals of thwarting the current president. This is of course assuming he is not just another psy op.

The shootings further arm the populace, which pushes forward their "civil war" narrative they are pushing. Their first narrative was war with Russia, but since that has failed at every turn, this is the next step in their plans to undermine the country for jewish and social engineer interests.

>They have plenty of black ops child trafficking and drug money.
Not enough to replace the income lost from the conventional economy. Even the illegal stuff depends on the economy not collapsing.

Nah, civil war is the extreme opposite of what the CIA and their masters want. They have the most centralized federal government in history, and they want to build on it and create a world government. They don't want a civil war that would retard their agenda by 100 years like the last one did.

You're wrong, they know they cannot salvage the USA, because the JQ is being discovered, among the white elites who have been serving them. The next play is trying to take down the US economy. Which is why hedge funds are all short and trying to pull down the economic progress Trump has brought in.

The liberals will do anything to get the AR15 banned. Let's use their hashtags to make clear, that the jews want their children to get shot in school:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Zilkha

>they know they cannot salvage the USA, because the JQ is being discovered
lol no this is a Sup Forums and alt-right fantasy, the JQ was far more widely known and discussed from Henry Ford's books in the 1920s all the way to the 1980s when people like WIlliam Luther Pierce were still around. People today are LESS redpilled on the JQ than in the recent past. Even the alt-right is a weaker version of previous Natsoc/Fascist/WN movements. We aren't stronger, we're weaker, and getting weaker judging by how cucked "mostly white" nationalists are today. We probably won't have more than another 12-15 years to do something about white genocide before our demographic crisis hits the point of no return.

If this is true, why are jewish senators trying to create laws which make "white supremacy" into being "terrorism". The system wants a war clearly. This is also why cia and fbi agents are pushing kids online to be violent revolutionaries. Anything to destabilize the current political order which is not exactly controlled by them.

bowl cuts are like the gayest haircut ever

>why are jewish senators trying to create laws which make "white supremacy" into being "terrorism"
Because they can actually get away with it in an age full of soyboys and progressive idiots. There are LESS people that will flip out over shit like that then in the past. Prove me wrong.

Getting my first tactical bowlcut next week. I'm feeling very unprepared and vulnerable without my tactical bowlcut.

bowlcuts are the best haircuts to show off your anglo superiority. you’ll never see a jew with a bowl cut, their curly locks don’t allow for it.

Yes, but they use the opportunity the security apparatus of the system is creating for them.

Every time a white person shoots up yet another public area, faggots REEE and scream "false flag" in desperate attempts to damage control. That kind of damage control leads to insanity, because the tinfag route basically leads to unironically believing that white people shooting shit up isn't real, when we know they do from studying Sup Forums and the likes of nikolas "if you snooze you lose" Cruz. You can't deny one but not the other. Here's a radical idea:
>we need to dominate the autism cut
Normies don't respond to "argumentation ethics". They aren't rational. They don't care about evidence, and most important things you don't get to vote on anyway (BLACKED, waifu marriage, etc), so their vote doesn't matter and you'll never be able to rely on it anyway. The ONE THING that normies respond to in a predicable fashion is the autism cut. The Left has known this and used it with great success for the last 100 years. Stop trying to get normies to like and support the autism cut, start terrifying them into giving you what you want. If we corner the market on Tactical autism Bowlcuts, we'll win.

Prove me wrong.
>inb4 stop being autistic

>tfw my mom made me have one when I was little because she thought it was hilarious

>BOWL CUT INTENSIFIES

threadly reminder he's married to a kike

Can't we just use the neonazi haircut instead? I'd rather they think I'm going to have them round up and gassed then have a group of chads tackle me to the ground whenever I reach into my coat to get some gum or whatever.

Dylann put way more thought into his....incident, than most of, if not all of these school shooter edgelords.

Bowl cuts are reserved for the superior Asian man.

Nigger here. What is the nigger equivalent bowl cut for brothers like me who don’t wear weaves?

>superior Asian man.
>feminine manlets are somehow le ebin master race
good one Havier

I think every nigger hairstyle is a sort of bowlcut because nigger hair always looks retarded

I'll bite.

good work double-o-seven

You don't need a bowl cut to scare people, you already have your black skin.

fucking finally

What if I'm old and going bald though?

>LoLs
I like your style, annon. I'd fuck your girl, too.

This.
Curly yiddish afros will never obtain peak performance and texture.

go back to leftypol