Remember why we fight, Sup Forums

Remember why we fight, Sup Forums.

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children - 14 words

The Beauty Of The Aryan Woman Must Not Perish From Earth - 88 precepts

Fight what? who?
Sup Forums never fights.

We're a board of peace.

and how are we currently "securing" our aryan race? norway is turning more and more to race mixing

It's worth it all the way.

White lives matter.

>Sup Forums
>fight

nope, thots are liberal and pro immigrant
I fight for my vidya gaems

To suffocate children?I didn’t sign up cor this?

Fight so real men can fuck your mother's and sisters? Grow up virgins

LOL
none of you ever do anything other than complain. You don't fight, you sit back and jerk off to anime girls while pretending to be far more influential than you are
You fags amount ti no amount of power or influence

>implying a woman that skinny could naturally bear a child without complications

You really think anyone here is affected by your tired and petty insults?

Please white people love to vote and act against their own self interest. Take the black pill and just check out. Let this shithole called the west burn into the ground.

Feels good man, Feels good
When Ahmed slices off the head of Stacey or puts a full clip of bullets into Timmy it makes my cock hard.
>Muh refugees welcome
Top kek

I get far more pleasure watching these people get smoked in the streets then trying to advocate for them after they spit on me and call me names.

i member

>for some thot with a kid

no thanks, femkike

nudes or traditional waifus, fags?

Why not both?

alrighty then/

So much giving up, I really hope this is shilling.
Fucking sad, really fucking sad anons.
For those reading this post, OP is right, don't forget what we're fighting for.
There always was and will be hope.
Don't let people get their way with you.

I don't fight firstly.
And if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't have that image in my mind as motivation. I bet you'll love that woman whenever Tyrone comes along and pleases her you stupid, feel good message, cuck.

You're actually nigger tier stupid to actually think Sup Forums has this positive motivation, ie. "loves the white race" in their mind whenever they're here shitposting.
In reality, Sup Forums just happens to hate the other races more. This site runs on hatred and nothing else.

>fighting for the female jew

Get a wife soon and make white babies. I command you.

EU posters worst posters.

There is no giving up. We take our ambitions to our last fleeting breath. We will survive, whether that dream be in our hearts as we fight, or burning in my soul as I live. Hail victory, ss.

>Blonde hair
are we fighting for the germanic people?

The only thing snow niggers from Scandinavia have ever been good at, as far as fighting is concerned, is killing one another. When they have to fight real enemies, as in Muslim scum, they just stand by and let their women be fucked by Muslims.

Cease this at once, degenerate

May the beauty of the white race never perish from the earth

kek

nobody here fights anyone lol

>protip: don't be like this, it's miserable

we fight for single moms

>the psy ops will continue
>the overton window shifts further
try to stop us

I remember

For Israel...

God bless her she is a fighter. Pic related explains how to support her movement, you can put up 120dB posters or spread it online.

>Turkey
>Europe
And lmao i even see syria! this map zooms out every 10 years or what?
Turkey suprisingly has alot of blondes, in the netherlands where i live, we only have shitskins or palle as white turks.

>thread of things I won't have

if you're in a fringe political movement that ISN'T seeking to overthrow the ruling class, but instead distracts itself with retarded culture wars or minorities, did you ever consider you might be the psy-op?

So she can fuck a nigger while you’re off fighting kike wars?

My gf is pregnant, so a white baby on the way, but I think she is mixed ancestry like part france part german, anything to be worried about?

congratulations user

As long as you're not worried about the kid invading Poland and then surrendering, you should be fine.

but hes right. what do any of you do to help the white race? Like at all. Theres so much you could be doing but you dont. Nothing is or has have been accomplished by Sup Forums to help the white race

Why can't I find any good Sup Forums men in real life? I live in the most "diverse" city in Canada and even when I do find a white guy he's a degenerate Chad looking for another whore to fuck, uneducated with no aspirations or purpose in life, a weaboo, a soyboy, autistic, etc.

Or is it because most men, even on here, fall into one of those categories?

Are you stupid?

>part French and German
Just keep the women's clothing away from the boy and you'll be fine.